Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3978916;
    Are you a minority. Do you have the same trouble we have with English? Under the circumstances, I believe Roberto Sr has a hard time finding the right word to use. And Roberto is a "prize" human being and as a parent myself, I would be so proud of him.
    Let me know how you feel in a few months...IF she chose Roberto, that is.
    It was his INTENT, not what he said.
    Sorry, but I cannot explain it any better.

Bottom line: If they chose eachother, I hope they're happy. Actually I don't care either way. I was stating my observation and I stand by it. I can be wrong if the edits are very skewed.

Something built on lust doesn't last long-see Jake and Vienna.

Originally Posted by Jobro
    I guess you didn't see the que how the father thinks Roberto is a 'PRIZE' did you?
    It spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e.
    I can totally understand what Roberto's father was referring to. He is the total package, there aren't many guys like him, a woman would be lucky to have him, a good catch. IMO That is what his father meant to say. Words loose their translation from one language to English.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3978938;
    again I say... it's too bad. Why wasn't Brad given that time? or DeAnna? Or any of the others.

The premise of the show is 25 show up (or 30) and you narrow it down to 2. The last day, which is appropriately called the Final (as in last, finis no more coming) Rose Ceremony, the lead must break one person's heart and choose the other, or quite possibly choose none, or choose to date one or both in the real world. Not have a Final Rose Ceremony for 1, send him home and spend the next two days with the second one (f1) and then have another Final Rose Ceremony. That means that f1 knows that he is going to get the rose, or the chance to date, or whatever, but that knows that he is indeed f1.

I'm sorry... it just leaves a real nasty taste in my mouth, and I believe it could come back to bite the f1 and the lead in the butt. In Roberto's case, that could have consequences unless he is also going to go the show business route?? then I guess anything goes
    We don't really know that. Maybe he was told Ali wants to spend a couple of days with him to decide? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by st8frmagt;3978930;
    As a retired State Farm agent, I have a couple of questions for anyone who knows Roberto's SF story...

1. How can he be the youngest State Farm agent ever if he's not even an agent yet?
    2. I think I've known folks very close to his age who were selected into agency...
    3. I sure like Roberto, but why the big deal about being the youngest SF agent? I'd be more impressed with his aspirations of becoming the BEST SF agent ever!

My first post....just had to ask the questions ....

Roberto is already a licensed agent. Check his thread for info regarding that it was looked at and discussed long ago. The statement about being youngest SF agent was something he answered on ABC BIo questionaire of his proudest achievement. Whether he meant youngest agent ever or currently is debateable and would have to be asked of him. No one knows what Roberto aspirations are beyond running his own agency that he will receive at the end of year. So, being the best SF agent may very well be on the agenda.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by st8frmagt;3978930;
    As a retired State Farm agent, I have a couple of questions for anyone who knows Roberto's SF story...

1. How can he be the youngest State Farm agent ever if he's not even an agent yet?
    2. I think I've known folks very close to his age who were selected into agency...
    3. I sure like Roberto, but why the big deal about being the youngest SF agent? I'd be more impressed with his aspirations of becoming the BEST SF agent ever!

My first post....just had to ask the questions ....
    Also, what is he doing prior to training to be an agent?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3978809;
    As a viewer I would be most satisfied with the F1 and lead deciding to date further after the FRC but this post reminds me how melinda havea kept saying "ali is smart, she got a good man who loves her, is humble...she and abc go to the bank laughing...she found her husband"

melinda has mentioned a 'husband' a couple of times.

I don't think there's a high likelihood for them to do it though! Melinda could just be saying she is engaged and so she found her future husband.

Remember also Ali said she was starting a journal about how she met her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3978950;
    Also, what is he doing prior to training to be an agent?
    He is already an agent and already has a salary. read above. Better, read Roberto thread for info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3978939;
    Let me know how you feel in a few months...IF she chose Roberto, that is.
    It was his INTENT, not what he said.
    Sorry, but I cannot explain it any better.

Bottom line: If they chose eachother, I hope they're happy. Actually I don't care either way. I was stating my observation and I stand by it. I can be wrong if the edits are very skewed.

Something built on lust doesn't last long-see Jake and Vienna.
    FWIW, I understand exactly what you mean and I agree with you.

I also agree that theirs is a relationship based on lust which may not last long but at this point, it's her best option. Chris wouldn't want to move and leave the Cape. And Ali isn't ready or mature enough to be in a deep, meaningful relationship with someone like him. Thinking forward to it, it's odd that he's even in the F2 and we'll get to see him with her family and all that. It's so clear she's not feeling what he's feeling and he even knows it- he wants her to fall for him on the HTDs because it hasn't happened yet.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3978653;
    It was normal for the culture. He's obviously a chauvinist because that's how he grew up and was raised but that doesn't mean Roberto is like that. Roberto lives in the US and grew up in the US and seems like a nice enough and level headed enough man that he'd be willing to work things out with his wife on who works and how much and whatever else comes up. Roberto is no Roberto Sr. or Ty.

yeah that!!

I can certainly say that I have the same experience. With kids growing up in the western cuture (different than mine) has certainly make them have their own way of viewing how they want to live their life.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3978945;
    We don't really know that. Maybe he was told Ali wants to spend a couple of days with him to decide? Who knows.
    come on GA they all know the show... they are told how it's going to work.

are you trying to say that Roberto would not have been wondering what was up with this? And would he have been wondering why Chris was not getting this same time? If this did indeed go down like Cash is saying, and they had 2 extra days in the LCD suite to mull things over, you can bet your bippy that Roberto knew that Chris was gone, and he was f1. now, as to the rest of being f1, he might have been in the dark about (if he would get a rose or a boot in the butt) but he knew he was the final 1.