Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

I really feel bad today. It's like there is no confidence in Roberto or Ali. We dont know them but boy do I see a romance with those two. I dont think Ali would just chose him for short term gain, and I dont see Roberto doing either. His PI's tell the story of a man smitten with a special lady and the way they are always touching and the warmth oozing through the screen tells me it is for real.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3979005;
    Ali aka Sandra Bullock, might have wanted the extra time without camera's, to be with Roberto. Maybe she asked MF if it would be ok to spend an extra couple of days in Tahiti, (like the sleuthers were onto earlier in the season).

This would give them time alone, away from everyone, (give time for the first crew to go home? because they were told she's single) She just as much as Roberto, want to make sure before they take the next step. He in possibly proposing, she in accepting a proposal.

The deal was struck when Ali came out of the limo in Jakes season. IMO
    I agree with the bolded. I feel sorry for Roberto if his heart was really in it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by st8frmagt;3979000;
    I understand Roberto has his insurance licenses, but he's not a STATE FARM agent until he's selected for a State Farm agency. Splitting hairs? Maybe. But an important distinction, nonetheless.

I like Roberto, I just hope he (and ultimately Ali) understand there is a difference between being an Agency Intern awaiting an agency and being a State Farm agent.
    It would most likely be more beneficial for you to go and see the information for yourself in Roberto thread to satisfy you. We not only looked up the information we have 3 people who work for State FArm know his situation, know people in his office, looked his info up in the system, know the agency he's been given. Check at Maryhyse, meatball, and mirandahines posts in his thread. Also read earlier in the thread for links to his licensing info from the SC insurance Department
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 07-13-2010 at 03:04 PM.

I think during that 2 day span Roberto will have his own second thoughts if true. Wouldn't anyone?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979004;
    I don't know if this is true, but I read last year 'somehwere' that if there is a proposal, the lead gets an extra 250k....

Look, based on last night's edits, I do not see Ali choosing anyone. There must be a lot going on behind the scenes and this is why some viewers have different perceptions of things.

I'm thinking Cash is wrong about Ali just being pi$$ed that Frank leaves. I think she's thrown in for a loop. She was all over Frank at the HD, pushing herself at him and the family. IF that isn't making sense to me, some of the rest is not making sense. I think I'm seeing skewed reports.
    I think Ali's pi$$ed off because she was told to keep Frank til F3, all the while knowing somethings up with him, only to be dumped. (or she knew Frank was hired to play the part but didn't know how his demise would be played out on the show). That's two people that left the show because of g/f's. I hope it isn't true that she grills the other two, that's just plain silly.

She says over and over, he scares her, he thinks he can break her heart, then last night, he's needs reassurance from his family that its ok to love (oh ok, ) This is from someone who's afraid of being loved back?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979012;
    Why is it so hard to believe that he was her F1 all along, she was insecure from the beginning and Frank just intensified everything by 1000% for her and she didn't know what to do? If a loser like Frank can leave her, how can the hottest man she's ever seen want to be with her? Maybe she needed those few days to be locked in a room with him where they could talk about things, get cuddled, and realize that what they have is something she wants to pursue in the real world?

I don't see any problems here. They're not lasting but they really are cute together and have a lot of mutual affection and playfulness. Plus he makes her feel adored and protected which to her is a huge, huge deal.
    Why?
    Because aside from LUST and dancing, and a controlling father, with a meek mother there is NO true connection. A couple of days seem phoney at best. We are talkng about taking this into real life, right? Not a THE END to a TV show.

Ali stated it was so perfect that she was getting cold feet with Roberto...as one of the guys watching this said: She's getting cold feet alright, after she figured out it wasn't about her, but Robto (father's talk).
    Last edited by Jobro; 07-13-2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: added no

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979014 View Post
    st8frmagt, I'm curious how long does it take to a get licensed?
    Getting licensed is a function of putting in the required hours based on the state you're being licensed in. It can take just a couple of months. That's the easy part!

^^^I tend to agree with you, Britty. I think the scene with his Mom said it all for me. It was just a real moment to me.

Perhaps he paused momentarily after getting interrogated by Ali to make sure that he had no Frank-like skeletons in his closet. I am sure that was unsettling for both Roberto and Chris and resulted in questions on their side. I don't really think it's anything sinister or conniving though (kind of par for the course for this show - anything that can create drama is welcome).

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3979018;
    I agree with the bolded. I feel sorry for Roberto if his heart was really in it.
    Me too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979012;
    Why is it so hard to believe that he was her F1 all along, she was insecure from the beginning and Frank just intensified everything by 1000x for her and she didn't know what to do? If a loser like Frank can leave her, how can the hottest man she's ever seen want to be with her? Maybe she needed those few days to be locked in a room with him where she could talk about things with him, get cuddled/babied , and realize that what they have is something she wants to pursue in the real world?

I don't see any problems here. They're not lasting but they really are cute together and have a lot of mutual affection and playfulness. Plus he makes her feel adored and protected which to her is a huge, huge deal.
    Re the bolded, the off the cuff answer is the previous 7 (or is it 8?) episodes that we've seen makes that scenario unbelievable.

The thoughtful answer is if Roberto was F1 all along, both he and Ali would have been ready for a proposal, or whatever is going to happen at the 2nd FRC, at the first FRC.

We're being sold a bill of goods. I'm not buying.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl