Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3978972;
    Sorry I'm sure this is already answered. So he's training to take over an agency? Just need clarification. Or is he still training at all?
    Roberto has been assigned an existing agency to takeover as his own agency. This will happen at the end of the year. 'til then he is working in his AFO and taking occasional classes at the AOC in Georgia. He already has his license. The training he take sin georgia is usually something that takes a week. It's continual training to keep up to date with new things in the industry and related to running his own agency. People who work for stae farm and know his situation have said he has time during thi speriod to have off and be able for anything Bachelorette related. He's basically just waiting around 'til the end of the year before he gets busy with his agency.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3978945;
    We don't really know that. Maybe he was told Ali wants to spend a couple of days with him to decide? Who knows.
    But see, that's the problem. If Ali isn't sure she wants to be engaged to Roberto going into the FRC (the one where she rejects Chris), or Roberto isn't sure he wants to be engaged at that time, two more days is just insulting to whomever is having to be convinced. And I think it's Roberto that's being convinced. What is it about Roberto that makes anyone think this would be acceptable to him? He's a winner. He has excelled in everything he's ever done. But now, with the most important decision he will possibly ever make in his personal life, two days makes the difference?

It has to be a business decision. A deal was struck. Some benefit to both parties. Roberto is opening a business. That's unbelievably expensive for many years. Ali would like to open a business. Ditto on the expense. MF doesn't want a 'no pick' ending. There's really no mystery here if it plays out the way it has recently been spoiled.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by st8frmagt;3978980;
    I undeerstand Roberto is licensed as an agent, but he's not a STATE FARM agent yet. Hes not called at State Farm agent until he's selected for a State Farm agency.

I may be splitting hairs, but it is an important distinction.
    Ok, if this is true, what did he do prior to getting licensed? How long has he been licensed?

Thank you nikkij_26 for answering

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3978938;
    again I say... it's too bad. Why wasn't Brad given that time? or DeAnna? Or any of the others.
    IMO, 2 days or 2 years wasn't going to change Brad's decision. He knew it wasn't right, and that was that. He wasn't vacillating, he knew his own mind. Same for Deanna. Out of Jason and Jesse, she knew she didn't want the instant family. And Jesse certainly didn't hurt for the choice -- both he and Deanna got what they wanted, in my opinion -- publicity.

The premise of the show is 25 show up (or 30) and you narrow it down to 2. The last day, which is appropriately called the Final (as in last, finis no more coming) Rose Ceremony, the lead must break one person's heart and choose the other, or quite possibly choose none, or choose to date one or both in the real world. Not have a Final Rose Ceremony for 1, send him home and spend the next two days with the second one (f1) and then have another Final Rose Ceremony. That means that f1 knows that he is going to get the rose, or the chance to date, or whatever, but that knows that he is indeed f1.
    Well, it also didn't mean choosing an F1, then dumping her at the ATFR show and macking on your previous F2, but that's what Jason did. (Which I thought that whole thing was in tremendously bad taste.)

The premise of the show is one bachelor or bachelorette finding love. Originally, 1 bach/lette and 25 SINGLE gals or guys. They've blown the "single" portion out of the water.

They've let people leave and come back. They've let people walk away with no choice. They've let people change their mind. Doing an F2 ceremony, add 2 days and then an F1 ceremony isn't any different from the rest, IMO. And if it meant that Roberto and Ali were able to confidently choose each other, more power to them. I hope they enjoy the heck out of their relationship for as long as it lasts.

It boils down to MF focus on ratings. He'll do anything for them, and the more drama he brings, the more ratings he gets. We can complain about it, but by sheer numbers alone, he has proof that he's giving people what they want to watch.

FORT Newbie

I understand Roberto has his insurance licenses, but he's not a STATE FARM agent until he's selected for a State Farm agency. Splitting hairs? Maybe. But an important distinction, nonetheless.

I like Roberto, I just hope he (and ultimately Ali) understand there is a difference between being an Agency Intern awaiting an agency and being a State Farm agent.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3978990;
    But see, that's the problem. If Ali isn't sure she wants to be engaged to Roberto going into the FRC (the one where she rejects Chris), or Roberto isn't sure he wants to be engaged at that time, two more days is just insulting to whomever is having to be convinced. And I think it's Roberto that's being convinced. What is it about Roberto that makes anyone think this would be acceptable to him? He's a winner. He has excelled in everything he's ever done. But now, with the most important decision he will possibly ever make in his personal life, two days makes the difference?

It has to be a business decision. A deal was struck. Some benefit to both parties. Roberto is opening a business. That's unbelievably expensive for many years. Ali would like to open a business. Ditto on the expense. MF doesn't want a 'no pick' ending. There's really no mystery here if it plays out the way it has recently been spoiled.
    I don't know if this is true, but I read last year 'somehwere' that if there is a proposal, the lead gets an extra 250k....

Look, based on last night's edits, I do not see Ali choosing anyone. There must be a lot going on behind the scenes and this is why some viewers have different perceptions of things.

I'm thinking Cash is wrong about Ali just being pi$$ed that Frank leaves. I think she's thrown in for a loop. She was all over Frank at the HD, pushing herself at him and the family. IF that isn't making sense to me, some of the rest is not making sense. I think I'm seeing skewed reports.

Ali aka Sandra Bullock, might have wanted the extra time without camera's, to be with Roberto. Maybe she asked MF if it would be ok to spend an extra couple of days in Tahiti, (like the sleuthers were onto earlier in the season).

This would give them time alone, away from everyone, (give time for the first crew to go home? because they were told she's single) She just as much as Roberto, want to make sure before they take the next step. He in possibly proposing, she in accepting a proposal.

The deal was struck when Ali came out of the limo in Jakes season. IMO

It maybe not be about indecision - both Ali & Roberto may have been absolutely sure they wanted to be together. It could have been for a number of different reasons. They could have separated the two FRCs for control factor alone -- RS has known about CL being rejected at F2 for quite some time. But not about the final outcome. So that could have been a reason.

We don't know why, we may never know why. But truly, I don't see a big deal in having two FRCs? At this point, it's not proof of anything.

Why is it so hard to believe that he was her F1 all along, she was insecure from the beginning and Frank just intensified everything by 1000x for her and she didn't know what to do? If a loser like Frank can leave her, how can the hottest man she's ever seen want to be with her? Maybe she needed those few days to be locked in a room with him where she could talk about things with him, get cuddled/babied , and realize that what they have is something she wants to pursue in the real world?

I don't see any problems here. They're not lasting but they really are cute together and have a lot of mutual affection and playfulness. Plus he makes her feel adored and protected which to her is a huge, huge deal.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by st8frmagt;3979000;
    I understand Roberto has his insurance licenses, but he's not a STATE FARM agent until he's selected for a State Farm agency. Splitting hairs? Maybe. But an important distinction, nonetheless.

I like Roberto, I just hope he (and ultimately Ali) understand there is a difference between being an Agency Intern awaiting an agency and being a State Farm agent.
    st8frmagt, I'm curious how long does it take to a get licensed?