Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3978954;
    He is already an agent and already has a salary. read above. Better, read Roberto thread for info.
    Ok I see. I guess I keep hearing he's still in training, which is confusing to me. Usually you're only training when you're working towards becoming licensed

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by st8frmagt;3978930;
    As a retired State Farm agent, I have a couple of questions for anyone who knows Roberto's SF story...

1. How can he be the youngest State Farm agent ever if he's not even an agent yet?
    2. I think I've known folks very close to his age who were selected into agency...
    3. I sure like Roberto, but why the big deal about being the youngest SF agent? I'd be more impressed with his aspirations of becoming the BEST SF agent ever!

My first post....just had to ask the questions ....

From what gather he is just waiting til the person retire to take over the agency. He is licensed and is an agent.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3978970;
    From what gather he is just waiting til the person retire to take over the agency. He is licensed and is an agent.
    Sorry I'm sure this is already answered. So he's training to take over an agency? Just need clarification. Or is he still training at all?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3978745;
    ITA. She rented an apartment in San Jose post-show, she's not leaving!

Ali wants to hook up with Roberto and take the hot guy to some Hollywood restaurants/DWTS premiere/ Regis and Kelly before going back to her real men. The story with Patrick seemed the most believable to me because he's her type of man- cute but average looking, super brilliant lawyer, total Cali boy. Eventually, she'll meet someone like that and they'll get together. All of the other Bettes have found boyfriends and I'm sure Ali will too but first she'll enjoy a really fun fling with a really fun guy. Not too shabby.

How can you be so sure if she rented an apartment, she is not leaving? Anyone can easily give up a rented apartment and leave at a moment notice if needed be. Maybe she rented the apartment as a smoke screen?

I can see Ali being friend with guys. We have to give Ali the benifit of the doubt since we do not know Ali (only the edited one on our TV screen).

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3978945;
    We don't really know that. Maybe he was told Ali wants to spend a couple of days with him to decide? Who knows.
    I agree. I don't understand the outrage about people having extra time to work things out when typically many criticize the show for being unreal because people don't have enough quality time together. They bend the rules all the time such as last season when Reid was given another chance after having been eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3978962;
    come on GA they all know the show... they are told how it's going to work.

are you trying to say that Roberto would not have been wondering what was up with this? And would he have been wondering why Chris was not getting this same time? If this did indeed go down like Cash is saying, and they had 2 extra days in the LCD suite to mull things over, you can bet your bippy that Roberto knew that Chris was gone, and he was f1. now, as to the rest of being f1, he might have been in the dark about (if he would get a rose or a boot in the butt) but he knew he was the final 1.
    I'm not trying to say anything, all I said is we don't know for sure that Roberto KNEW for sure he was getting the rose. He may have known Chris is gone, and Ali wanted extra time with Roberto, but not necessarily that he was getting the rose and Ali would accept a proposal. In his mind, he could be thinking, what if she decides to not chose anyone.

FORT Newbie

I undeerstand Roberto is licensed as an agent, but he's not a STATE FARM agent yet. Hes not called at State Farm agent until he's selected for a State Farm agency.

I may be splitting hairs, but it is an important distinction.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3978955;
    FWIW, I understand exactly what you mean and I agree with you.

I also agree that theirs is a relationship based on lust which may not last long but at this point, it's her best option. Chris wouldn't want to move and leave the Cape. And Ali isn't ready or mature enough to be in a deep, meaningful relationship with someone like him. Thinking forward to it, it's odd that he's even in the F2 and we'll get to see him with her family and all that. It's so clear she's not feeling what he's feeling and he even knows it- he wants her to fall for him on the HTDs because it hasn't happened yet.
    I am a first time poster but lurk all the time. I wanted to make a comment on this very point....i think you are right on the money about her not being mature or ready for that level of commitment...which is why I have such issue with her...WHY go through this type of journey and lead others on under the premise of finding a husband if SHE herself isnt ready to settle down. I at first felt bad for her that she was mislead by Justin and Frank who were only out for themselves aparently but I think she was the one that mislead everyone and was only out to further herself......If she choose Roberto because he may ask less of her as far as a commitment and for lust then why go through all of this....JMO i dont think TPTB really want the relationships to work out otherwise they'd choose different people from the previous seasons to be the lead...which is why I dont think Chris will be the next bachelor...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3978763;
    For the record, the only thing in my blog that came from lithargic was the cat/mouse theory. They mentioned it here and nobody knew what the heck was meant by it so I got the explanation. Whether it's the truth or not is anybody's guess. All I did was get the explanation from the person who said it in the first place.
    Thank you Cash for bringng forth the information!! Greatly appreciated.

FORT Fanatic

He is assign an agency already but the person wont retire until the end of the year so right now he is a free bird just waiting for his agency, he can do anything he wants now.