Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3898870;
    Very often the 2:1 date is two matter-of-time suitors anyway. Not always, but very often. Ali's handlers know which ones Ali is getting attached to. The 2:1 is always set up for drama. So, yeah, TPTB knew she would keep Rego and they also knew his gf was gunning for her. Matter of time. Maximum drama.

All JMHO.
    the only time I remember a 2:1 participant being a contender was Deanna.

when did the 2:1's start - I remember back to Plo, travis did, Andy.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3898887;
    the only time I remember a 2:1 participant being a contender was Deanna.

when did the 2:1's start - I remember back to Plo, travis did, Andy.....
    Tessa won the 2on1 with Peyton and then went on to have the next 1-1 of her own.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3898835;
    I think that I would say that TPTB saved his butt LOL
    Very true... TPTB can be very persuasive when they put their mind to it!
    TEAM EDWARD... nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3898862;
    Sounds like Ali got a dose of the same bad tasting medicine that she herself passed out to Jake .............. common thread I see - and being as emotional as she is known to be - I have no doubt that she reacted far stronger than what we saw last season.
    I agree. I am definitely watching this as more of a soap opera now. I think it will be way more fun to watch. Continued story lined, very controlled character edit.

right - how could I forget about Tessa and Peyton. duh.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Does anyone know when Ali will start to do some pre-show interviews?

I never watched Jillian's or Deanna's season. About what time do they start?

BTW, love the new avatar, anders.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3898933;
    Does anyone know when Ali will start to do some pre-show interviews?

I never watched Jillian's or Deanna's season. About what time do they start?

BTW, love the new avatar, anders.
    I think Jillian's first conference call was on 5/12, which was a week before the premiere. I don't know if that was her first interview though.

Wow!! Lot's of info in the couple of days I've been gone.

Thanks Cash!!!

I am a romantic, but not when it comes to this show. This board has taught me to just sit back (sleuth) & enjoy the ride. People are heartbroken when they leave the show, but seem to quickly jump back after being in the real world for a little while. I think in a situation like these people are in enhances every emotion you may have. They have no TV, radio, books..they only have each other & the lead. What would typically annoy them IRL, may infuriate them in this tiny world. Feeling that someone may be attractive & funny, may make them feel like they're in love without any outside "stimulation".

I think few of the contestants go in for the "right reason" if you think the "right reason" is to fall in love. Jillian admited that she didn't go on Jason's season to fall in love, she went for the adventure, yet she ended up having feelings for Jason. I show or read on interview with Ali (sorry, I don't remember where it was), where she said that she didn't go on Jake's season to fall in love, yet she developed feelings for him. Ali applied to go onto at least one other reality show before she started working at Facebook.

Ali's been her before & she should know the machinations of Fleiss. I think she was already picked to be the new Bette before she left Jake for work & the "break-down" was just part of her story to make her even more loveable (to some) as the new Bette. I don't doubt that people have the feelings of love develop on this show, but once in the real world, I think people realize it was just infatuation, or Stockholm Syndrom. I'm sure that Ali was mad & hurt when Frank left. Hurt that maybe she left someone else go that she was also interested in..mad that he stayed that long & her ego was probably a little bruised, especially after the cheater & the other guy who opted out.

Someone here had a great analogy about the Bach being a hamburger, but I can't remember what it was. Maybe someone else remembers.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Does anyone remember having a discussion about the bicycle blogger's post on his blog about seeing Ali out for a jog in SF on 5/6 (the day after the FRC). If he was not mistaken and he actually saw Ali, that would lead me to believe she picked no one. Here is what he said:

[mod edit]

I commented on his blog as follows:

Rand, are you absolutely certain it was Ali you saw on Thursday? If so, there are many “sleuthers” who want you to know that that piece of information may be critical to knowing how her season ends. The sleuthers are fans of the show that use their detective skills to know what happens on the show before it is shown on the air. Any further information about your encounter would be greatly appreciated. AND we are so glad you watch that ***!

He responded as follows:

// May 9, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Reply

I’m as sure as I can be without having actually stopped to talk to her…let’s go with 95% sure. However, it seems unlikely that I would have been the only person in San Francisco to have seen her and blogged about it…so maybe she was just a look-alike.

She was wearing black, didn’t seem interested in my mullet, and was running alone. Those are the only details I’ve got…hope that helps in the sleuthing!
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-10-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: please don't cut & paste blog entries or articles from other sites

[mod edit]

I was curious about this post. Somehow it got deleted. Don't know why?
    I thought Ali said she gave up her apartment in SF too.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-10-2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: see above