Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #951
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3899122;
    I know they get back to normal life asap. but the rose ceremony was the day before, i believe, so that seems a bit too soon to be out jogging regardless. And im sure they have to be careful what all they do in public. So im on the fence about this one.
    If her FRC was in Tahati on 5/5, I can see no possible way that she could be back in the states and out jogging on 5/6. You would have to have a FRC very early, reject or accept no one, and get on a plane back to the states. With jet lag, exhaustion from the show, etc., it is just my honest opinion that no way could Ali be out jogging. Now if the FRC was on 5/4, then it could be a possibility, although, again in my opinion, a slim one.

  2. #952
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3899098;
    Would she be home already?
    She shouldn't be home if her FRC was Wednesday. I would think that even if she didn't pick anyone, there would still be a FRC....Fleiss would definately want that one on film.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  3. #953
    FORT Regular SoftballMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    136

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeWalt;3899126;
    I posted that, but I was told it got deleted because we are only "allowed to link news sources, but not blogs or fan sites.". Guess I should have posted it in another area.

    Either way, it was interesting, but I wouldn't think it means she didn't pick anyone. I would think that once the show is over, Ali AND her man would like nothing more but a few days of silence after that LONG journey. Also, if the F1 had a job, and somehow was allowed to take off 9 weeks, he probably had to go straight back to work.
    JDeWalt - It was an excellent find! - so glad to bring it back for discussion. We will have to wait and see. For some reason I think this guy really did see Ali and IMO it is odd that she is back and jogging through SF the day after the FRC . . . We won't know if he did, but will soon know if there is no F1.

  4. #954
    FORT Regular SoftballMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    136

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3899154;
    If her FRC was in Tahati on 5/5, I can see no possible way that she could be back in the states and out jogging on 5/6. You would have to have a FRC very early, reject or accept no one, and get on a plane back to the states. With jet lag, exhaustion from the show, etc., it is just my honest opinion that no way could Ali be out jogging. Now if the FRC was on 5/4, then it could be a possibility, although, again in my opinion, a slim one.
    If Tahiti was a disaster, she may have wanted out of there asap.

  5. #955
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    It also could well have been someone who looks alot like her - without this guy stopping and talking to the girl - and getting a positive ID - I find it very very doubtful that it was Ali..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #956
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3899301;
    It also could well have been someone who looks alot like her - without this guy stopping and talking to the girl - and getting a positive ID - I find it very very doubtful that it was Ali..........
    Yes this is what i was thinking. Plus how many other good looking blonds are there in San Fran... tons!

  7. #957
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3899063;
    Does anyone remember having a discussion about the bicycle blogger's post on his blog about seeing Ali out for a jog in SF on 5/6 (the day after the FRC). If he was not mistaken and he actually saw Ali, that would lead me to believe she picked no one. Here is what he said:

    [mod edit]

    I commented on his blog as follows:



    Rand, are you absolutely certain it was Ali you saw on Thursday? If so, there are many “sleuthers” who want you to know that that piece of information may be critical to knowing how her season ends. The sleuthers are fans of the show that use their detective skills to know what happens on the show before it is shown on the air. Any further information about your encounter would be greatly appreciated. AND we are so glad you watch that ***!

    *

    He responded as follows:

    // May 9, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Reply


    I’m as sure as I can be without having actually stopped to talk to her…let’s go with 95% sure. However, it seems unlikely that I would have been the only person in San Francisco to have seen her and blogged about it…so maybe she was just a look-alike.

    She was wearing black, didn’t seem interested in my mullet, and was running alone. Those are the only details I’ve got…hope that helps in the sleuthing!
    If that was Ali, she had to be staying with a friend, because she gave up her apartment in SF when she left for the show. Also, if the FRC was 5/5 in Tahiti and he thinks he saw her on 5/6 in SF, that's a little quick for her to be home. The show has loose ends to take care of, etc, and I'll be really surprised if that was her. If it turns out that it was, then she chose noone. The lead and F1 spend a few days together after the FRC if I'm not mistaken.

  8. #958
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,849

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3899329;
    If that was Ali, she had to be staying with a friend, because she gave up her apartment in SF when she left for the show. Also, if the FRC was 5/5 in Tahiti and he thinks he saw her on 5/6 in SF, that's a little quick for her to be home. The show has loose ends to take care of, etc, and I'll be really surprised if that was her. If it turns out that it was, then she chose noone. The lead and F1 spend a few days together after the FRC if I'm not mistaken.
    Besides all of that, don't you think she would be experiencing jet lag and maybe some exhaustion from all that globe trotting she had been doing non-stop for several weeks? I can't imagine that she would fly home - how many hours - and then get out and start running.

    If not, maybe she is Wonder Woman....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  9. #959
    FORT Fanatic fijibeachbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sigh... in Ohio, far from the beach
    Posts
    454

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    With the time difference and available flights out of Tahiti (niki would probably be best at this), I can't see how it would be possible for her to even be home by then - even if she left on Wednesday. And, if it was that traumatic (read bad), would she go home and be alone or stay in some peace and restful quiet all alone? If it were me, I'd want to be left behind and left alone away from all the prying eyes waiting to see her come home.

  10. #960
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3899352;
    With the time difference and available flights out of Tahiti (niki would probably be best at this), I can't see how it would be possible for her to even be home by then - even if she left on Wednesday. And, if it was that traumatic (read bad), would she go home and be alone or stay in some peace and restful quiet all alone? If it were me, I'd want to be left behind and left alone away from all the prying eyes waiting to see her come home.
    Ali would not have been home - anywhere near San Fran - let alone out in public - on 5/6..............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.