Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979053;
    She has time between Frank dumping her and the FRC to make a choice. If she needed two extra days, that does not sit well with me. Same thing with Roberto. I think it makes more sense that Ali did not pick either of them. Frank will be there to put it all in perspective. JMO

Based on edits,to me that sounds the most plausible.

However, Ali chosing Roberto can be a possibility. She was swept off her feet with his hotness, the rest wasn't important.... She's poor at choosing the right men for herself. If she couldn't see the Roberto HD red flags, she will learn a few months later when the lust wears off.

Other than throwing herself at Frank, I didn't see Ali sold on any of the other men...but hey, that could be the edits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3978770;
    If Cash's information is accurate, there could be several reasons for the 2 day delay:

1. Roberto wanted his parents there, so Fleiss flew them out.

2. Ali didn't want the day she got engaged to be tainted by it being the same day she broke someone else's heart.

3. After all the traveling, they wanted to chill for a couple of days before making any decisions. Hence, the "a decision was made". The decision was to hang for a couple of days.

4. Fleiss wanted a different crew for the finale to cut down on the leaks. RS knew for a long time about Chris, but didn't know what happened at the FRC. He still doesn't know what happened at the FRC, only says she is single ... doesn't know if she chose no one, or Roberto didn't propose.

etc.
    All are reasonable explanations. I did think of #1 and pray that's it. It would be phenomeonal if both sets of parents were there and I don't think that has even happened either. That would be really sweet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by st8frmagt;3979000;
    I understand Roberto has his insurance licenses, but he's not a STATE FARM agent until he's selected for a State Farm agency. Splitting hairs? Maybe. But an important distinction, nonetheless.

I like Roberto, I just hope he (and ultimately Ali) understand there is a difference between being an Agency Intern awaiting an agency and being a State Farm agent.
    I don't know what she understands, but surely to goodness by this time that distinction had been made clear to him - wouldn't you think?

ETA: If not, I'll be glad to have my agent give him a call and 'splain things to him.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979082;
    And 19 people before her weren't as insecure and psycho as Ali. She's a special snowflake and needs special accommodation.

I'm only being somewhat facetious here too.

Aaawww. I wanna be a special snowflake.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979052;
    Funny reading the MTP description Ali family loves Roberto and LIKE Chris L interesting. Roberto is definitely final 1 he is getting the final 1 treatment First HMTD, First FD, First MTP and first LCD.
    Where did you read this? I can't seem to find it Thanks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3978770;
    If Cash's information is accurate, there could be several reasons for the 2 day delay:

1. Roberto wanted his parents there, so Fleiss flew them out.

2. Ali didn't want the day she got engaged to be tainted by it being the same day she broke someone else's heart.

3. After all the traveling, they wanted to chill for a couple of days before making any decisions. Hence, the "a decision was made". The decision was to hang for a couple of days.

4. Fleiss wanted a different crew for the finale to cut down on the leaks. RS knew for a long time about Chris, but didn't know what happened at the FRC. He still doesn't know what happened at the FRC, only says she is single ... doesn't know if she chose no one, or Roberto didn't propose.

etc.
    Of the above, I think it is:

Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3979093;
    Where did you read this? I can't seem to find it Thanks
    I read Cash blog that was how it was state Ali's family loves Roberto and Likes Chris

I'm confused why people are so convinced that the non-edited Roberto is the wrong/short-term/lust-driven choice for non-edited Ali...

Most of her interactions with all the guys have been edited as one-dimensional and Roberto has gotten the least amount of airtime out of all the other F3 in the last 4 episodes how can people be convinced they KNOW exactly what her connection is like with him? what it lacks and what it has?

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979108;
    I read Cash blog that was how it was state Ali's family loves Roberto and Likes Chris
    Thanks..I did read her blog..I was thinking gosh if that was in the TV guide write up..wow they sure aren't hiding anything..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979108;
    Did he wear his baseball uniform to see them? Just wondering.