Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3978547;
    Is anyone else really still confused that after all that Frank does, Chris L meets up with him?
    Originally it left a bad taste in my mouth because they just don't seem like guys that would hang around. I also thought whether Ali ended up with CL or not he wouldn't like what Frank did.

I think however we take the show more seriously than they do. I believe Jstin when he says he got along with the guys and even felt bad about the Kasey edit. I think they are better at separating things than the fans are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979024;
    Why?
    Because aside from LUST and dancing, and a controlling father, with a meek mother there is NO true connection. A couple of days seem phoney at best. We are talkng about taking this into real life, right? Not a THE END to a TV show.

Ali stated it was so perfect that she was getting cold feet with Roberto...as one of the guys watching this said: She's getting cold feet alright, after she figured out it wasn't about her, but Robto (father's talk).
    I agree with the bold but there is some fun friendship developing and there is a whole heck of a lot of lust. An engagement is dumb, but on this show an "engagement" means nothing, it's literally just a "let's continue dating."

Although, I do think it's just a shame she didn't meet Chris in about 5-6 years. She met the perfect guy for her but at the worst possible time in the worst possible circumstance.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Roberto and Chris's FB numbers are even. How wild is that!!!

When did CL meet up with Frank?

In Tahiti or after filming?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979020 View Post
    It would most likely be more beneficial for you to go and see the information for yourself in Roberto thread to satisfy you. We not only looked up the information we have 3 people who work for State FArm know his situation, know people in his office, looked his info up in the system, know the agency he's been given. Check at Maryhyse, meatball, and mirandahines posts in his thread. Also read earlier in the thread for links to his licensing info from the SC insurance Department
    I'm guess I don't really need to know any more details. I was simply raising the questions to point out some misconceptions on this thread about where Roberto stands currently in his State Farm career. My biggest issue is that as of yet, he's not the youngest ever State Farm agent. He may be the youngest ever agent...later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3979031;
    Re the bolded, the off the cuff answer is the previous 7 (or is it 8?) episodes that we've seen makes that scenario unbelievable.

The thoughtful answer is if Roberto was F1 all along, both he and Ali would have been ready for a proposal, or whatever is going to happen at the 2nd FRC, at the first FRC.

We're being sold a bill of goods. I'm not buying.
    We've been told that Ali is afraid of not being loved back. If her F2 dumps her, how can she be sure that the F1 won't? She may be ready in that she knows she only wants him but needs that extra time to torture him into confessing his undying love before she's satisfied to continue onto the 2nd FRC.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979046;
    We've been told that Ali is afraid of not being loved back. If her F2 dumps her, how can she be sure that the F1 won't? She may be ready in that she knows she only wants him but needs that extra time to torture him into confessing his undying love before she's satisfied to continue onto the 2nd FRC.
    Does that sound like a love story to you?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Funny reading the MTP description Ali family loves Roberto and LIKE Chris L interesting. Roberto is definitely final 1 he is getting the final 1 treatment First HMTD, First FD, First MTP and first LCD.

She has time between Frank dumping her and the FRC to make a choice. If she needed two extra days, that does not sit well with me. Same thing with Roberto. I think it makes more sense that Ali did not pick either of them. Frank will be there to put it all in perspective. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3979048;
    Does that sound like a love story to you?
    LOL well you know what I meant. She's insecure already, Frank adds to it, so she needs some time to grill Roberto and make sure she's not going to be dumped yet again by the one she really wants. Not a love story, not lasting, but I can see it.
    ~ Sex and the City