Page 10 of 535 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3878483;
    Any chance that Ali's guest from last season is Kathryn? Her tweets are now private.
    It might have been Tenley AND Kathryn. They were hanging out together in LA at the time of the M&G according to their tweets. They were also hanging out with Ali the night before the M&G. This was all discussed on the board at the time. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the both of them on the show. They were both good friends of Ali's.

FORT Fanatic

Kudos to all you great sleuthers!! It doesn't seem that RS spoiled anything you guys hadn't already figured out on your own. I'm amazed by you all!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I have been through a multitude of Turkish newspapers (both in English and Turkish) and have found NO mention of the Bachelorette. Portugal and Iceland both advertised the show as a big deal for their region. I would think Istanbul would do the same. So I'm not sold on them being in Turkey...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3878558;
    I have been through a multitude of Turkish newspapers (both in English and Turkish) and have found NO mention of the Bachelorette. Portugal and Iceland both advertised the show as a big deal for their region. I would think Istanbul would do the same. So I'm not sold on them being in Turkey...
    Even if they were in Turkey, it seems like they weren't there very long. They were in Portugal for over a week, right? And they didn't leave Iceland until like 4/2ish. I'm thinking if they were in Turkey, there may have only been 1 or 2 dates. UNLESS they sent crew to Portugal early and the Portugal newspapers got confused.

I just confused myself. I don't know what happened, but right now they're doing HTDs. That much I know.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3878518;
    Someone posted here that their friend was in Turkey and a filming crew was in the lobby of her hotel and she saw CH standing outside. If I'm not mistaken, she gave the name of the hotel her friend was staying at. That would definitely be very helpful to sleuthers when the sc come out. They could look up the hotel and the rooms and see if any of the sc match and also who is in those sc so we would know who made it to the F6 or 7. They must have gone to Turkey after Iceland and then to Portugal from Turkey.
    I went back and read the posts from amycaren and her last post said she had sent a message to her friend asking the hotel, but she hasn't posted since then. So I am not sure we ever found out what hotel they were at.

I wouldnt be suprised if it was Jake he did and U-stream last week and Vienna was asked about her fued with Ali and she said "she has no hard feelings for Ali hope she finds love" blah blah blah and Jake said "Oh she will I have heard she has some great guys for her this season"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3878618;
    I wouldnt be suprised if it was Jake he did and U-stream last week and Vienna was asked about her fued with Ali and she said "she has no hard feelings for Ali hope she finds love" blah blah blah and Jake said "Oh she will I have heard she has some great guys for her this season"
    RS did say "someone" was to appear on the show, which would mean that only one person guests on the show. That could be only Tenley because she was nearby with Kathryn attending some function and Ali has said that she would remain friends with Tenley like "forever". Or it could mean just Jake since he was in the area practicing, I think for DWTS. That would have had to occur on March 15th, the filming of the first episode. I know that Jake and Ali parted WTA, saying that they would always have a friend in each other and both sounded sincere about it.

As for the mid-season scandal, I would have to agree it would have had to occur in NYC. The 12/11 group of guys would mean that one could have possibly flew the coop or that one was caught at the gentlemen's club on their own free time. He was then probably booted to the curb by Ali.

Also, as some have suggested, one may have gone on the show confused about his sexuality and "comes out" on the show.

From the look on Ali's face in the most recent photo that we have of her, it appears the scandal is over because she is looking quite happy.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-16-2010 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3878528;
    Kudos to all you great sleuthers!! It doesn't seem that RS spoiled anything you guys hadn't already figured out on your own. I'm amazed by you all!!
    Personally, I think RS gets a lot of information from FORT. Maybe he runs some of it by his inside source, but without FORT he sure wouldn't have much.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3878648;
    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3878618;
    RS did say "someone" was to appear on the show, which would mean that only one person guests on the show. That could be only Tenley because she was nearby with Kathryn attending some function and Ali has said that she would remain friends with Tenley like "forever". Or it could mean just Jake since he was in the area practicing, I think for DWTS. That would have had to occur on March 15th, the filming of the first episode. I know that Jake and Ali parted WTA, saying that they would always have a friend in each other and both sounded sincere about it.

As for the mid-season scandal, I would have to agree it would have had to occur in NYC. The 12/11 group of guys would mean that one could have possibly flew the coop or that one was caught at the gentlemen's club on their own free time. He was then probably booted to the curb by Ali.

Also, as some have suggested, one may have gone on the show confused about his sexuality and "comes out" on the show.

From the look on Ali's face in the most recent photo that we have of her, it appears the scandal is over because she is looking quite happy.
    Someone else today wrote about he gentlemen's club, but I am pretty sure that lead turned out to be nothing. Are yall talking about the club that was mentioned a while back on the sleuthing thread?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-16-2010 at 10:57 PM.

I just had a revelation between my last post.

OK, RS said that this is something that has not been "planned" or "fake" and happened naturally and has "never" happened before. Maybe it is Tenley who does open the show for Ali but it is Jake, who calls Ali midway-while she is in NYC between dates and asks to speak to her. Maybe it is like Ellen says, that he calls her now. Maybe he does not confess that he has made a mistake but has alluded to it during his conversation with Ali.

Maybe Jakes ex-girlfriend Tanya is right and that he called her too once the show ended.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 04-16-2010 at 06:51 PM.