Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3976561;
    So what do we do with the comment Ali makes in one of her interviews or blogs where she says, (very loosely paraphrased) "After lying there crying, I decided to fight on for my happy ending or prince charming."? Does anyone remember this comment?
    Well the screen cap of her hugging and crying Chris with the pillow with the cattails on it appears to have been captured while she was in bed. Maybe while Chris was comforting her she finally realized how strong he is and her heart would be safe with him.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3976493;
    Just to clarify, I take it we mean by "better lighting" the f1 filming being the later one, so the sun is lower... and that 's the only way to guess which sc shows the F1?

wow, I had no idea there was typically such a delay between them ... always thought it was as shown, just a few minutes.... how exhausting for the lead
    I was thinking of the golden hour of photography -- the hour before sunrise and the hour before sunset. The best lighting of the day for minimizing shadows and enhancing colorful surroundings.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I wasn't on here then, but I seem to remember hearing something about analyzing the F1 & F2 SCs & comparing to find the one closest to high tide to determine the one who arrived as F1.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3976485;
    I have come to some conclusions........

Chris - sent away (or sends himself away) - he loves her but can't propose - unless he knows that she can fall in love with him - painful - hurt

Roberto - sent away (or sends himself away) - he loves her but can't propose - unless she is in love with him 100% - painful - hurt

Ali - SINGLE - no real F1 - but 2 awesome F2's - upset - cries alot - but realization hits in the head like a rocket landing on mars (and NO - Frank was not the intended F1 - he didn't love her back at all - but sure shook her up)................ she NOW knows that she can be loved back - by great guys

Ali - NOW - SINGLE - happy with herself - and with her choices (and a bit richer to boot) - that she now realizes things that she had no clue about going into this ( - ya right) - and can now move on to her new life in LA/SF - Cali

Conclusion - Ali has many screws loose - and the screwball braetlet is proof of that!!!
    But, how are we to reconcile Chris Harrison's quote, that he believes Ali started to fall in love in Iceland. Are we to believe that she started falling in love with Frank in Iceland? or with Chris or Roberto and is too afraid to act on it and walks away giving us a phenomonal ending?

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3976719;
    But, how are we to reconcile Chris Harrison's quote, that he believes Ali started to fall in love in Iceland. Are we to believe that she started falling in love with Frank in Iceland? or with Chris or Roberto and is too afraid to act on it and walks away giving us a phenomonal ending?
    The only person I saw her really gushing about in Iceland was Ty. Go back and rewatch the edit. she was really gushing about how positive he was , how he opened her eyes that day and etc etc. I also saw her gushing about Chris L and Kirk as well. Didn't see too much of her gushing about Roberto( maybe that was cut as she might have been revealing too much) and when talking about Frank she was like well I don't really care at this point if he doesn't want to fight for me which I thought odd considering by all accounts he is supposed to be her intended F1 from sources.

I think Capegal's assessment is correct. Perhaps after Brad, MF chose to manage expectations better by putting the "she doesn't pick anyone" ending possibility out in the open early. Meanwhile, the PR team can plant alternative endings in less than stellar publications to raise doubt about what we've heard and seen and keep the hint of suspense alive so everyone will tune in to the finale as usual (or maybe attract even more viewers if he's lucky).

Hopefully, the F2 edits will be kind to them for their ultimate decisions as it seems that the last two shows will focus on Frank's mess and its collateral damage for the show. As for Ali, I think they're trying to set it up to draw sympathy for her but ultimately she's the one in the driver's seat who will be held accountable by TV viewers (and many of them don't know about what goes on behind the scenes).
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 07-12-2010 at 05:16 PM.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3975568;
    Looks like she's 'an equal opportunity chick'
    Let's just hope she's not equal opportunity of the fantasy dates like Jillian and have sex with all the guys even though she knows who she is choosing especially if it's no one. I was not a big Jillian fan but when I learned that I thought really poorly of her cause she knew she was choosing Ed and should not have done anything with Reid or Kiptyn.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3976823;
    Let's just hope she's not equal opportunity of the fantasy dates like Jillian and have sex with all the guys even though she knows who she is choosing especially if it's no one. I was not a big Jillian fan but when I learned that I thought really poorly of her cause she knew she was choosing Ed and should not have done anything with Reid or Kiptyn.

Actually, it seems that ALi is being careful about who she gets close to. She's only kissed the final 5 guys. She wasn't making out with everyone like Jillian, Jake and Jason... and she's being careful how she kisses. Only closed mouth.. to not give the wrong idea. So I think if she goes to the Fantasy Suite.. she's not going to have sex with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3976837;
    Actually, it seems that ALi is being careful about who she gets close to. She's only kissed the final 5 guys. She wasn't making out with everyone like Jillian, Jake and Jason... and she's being careful how she kisses. Only closed mouth.. to not give the wrong idea. So I think if she goes to the Fantasy Suite.. she's not going to have sex with everyone.
    The kiss with Ty after she gave him the rose in Istanbul...was not closed mouth.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3976242;
    I have a nagging doubt that release of this twitter pic of Roberto in BoraBora Nui, supposedly after LCD or even FRC, is too convenient.... yes, he definitely lookes relaxed and happy, but wouldn't TPTB be happy to let this be the ultimate red-herring??

As far as who took the photo, close up or far away.... it could be a tripod for that matter, or a maid , or even Ali on FD doing the photo-thing they enjoyed in in Portugal... nothing more???
    FWIW, Ed had a picture of himself lying on a floating in a pool lounge chair with his green shorts on -- it was released just about this time (or maybe a week later after the FDs b/c everyone was talking about his green shorts). At the time, people speculated that Jillian had taken the picture at the safe house...only to find out -- Jillian had taken the picture at the safe house!!!

So...not too red herring-ish...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time