Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3898843;
    So do you think TPTB let Ali take Justin on the 2:1 and let the other guy go, knowing what was to come just a short time later? Or do you think they made sure that Ali really wanted to let the other guy go anyways and then let the drama unfold? What I'm getting at, is how torn was Ali with who should stay/go on this 2:1?
    The primary doesnt get a choice in that date - as far as who it is - and may have been told to keep Justin as well.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3898835;
    I think that I would say that TPTB saved his butt LOL
    Excuse me, you're right, they did. It sounds like it would take almost all the drama out of the show without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3898852;
    Gee - the Frank leaving at F3 for the love of his ex sure is reminiscent of Ali leaving for the love of her job................... do I hear echos by chance?!?
    echo echo echo... don't worry cape i hear them as well

Sounds like Ali got a dose of the same bad tasting medicine that she herself passed out to Jake .............. common thread I see - and being as emotional as she is known to be - I have no doubt that she reacted far stronger than what we saw last season.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I tihnk she really is feisty and I would much prefer to see her in a fit of temper than sobbing her heart out. However, it was clear last season that TPTB can't get enough of her crying so get ready for the waterworks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3898843;
    So do you think TPTB let Ali take Justin on the 2:1 and let the other guy go, knowing what was to come just a short time later? Or do you think they made sure that Ali really wanted to let the other guy go anyways and then let the drama unfold? What I'm getting at, is how torn was Ali with who should stay/go on this 2:1?
    Very often the 2:1 date is two matter-of-time suitors anyway. Not always, but very often. Ali's handlers know which ones Ali is getting attached to. The 2:1 is always set up for drama. So, yeah, TPTB knew she would keep Rego and they also knew his gf was gunning for her. Matter of time. Maximum drama.

All JMHO.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3898862;
    Sounds like Ali got a dose of the same bad tasting medicine that she herself passed out to Jake .............. common thread I see - and being as emotional as she is known to be - I have no doubt that she reacted far stronger than what we saw last season.
    That strong reaction we saw last season may make it difficult to tell whether or not she really felt as stongly about Frank as she may show. I don't doubt there will be feelings but major emotion with Frank leaving may have as much to do with embarrassment, let down, and the fishbowl they are in as it does with true feelings of losing someone she thought she might have a future with. I think the true test will be if she is able to move on with one of the two final ones or not. IMO, I don't see her as someone who will accept a ring unless she really thinks there is a chance at a future the the man.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3898871;
    That strong reaction we saw last season may make it difficult to tell whether or not she really felt as stongly about Frank as she may show. I don't doubt there will be feelings but major emotion with Frank leaving may have as much to do with embarrassment, let down, and the fishbowl they are in as it does with true feelings of losing someone she thought she might have a future with. I think the true test will be if she is able to move on with one of the two final ones or not. IMO, I don't see her as someone who will accept a ring unless she really thinks there is a chance at a future the the man.
    You are probably the 5th or so person I have seen say this, so now the question in my mind becomes: how will we really know if this is the truth or not?

DeAnna went as far with Jesse as telling us at the ATFR that they had already set a wedding date for May of the next year, etc. After the broke up, she later admitted that it had been Graham all the time.

The thing that makes me think she didn't accept a ring is that the spoiler uses the word "napalm". We have to discuss that on another thread, though.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3898871;
    I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3898875;
    You are probably the 5th or so person I have seen say this, so now the question in my mind becomes: how will we really know if this is the truth or not?

DeAnna went as far with Jesse as telling us at the ATFR that they had already set a wedding date for May of the next year, etc. After the broke up, she later admitted that it had been Graham all the time.

The thing that makes me think she didn't accept a ring is that the spoiler uses the word "napalm". We have to discuss that on another thread, though.
    I guess unless Ali comes right out and says something we will never truly "know". It is just my opinion that she appears a bit different than DeAnna to me. I realize we only see the edit of these people but I think Ali won't want to play that game. I could certainly be wrong about that and will just have to wait to see it play out. Through the show and for months afterward.