Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Deanna and Brad spent time on the rooftop after the Horse races - like I said, I don't know if that qualified as SQT, but they did have time away from the other girls and out of sight - I don't think they did SQT at all in his season.

did Matt do any SQT??
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Didn't Deanna have SQT with Jeremy during the Dodgers date?? I know it would have been concidered SQT, but didn't she & Jeremy stay to watch fireworks??

Also, didn't someone get SQT with Jake at Magic Mountain?? Was that Elizabeth with the "I know you want to kiss me" thing?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3898800;
    WHAT'S THE LATEST ON TAHITI.... is anyone able to narrow down the dates & times of FD's... last I read, the web-cams were not cooperating anywhere! it seems so bizzare that there hasn't been even a peep .... newpapers, tourist sightings ..... is it to be SC's or nothing??
    any thoughts ??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3899594;
    any thoughts ??
    All I have is that they went to Tahiti.. no information past that; no sightings, pictures, news articles, blogs. nothing more

Chris Harrison just tweeted that he will be out tonight in LA.. He's back I wonder if Ali has come back with him or if she stayed for a couple days?

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3899585;
    Didn't Deanna have SQT with Jeremy during the Dodgers date?? I know it would have been concidered SQT, but didn't she & Jeremy stay to watch fireworks??

Also, didn't someone get SQT with Jake at Magic Mountain?? Was that Elizabeth with the "I know you want to kiss me" thing?
    And Wes got SQT with Jillian in the vault. Every season seems to have at least one episode with some mandated SQT, aside from the things that happen naturally on the group dates. With them having SO much traveling this season, I wouldn't be surprised if there's every more SQTs, to give them excuses to feature more tourist destinations in each country.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3899585;

Usually SQT is spent when the group date ends and one person is taken for more intimate time (I believe that's the definition) as opposed to just breaking off from the group to spend alone time.

You're right - i forgot about Elizabeth and the fireworks - but did the other ladies get sent back to the mans and they were completely alone, or were they just by themselves away from the other ladies??

I can't remember who Deanna watched fireworks with - was it just Jeremy - I thought it was all of them?? I know she spent time with him in the dugout - but they put them on the jumbotron so the other guys could watch them (right )
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3899678;
    And Wes got SQT with Jillian in the vault. Every season seems to have at least one episode with some mandated SQT, aside from the things that happen naturally on the group dates. With them having SO much traveling this season, I wouldn't be surprised if there's every more SQTs, to give them excuses to feature more tourist destinations in each country.
    That was an actual date with Wes in the vault.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3899710;
    You're right - i forgot about Elizabeth and the fireworks - but did the other ladies get sent back to the mans and they were completely alone, or were they just by themselves away from the other ladies??

(right )
    I'm pretty sure the girls were sent back to the mansion because I remember them seeing the fireworks as they drove off.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3899710;
    Usually SQT is spent when the group date ends and one person is taken for more intimate time (I believe that's the definition) as opposed to just breaking off from the group to spend alone time.

I can't remember who Deanna watched fireworks with - was it just Jeremy - I thought it was all of them?? I know she spent time with him in the dugout - but they put them on the jumbotron so the other guys could watch them (right )
    That's right Anders. Deanna & Jeremy were on the jumbotron for the other guys to see. She watched the fireworks with all of the guys.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow