Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979052;
    Funny reading the MTP description Ali family loves Roberto and LIKE Chris L interesting. Roberto is definitely final 1 he is getting the final 1 treatment First HMTD, First FD, First MTP and first LCD.
    I think his edit is a mixture of F1/F2. The chemistry/lust edit is definitely there but there are some elements of F1. I think that is a MF trick so that when Roberto is the last one standing we think she'll pick him then kabooey. She doesn't pick him either.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 07-13-2010 at 02:22 PM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

Maybe it was just to settle down her nerves and relax and be in a better frame of mind for her engagement and have a beautiful moment instead of sadness that she just send someone home and getting engage with a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3979039;
    Roberto and Chris's FB numbers are even. How wild is that!!!
    After following twitter, FB, and other boards last night, I'm not surprised. The love for Chris was huge. The other other topic seemed to be peoples dislike for Frank and just wanting him to leave.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979060;
    Maybe it was just to settle down her nerves and relax and be in a better frame of mind for her engagement and have a beautiful moment instead of sadness that she just send someone home and getting engage with a few minutes.
    Why? Nineteen people prior to her didn't get this consideration.

Let's don't forget that this show is a business first, entertainment second, vehicle to find true love about 25th.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979024;
    Why?
    Because aside from LUST and dancing, and a controlling father, with a meek mother there is NO true connection. A couple of days seem phoney at best. We are talkng about taking this into real life, right? Not a THE END to a TV show.

Ali stated it was so perfect that she was getting cold feet with Roberto...as one of the guys watching this said: She's getting cold feet alright, after she figured out it wasn't about her, but Robto (father's talk).
    Please shows some respect for the contestants parents. We all see and hear things from the the screen. These things are EDITED for us to see. They were a lot more going on off screen.

I don't see "lust" between Ali and Roberto. I see two people really attracted to each other, feel so comfortable with each other. From what I see on the show, they remind me so much of when I met my husband. It might seemed to other people that it was lust, or whatever you want to call it, but I've been happily married with him for 11 years now. So, IMHO, "lust" can last.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3979069;
    Why? Nineteen people prior to her didn't get this consideration.

Let's don't forget that this show is a business first, entertainment second, vehicle to find true love about 25th.
    19 people before her didn't have someone dump them 4 days before an FRC was to take place.

Ultimately MF wants a desireable ending, hence the backup plans that were put in place after Brad chose no one.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

After all they throw at her well yes she deserved it. Flying she hated, 2 guys with girlfriends yes she deserves it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by st8frmagt;3979000;
    I understand Roberto has his insurance licenses, but he's not a STATE FARM agent until he's selected for a State Farm agency. Splitting hairs? Maybe. But an important distinction, nonetheless.

I like Roberto, I just hope he (and ultimately Ali) understand there is a difference between being an Agency Intern awaiting an agency and being a State Farm agent.
    I don't know what she understands, but surely to goodness by this time that distinction had been made clear to him - wouldn't you think?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979052;
    Funny reading the MTP description Ali family loves Roberto and LIKE Chris L interesting. Roberto is definitely final 1 he is getting the final 1 treatment First HMTD, First FD, First MTP and first LCD.
    which description? Cash's?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3979074;
    19 people before her didn't have someone dump them 4 days before an FRC was to take place.
    And 19 people before her weren't as insecure and psycho as Ali. She's a special snowflake and needs special accommodation.

I'm only being somewhat facetious here too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City