Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3895665;
    Yeah, I did not like RS statement about leaving us with everything leading up to the F2 and then us debating whether or not we liked them.

I'm sensing that we are going to be disappointed. I hope not and maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
    That's the whole point with MF. He wants us to b***h and moan about her final choice(s). I'm with you, I'm not feeling too good about this either. We always come back hoping for the "fairytale" and everlasting love story and it's almost always a bust! We should go into this remembering that Ali does not have the greatest taste in men, if her prior history is anything to go by.

All I can say is, she should of let us pick her F1 for her.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3895682;
    A new poster just posted on the Potential Contestant thread that a Phil Kayden from Toledo, Ohio is on the show. She/he said someone she knows is a friend or acquaintance of Phil's. That one more name to add to the list.
    Anders332 made a nice neat list and added Phil K. The list can be found here: Contestants and Potential Contestants (post #60)

Someone tweeted to rs that Gia has a connection to wrestling. Does anyone know if that is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaplan;3895364;
    This is what I posted on 4/30:

I live in a town next to Williamstown and this is only from what I have heard through the grapevine- Jake spoke to Ali's Dad (Alex) on the phone during the HTD. He lives in Alabama. I also hear that her parents do get along and I think her Dad is remarried to a woman named Lily. Her two sisters live in or near Williamstown and her brother lives in Boston. If I knew exactly which day they were leaving for MTP I would go hang out at the airport to see where they are going. I haven't been able to find out the exact day but I have heard it is between today and Sunday. Like I said this is all here-say so we can only take it for what it's worth.

I have not heard anything since.
    This is not conjecture-- and can be taken as fact:
    Ali's family left the airport Saturday(May 1, 2010) for the MTF date.

Also will toot my own horn for out scooping RS on Tahiti being the end point. I nailed Turkey and Tahiti on a post 4/4/10.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3895719;
    This is not conjecture-- and can be taken as fact:
    Ali's family left the airport Saturday(May 1, 2010) for the MTF date.

Also will toot my own horn for out scooping RS on Tahiti being the end point. I nailed Turkey and Tahiti on a post 4/4/10.
    I remembered Kasha!!! Congrats! Now... if only you were a pampas, quasi-sexist, reality blogger you could be famous... oh darn what could have been haha.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3895617;
    It sounds like Rego is definitely trouble from the get go. So much for making him look good and them dropping the bomb on everybody that he's got a girlfriend. And I guess Ty doesn't try to hide that he's only there for publicity. And these two guy both go pretty far. Ty is F5 and Rego is F7. And RS made it sound like the F2 SUCKS.

I bet Ali will have some people really hating on her by the end of the season.
    The irony is absolutely incredible. It is hard to believe that Ali did not see this for herself. Ali who led the brigade and the campaign to get Vienna, the most disliked person in the house, off the show deliberately keeps the most disliked guy in the house when he has been voted off by the guys and then extends a rose to him over another guy several episodes down the road.
    Ali becomes Jake, and according to RS, Justin is Vienna multiplied several times.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

But isn't it possible she was told to keep Justin thru a certain episode? I thought the stars were sometimes ordered to keep certain people around...

ETA: I still don't understand how they knew Justin well enough at teh M & G to vote him off? How long do they spend together before the M & G?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3895783;
    But isn't it possible she was told to keep Justin thru a certain episode? I thought the stars were sometimes ordered to keep certain people around...

ETA: I still don't understand how they knew Justin well enough at teh M & G to vote him off? How long do they spend together before the M & G?
    Everything is "scripted" from the get go! All of the contestents go through extensive psychological testing and background checks. MF knew from the start what Rego was all about and everything was planned. Do you really think his wrestling is "real"...Rego knows how to act and wanted the exposure.

Alli is getting paid over $300,000 to be The Bachelorette...she's not there to find love either...sorry to burst your bubble girls, it's a fantasy that MF counts on ya'll buying into!

It sounds like a big messy mix of past seasons...someone not liked, someone cheats, someone with ulterior motives of a career, etc. It sounds like Jake, V, Ali, Wes, Jill, Ed, etc. all thrown together in a pot to see what comes of it. And now we have another lame g/f only this one calls the show? Pls. Sounds pretty staged to me. It also sounds like Ali will have had a lot of warning signs before the bomb drops. It just seems like the Wes and Ed storylines taken to a viewing level.

300k and the possibility of finding a mate though. What do the men get money wise?