Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by fsalboni;3898749;
    Or maybe the other guys were worth being a jerk to? If I had to hang out with this Rated R guy I don't think I would be too kind.
    With a bunch of guys in together for that long there is going to be some drama and I am not talking about all the Justin drama. There is two sides to each story. Just reporting what I heard from the house. I can't say to much more, but I do want to say that I have heard good things about Craig the lawyer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3898752;
    There's always bound to be clashes when you put a bunch of men into one space - I wonder if they get the bunkhouse again this season??? That definitely made Jill's guys antsy.
    Yeah, and you and I also know that they are constantly being egged on by the producers with (unseen to the audience) prompts to get the kind of drama producing behavior that they want.
    An inside source told me during Jillian's season that every bit of that stuff on Dave and Juan that seemed to go on forever was both encouraged and took place in 2 days. The source said that what we saw was carefully edited and pulled out of all of they filmed to make it seem much worse than it was.

I have no reason to believe that this season will be any different. The guys have been tested for up to 8 hours with psychological and personality tests, and the psychologists and producers have fantastic ideas which buttons to push to get which people to do or say the things they would like to film.
    We were told last season that a contestant was told several times in several different ways to respond to a certain stimulus. The contestant did not know until he/she saw the show which response the editors chose for the storyline.

BTW, all of that should have gone in editing. However, it came up here, so I threw it in for free.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by HrtString;3898481;
    I oriiginally bought in to Alli's wholesome marketing because I had nothing else to compare it to...then I learned from others, not just one person, that she is not altogether as she appears to be in the marketing hype....based on information I received from those close to her. I still reserve the right to withhold my own personal opiinion until or if I ever have the opportunity to meet her personally.
    So - basically what you are reporting here is actually hear-say and not actual personal experience regarding Ali - seeing as you have not met her yet - correct?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3897962;
    I would strongly suggest keeping RS OUT of THIS thread folks ................ completely
    Can we get and AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HrtString;3898481;
    I oriiginally bought in to Alli's wholesome marketing because I had nothing else to compare it to...then I learned from others, not just one person, that she is not altogether as she appears to be in the marketing hype....based on information I received from those close to her. I still reserve the right to withhold my own personal opiinion until or if I ever have the opportunity to meet her personally.
    I never thought Ali's image was wholesome. I didn't really understand why they tried to sell her as that and "America's sweetheart". This to me was more Tenley. While I do like Ali she can come off as a b***h and that really doesn't bother me since when is anyone nice to everybody. What I like about her is she isn't perfect (how boring). I really hope we get to see the non wholesome side of her this season... the side that while she is crying over Frank at the same time is kicking him in the shin. I wanna see feisty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3898793;
    I never thought Ali's image was wholesome. I didn't really understand why they tried to sell her as that and "America's sweetheart". This to me was more Tenley. While I do like Ali she can come off as a b***h and that really doesn't bother me since when is anyone nice to everybody. What I like about her is she isn't perfect (how boring). I really hope we get to see the non wholesome side of her this season... the side that while she is crying over Frank at the same time is kicking him in the shin. I wanna see feisty!!!
    I am most definitely with you on this one! I though that they edited Ali in a way that made viewers either like her or not (yeah she was nice, but also bit**y at times).. people will watch her season to see the outcome whether they liked her or not

WHAT'S THE LATEST ON TAHITI.... is anyone able to narrow down the dates & times of FD's... last I read, the web-cams were not cooperating anywhere! it seems so bizzare that there hasn't been even a peep .... newpapers, tourist sightings ..... is it to be SC's or nothing??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3898796;
    I am most definitely with you on this one! I though that they edited Ali in a way that made viewers either like her or not (yeah she was nice, but also bit**y at times).. people will watch her season to see the outcome whether they liked her or not
    I was hoping for fiesty with a backbone, but all I saw from Jake's seaon was her being childish and flakey.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

My cousin Robin said there's going to be a bigger villain than Wes this year........anyone know anything about that? She reads everything she can find on line so I have no idea where she read it or if it was from a reliable site so I thought I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3898802;
    My cousin Robin said there's going to be a bigger villain than Wes this year........anyone know anything about that? She reads everything she can find on line so I have no idea where she read it or if it was from a reliable site so I thought I'd ask.
    yep that is going to be rego the cheater
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily