Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3899353;
    Ali would not have been home - anywhere near San Fran - let alone out in public - on 5/6..............
    It would not be possible. She would not get to SFO until
    1pm on the 6th..

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3899354;
    It would not be possible. She would not get to SFO until
    1pm on the 6th..
    I knew you would have the flight time! Thanks! I didn't think it was possible either, but it always helps to provide some definitive reasons.

At the very least - no matter the outcome - Ali would most likely be returning to the LA area - for debriefing - if she has an F1 - she and he would most likely spend a few extra days at the final destination - and there have been seasons where a photo shoot takes place with the Primary and the F1 - so it is absolutely doubtful that Ali was seen jogging out in pubic on the 5/6
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3899350;
    Besides all of that, don't you think she would be experiencing jet lag and maybe some exhaustion from all that globe trotting she had been doing non-stop for several weeks? I can't imagine that she would fly home - how many hours - and then get out and start running.

If not, maybe she is Wonder Woman....
    ITA. CH's recent tweets have been via Web, but prior ones have been via Echofon. I don't know what that means, but someone posted that the Web tweets meant he was out of the country. He had a tweet on 5/4, 5/5 no tweet (FRC), 5/6 tweet and they were via Web. That might tell us that CH was still out of the country on 5/6, so Ali probably was as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3899356;
    I knew you would have the flight time! Thanks! I didn't think it was possible either, but it always helps to provide some definitive reasons.
    My pleasure, glad to help!

A few questions...
    Does anybody remember what day they were at the museum, and what day they were in central park?
    Also, does anybody remember a time in past seasons when there was somebody on a group date and a 1-1 date during the same episode. And I don't mean winning SQT after the groupdate, I mean being one 2 dates in one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3899401;
    A few questions...
    Does anybody remember what day they were at the museum, and what day they were in central park?
    Also, does anybody remember a time in past seasons when there was somebody on a group date and a 1-1 date during the same episode. And I don't mean winning SQT after the groupdate, I mean being one 2 dates in one episode.
    I don't think that's ever happened where someone got to be on 2 seperate dates in the same episode. If it has happened, then I totally do not remember.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3899403;
    I don't think that's ever happened where someone got to be on 2 seperate dates in the same episode. If it has happened, then I totally do not remember.
    I don't remember that ever happening either.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

A few questions...
    Museum date wed 3/24 - Central Park either 3/24 or 3/25

And no - I don't ever recall 1 guy being on a 1n1 AND a group date during the same week/episode
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

A few questions...
    I am guessing the 24th for Central Park. I messaged a guy who saw them filming. This was his reply on 3-25 at 7:11pm. "behind tavern on the green, around w66th." I don't think he replied right away, so that is why I am thinking the date was the 24th, but I can't be positive.