Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3971697;
    Is Jillian the only "true" F3?
    I would put Gia in that category too as it seems that Vienna/Ali were the original F2, but yeah, it seems to be that way. At least IMO. I always think that the F3 is the real F2, in at least 80% of these seasons, at least where the lead likes anyone but the F1. Like Meredith didn't like anyone but Ian so there it was Ian plus everyone else.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3971698;
    The EDITS point to Roberto being F1.

MY observations (and RS spoilers-Frank leaving) tell me she chose no one, or she wasn't ready to choose anyone because either her relationships didn't develop where she would like them to be with the F2s, Or Frank messed with her, and she needed time. The F2s were scared.

MF is really messing with us
    This is keeping it interesting.
    In my mind: only "sort of maybe,"

I think the blatant edit WAS Frank and then a toss-up between Roberto and Frank. After they previewed the Frank crap for the unspoiled viewers, it's a blatant Roberto edit.

However, I firmly believe the hidden edit, the one we can't firmly nail down, is that F1 is Chris.

Although, as Mr Write can attest, I am certainly a betting woman, I wouldn't dare risk even a dollar on betting on the outcome of this season. Kudos Mr. Fleiss.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3971704;
    we know from video/SC that Alberto spent alone time in the lagoon that was completely cut and their RC was completely cut except for them greeting each other with a kiss.
    So it means that that is not the story they want to tell us. If they wanted to show us Ali falling in love with Roberto in Iceland like CH has said, they would have shown it to us. They always tell us the story they think is the most important. They cut out her time with Roberto, hence the only logical conclusion is that they don't care about what happened between them in Iceland and neither should we.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3971712;
    So it means that that is not the story they want to tell us. If they wanted to show us Ali falling in love with Roberto in Iceland like CH has said, they would have shown it to us. They always tell us the story they think is the most important. They cut out her time with Roberto, hence the only logical conclusion is that they don't care about what happened between them in Iceland and neither should we.
    Chris Harrison said the story really began in Iceland and I think that had as much to do with Ali realizing she was starting to fall in love. The key was the realization and the acknowledgment of her fear of not being loved back by virtue of her RC talk with Chris Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3971716;
    Chris Harrison said the story really began in Iceland and I think that had as much to do with Ali realizing she was starting to fall in love. The key was the realization and the acknowledgment of her fear of not being loved back by virtue of her RC talk with Chris Harrison.
    Okay, true, but then wouldn't they show us the beginning if that's what they wanted us to see? All we got was more "you're cute" "no you're cute" "but you're cuter" "no, you're so much cuter." If that's what passes for starting to fall in love, then I don't know what to say.

I'm not saying Chris the F1 and I do agree that a lot of the editing signs are pointing to Roberto as F1, but everything that has happened post-show via interviews and spoilers and leaks are making it seem that there is no way Roberto is the F1. For crying outloud, we have random FB news anchors saying she's engaged to Roberto now. Where do we think that's coming from? The sky? No. Someone is actively working to promote the idea that Ali and Roberto are engaged.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Do we really think that Ali was falling for Frank in Iceland? Didn't she have a VO where she stated that she had to speak with Frank because
    she felt he was backing off (or something close to that)? To me - on the "outside" she seems to really be into him - but there always appears
    to be a bit of insecurity or doubt on her part that Frank is really not into her as much as she is into him. I know she has doubts with all of them in that vain - but not in the same way. Even during the conversation in the tree - his body language seemed very reserved and distant. If she did come full circle in the end - I cannot see her accepting Frank - IF he comes back - because that to me would be going backwards - going back to something that she is familiar with - as opposed to moving forward with Chris or Roberto. I am also seeing her feelings really blossoming with Chris...I am very excited to see how their relationship develops over the next few shows.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3971657;
    What I'm seeing is a show down between Frank and Roberto, which probably was her intended F2 before Frank pulled his stunt, which I believe he did because he knew she wasn't going to choose him and he had to come out on top. Roberto is her F1 whether she chose someone or not. I don't see anything with Chris, poor fellow, didn't even get a full date, she chose to give it to Kirk instead.
    They might have changed things since Andy's season, but he said that he had no control over the dates, who went or what they did. He said that he begged them to let him take Tessa on the Cinderella date because she was talking about leaving and he wanted to convince her to stay and that he stood his ground about wanting some kind of charity date. So, I don't think we can assume that she chose for him to not have a day and night date. They might have spent the same amount of time together as she spent with the others, just all during daylight hours. We have no way of knowing. Although the sleuthers here could probably figure it out. LOL!

There is no reality, only perception. (And now, love is the only reality) I am seeing a very different show than you are. F1 points straight at Chris for me, with enough confusion tossed in about Roberto and Frank to make me have questions. Shout out to Latergator.........I too am just trying to watch the show and go by what I see and what my gut tells me and trying to push the spoilers out of it because I do think there is some trickery going on and nothing is truly as it seems. I am still not totally convinced that Frank was her intended F1. Initially, he seemed to fit what she thought she was looking for, but I think the fact that she keeps questioning their relationship shows me that eventually her head would overtake her hormones and she would come to her senses, even if Frank didn't leave. I don't think that she is being given enough credit about figuring this out. All those that haven't been misled by someone they dated, raise their hands. What......no one?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3971716;
    In Iceland, Ali was solidifying it with Frank, not Chris or Rob. Rob almost didn't exist. Chris got ignored after he did so much for Ali (rose in the lagoon went to Ty).

She pulled Frank out of the Lagoon for privacy. After his reasurance that he will reciprocate, she was happy as a clam. I saw that as a turning point. Well, that's what the edit showed, anyway.

Unless Ali was falling in love off screen with the F2s we have nothing to go by in Iceland with Chris/Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3971691;
    as far as the bolded above... well as you probably know... I don't necessarily agree. Just because one of your f4 drops out doesn't mean the next person in line automatically steps up. We know that from DeAnna's season.
    Intended as told by DeAnna privately and publicly...
    Graham = f1
    Jeremy = f2
    Jesse = f3
    Jason = f4
    after Graham left the line up was...
    Jesse = f1
    Jason = f2
    Jeremy = f3
    Graham = f4
    when Graham left Jeremy didn't automatically move to f1 and everyone stepped up. Also, we have also been told that TPTB indicated that Jason was to stay at f2 as he was being groomed for TB position, so Jeremy and Jason switched spots and Jesse was f1 as he was the best one to play the part.

I'm not going on past shows. I'm going on that how they have stepped Frank and Roberto up...it's like they are trying to say which one will she choose, for us spoilers we know Frank leaves. I know you really like Chris, but what I see, is the girl is just not into him, she has to play the part,and that includes Frank too, to keep us guessing, that's the nature of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3971731;
    In Iceland, Ali was solidifying it with Frank, not Chris or Rob. Rob almost didn't exist. Chris got ignored after he did so much for Ali (rose in the lagoon went to Ty).

She pulled Frank out of the Lagoon for privacy. After his reasurance that he will reciprocate, she was happy as a clam. I saw that as a turning point. Well, that's what the edit showed, anyway.

Unless Ali was falling in love off screen with the F2s we have nothing to go by in Iceland with Chris/Rob.
    Well we have more with Chris than with Roberto, in any case. In Iceland, Ali asked Chris about his exes and if he could ever leave the Cape. So I do think she was considering him, at least somewhat. But yeah, her behavior with Frank was pathetically needy and focused on him.
    ~ Sex and the City