Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3898801;
    I was hoping for fiesty with a backbone, but all I saw from Jake's seaon was her being childish and flakey.
    Feisty with a backbone would be lovely to see! As long as she stands up for herself through this boy circus i think that many will change their opinions about her being flaky, I for one will most definitely.. I always loved Ali but there was that whiny side that did rub me the wrong way with the edit that she was given

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3898802;
    My cousin Robin said there's going to be a bigger villain than Wes this year........anyone know anything about that? She reads everything she can find on line so I have no idea where she read it or if it was from a reliable site so I thought I'd ask.
    The first bonafide one evidently shoots her all kinds of lines; the guys hate him, she takes him on the 2-1 and he wins only to have his girlfriend call Ali and tattle on him!

F3 decides he is still in love with his ex (he broke up with the day before he left for the show), and he leaves Ali for the left behind girl.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3898802;
    My cousin Robin said there's going to be a bigger villain than Wes this year........anyone know anything about that? She reads everything she can find on line so I have no idea where she read it or if it was from a reliable site so I thought I'd ask.
    It's Justin Rego. He ends up being a cheater with a gf at home. He is disliked by all the guys in the house and on the first night, the guys voted him out of the house, but Ali saved him, unforunately for her!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3898826;
    It's Justin Rego. He ends up being a cheater with a gf at home. He is disliked by all the guys in the house and on the first night, the guys voted him out of the house, but Ali saved him, unforunately for her!
    I think that I would say that TPTB saved his butt LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3898835;
    I was thinking the same thing, they may have been behind him staying as long as he did. And the viewing public are the gullible ones..Ali may have had him pegged from the getgo.

Ali gets a choice of a handful of buys - but not all who stay - TPTB have a big say in who stays and who goes
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3898835;
    So do you think TPTB let Ali take Justin on the 2:1 and let the other guy go, knowing what was to come just a short time later? Or do you think they made sure that Ali really wanted to let the other guy go anyways and then let the drama unfold? What I'm getting at, is how torn was Ali with who should stay/go on this 2:1?

I dont know. But I remember on Jason season there was speculation that the producers knew he wanted Molly. I dont know, i mean they all have to go, so if she knew who she wanted already, then what did it matter what order they leave.

Gee - the Frank leaving at F3 for the love of his ex sure is reminiscent of Ali leaving for the love of her job................... do I hear echos by chance?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Drama and ratings. Echo. Echo.