Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3978788;
    Alright, Ali marries Roberto in Tahiti? Is that phenomenal enough. Afterall, Fleiss had that TV spot where he said it was his ultimate outcome for the shows.
    If you want to know just how whacked he is, there you have it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;3977637;
    I may be one of the few..but I am just not sold on Roberto in any shape or form. So..yeah..not one of the "She can't go wrong with either guy" camp. I think she will go wrong with Roberto. I see no love, I see no depth. I see a girl very much in lust with a super hot guy that she never thought she would get.

It will fizzle in 2 months. I think she is an absolute moron for letting Chris go. When she is crying over things not working with Roberto, she is going to kick herself so hard.

I will probably want to throw my tv at the AFTR when she says "He is such a great guy and he will find a great girl" blah blah blah
    Obviously, I don't know the ending but just want to stick my neck out there...

From what I see on screen, Ali has feelings for both Roberto and Chris but very different kind of feelings. I think she feels like Roberto is her man, but Chris is the "perfect" man with "perfect" family who she thinks if would be "perfect" if she's a part of. In the end, I think Ali will go with her gut and follow her heart. And that's Roberto. I like Chris. He seems like a great guy. This is just my opinion based on what I see on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3978733;
    Wonder how that would work?

Is anybody really entertaining the idea that Roberto is planning to ditch State Farm to start up something new with Ali? We've been told how time intensive and grueling the first few years will be for Roberto taking on his own SF agency. There won't be time for another venture on top of that.

Ali was blowing smoke up Roberto Sr.'s a$$ with that conversation. He knows full well what Roberto's immediate future holds with SF. That conversation was all for the viewing audience.
    Ali's answer to Roberto's dad sort of gave him the answer he wanted to hear when he asked her whether or not she would be willing to completely support Roberto in following his dreams - perhaps even requiring her to put some of her own dreams on hold for a while. I have no doubt that his dad was trying to figure out if Ali was on board with Roberto's plan to become a SF agent. Hasn't it been said that he would be the youngest SF agent to open an office?

So, in that regard, Ali implied that she would be willing to compromise, but her answer also left open many possibilities. I can't remember, but has the fact that Roberto is starting a new business with SF ever been mentioned so that the unspoiled viewing public would know about this? It certainly wasn't a topic that was addressed last night on the HTD.

FORT Fan

I tried to watch last night with unbiased eyes (and I even got my sweet 17-year-old son to watch it with me) and think I saw a few things:
    1) Chris is crazy about Ali (and I'm crazy about him.) I think he appeals to women like me, older thirties, single, lived and loved enough to know what a rarity he is. But, Ali's just not that into him. She's smart enough to know she should be and I think she's really giving it a go (that kiss was a HEAVY one from them both.) But, I think the spoiler that Chris is "too old" is more like he's more mature.
    2) Ali's gaga for Roberto and I think Roberto is taken by the Stockholm syndrome of the Bachelorette. I think he is too hot for her, and I think they're mentally at different wave lengths.
    3) Kirk was a matter-of-time guy since Turkey.
    4) Frank is Ali's guy. Didn't she all but say in interviews last night that it was Frank? She all but told his family that she was picking him and it seemed like she was begging them to get him onboard. Unless Frank is an AMAZING actor, I think he was really conflicted about Ali and his former girlfriend. And given his family's reaction, I do think she was a former girlfriend. If the Bachelorette made him realize what he had with a former gal, how is that any different than what happened with Melissa (from Jason's season) and Jenni (from Brad's season?) I think he's kind of a weasel, but I think Ali's got eyes for him alone.

All that said, I think it's possible that Ali could have said she needed more time after Frank left. She knew she didn't want to pursue anything long term with Chris, but thought maybe something could happen with Roberto. So, TPB gave her more time and brow beat Roberto into a proposal. But, that sucker's going nowhere IMO. She knows nothing about his family, last week he was a mystery to her. And yet with Chris she tells his family that she feels like she already knows them and when they went out to the Tower, I heard her say, "Oh, this is the tower." She knows EVERYTHING about Chris and she's going to get engaged to the mystery man? And, my son did say, "Man the chicks are going to get out the pitchforks and torches for her if she gets Chris to propose to her and then rejects him."

Last thing, has anyone really been hurt by being the lead? I can't think of anyone who didn't benefit in some way. So if Chris can collect a cool six figures, get some exposure for his family business, and possibly meet someone great. More power to him. But, I think I'll have to ask for a leave of absence from my job for the run of that show!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3978830;
    Why does Ali deserve special consideration? Every lead for 20 seasons that has chosen an F1 has had to do it immediately after rejecting (at least) one other person. It seems that people (across the board, not directed at you, hooked) are jumping through hoops trying to make the new spoilers fit with what we've seen thusfar. The thing that the new spoilers confirm for me is that Ali was in no shape to choose anyone at the FRC, and she accommodated MF's desire not to have a 'no pick' ending, and apparently Roberto went along with the plan. I only hope that he did so with full disclosure, but I doubt that. If he did, he's not the man I thought he was.

Frankly, it's the two extra days that was the final nail in the coffin for this season. IF it's true that it went down that way, the general public will never know about it because then it will be obvious how much of a sham this show and this ending is.

I have absolutely no idea whether she spent 2 extra days there. It is becoming very difficult to figure out what to believe. I was responding to someone asking why she would need 2 extra days and I gave a scenario as to a possible reason if it is indeed true.

I don't need to try to make the spoilers "fit" with what I want to happen! I think that the way Ali and Roberto just "fit" is good enough for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3978852;
    Ali's answer to Roberto's dad sort of gave him the answer he wanted to hear when he asked her whether or not she would be willing to completely support Roberto in following his dreams - perhaps even requiring her to put some of her own dreams on hold for a while. I have no doubt that his dad was trying to figure out if Ali was on board with Roberto's plan to become a SF agent. Hasn't it been said that he would be the youngest SF agent to open an office?

So, in that regard, Ali implied that she would be willing to compromise, but her answer also left open many possibilities. I can't remember, but has the fact that Roberto is starting a new business with SF ever been mentioned so that the unspoiled viewing public would know about this? It certainly wasn't a topic that was addressed last night on the HTD.
    They mentioned it at the M&G- that he's opening a business and that's it. Honestly, they haven't talked about ANYTHING 'real' that I've seen. But I do see a lot of playing and giggling and flirting going on so I guess she's just hoping everything will somehow work itself out.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Hopefully, the press release will be out today and have some information in it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3978137;
    Had to snip for brevity, but if it was being fed on purpose to discredit him in the end, make fun of him, whatever, why does he have so much information on Bachelor Pad as well? His info is not as detailed in some parts, but he still lays it all out there, up to where they are now in terms of the final outcome.

Won't say anything beyond that in case some in this thread don't want to be spoiled on BP, but just saying that he's still getting detailed info even now.
    My computer lost its mind last night after you posted this, LOL, but I wanted to respond today. This is a great point. If MF and minions are on some great mission to discredit RS this season, why does he have good spoilers for BP? He's given us quite a bit, but since it hasn't started airing yet the only thing verifiable is the cast list. It will be interesting to watch that season as it airs and see if he's 100% on it also.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Truly I am scratching my head over this season but Cash has done a 'phenomenal' job giving us both sides of the coin this season from her sources.

Just so I can clarify, when I heard of the A&R engagement from my first source I said that they were a valid source but they were not sure of the information. They were one of my sources that knew of the Molly/Melissa/Jason flip flop before RS came out with it, but they did not have details. I heard details from another source about the Jason twist-a-roo, but right now they are not talking about this season.

My other source said that they always know information regarding an engagement and had not this season, but 'felt' Ali was not engaged. No details again.

I am still digging and hoping for information, but Cash has been doing a great job of giving us details from both view points. There are lots of clues as to how this seasons ends up ~ we just need to put it together and determine the outcome for ourselves.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;3978856;
    I tried to watch last night with unbiased eyes (and I even got my sweet 17-year-old son to watch it with me) and think I saw a few things:
    1) Chris is crazy about Ali (and I'm crazy about him.) I think he appeals to women like me, older thirties, single, lived and loved enough to know what a rarity he is. But, Ali's just not that into him. She's smart enough to know she should be and I think she's really giving it a go (that kiss was a HEAVY one from them both.) But, I think the spoiler that Chris is "too old" is more like he's more mature.
    2) Ali's gaga for Roberto and I think Roberto is taken by the Stockholm syndrome of the Bachelorette. I think he is too hot for her, and I think they're mentally at different wave lengths.
    3) Kirk was a matter-of-time guy since Turkey.
    4) Frank is Ali's guy. Didn't she all but say in interviews last night that it was Frank? She all but told his family that she was picking him and it seemed like she was begging them to get him onboard. Unless Frank is an AMAZING actor, I think he was really conflicted about Ali and his former girlfriend. And given his family's reaction, I do think she was a former girlfriend. If the Bachelorette made him realize what he had with a former gal, how is that any different than what happened with Melissa (from Jason's season) and Jenni (from Brad's season?) I think he's kind of a weasel, but I think Ali's got eyes for him alone.

All that said, I think it's possible that Ali could have said she needed more time after Frank left. She knew she didn't want to pursue anything long term with Chris, but thought maybe something could happen with Roberto. So, TPB gave her more time and brow beat Roberto into a proposal. But, that sucker's going nowhere IMO. She knows nothing about his family, last week he was a mystery to her. And yet with Chris she tells his family that she feels like she already knows them and when they went out to the Tower, I heard her say, "Oh, this is the tower." She knows EVERYTHING about Chris and she's going to get engaged to the mystery man? And, my son did say, "Man the chicks are going to get out the pitchforks and torches for her if she gets Chris to propose to her and then rejects him."

Last thing, has anyone really been hurt by being the lead? I can't think of anyone who didn't benefit in some way. So if Chris can collect a cool six figures, get some exposure for his family business, and possibly meet someone great. More power to him. But, I think I'll have to ask for a leave of absence from my job for the run of that show!
    I can't even snip this post because you've said every single thing I agree with. I'm not sure if she was going to choose Frank or Roberto after HTDs but otherwise, I'm totally onboard with everything. Including the fact that she knows nothing about Roberto and everything about Chris. Guess they spend time straddling each other while she and Chris talk.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City