Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3950599;
    I'm sure she's taking the process seriously. But more about how she handled the situation altogether. If she may have shown her true side that Frank didn't want anything to do with.

She did appear to soak in all the drama happily.
    LOLing at myself here. I started to type, "I suppose that's a possibility," but then when I thought about it a moment, I realized that I don't think so. If Frank weren't Frank, coming on the show with a gf, agreeing to film their reunion during his HTD, and agreeing to do one of the most vile, mean things ever in the history of TB to her in Tahiti... No one will ever convince me he had "second thoughts" on his HTD and "suddenly" realized he wasn't in love with Ali. What, did his parents have a shrine to the ex, Frank sees her picture and a light bulb goes off?

Sorry, veryaddicted! Didn't mean to go off on you... but I DID mean to go off on Frank!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

There were Bachelor auditions here in Michigan yesterday & the news covered it. The girls seemed very ditsy (IMO), for the most part. They asked three of the girls who they wanted the Bachelor to be and one said Chris, one said Roberto, and one actually said Justin.
    Last edited by thetinydancer; 06-25-2010 at 04:42 PM.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3950583;
    I wonder if Frank saw a side of Ali that's not too nice somewhere along towards the end of the season and just cannot possibly move forward with her? Maybe he's just appalled by the way Ali handled herself during the whole Justin fiasco and just did not like what he saw?

Kind of like when Deanna freaked out on the guys when they threw a barbeque for her. That was definitely the final straw for Graham.
    I had wondered something like this too. First, we know she's spewing the f word at Justin in the room with all the guys there. A lot of guys don't like when gals swear a lot. I can understand her confronting Justin and all else but I just wonder if they saw it and wondered what it would be like in their life together if they ever disagreed about something and argued. We all saw what she was like last season and especially the rose ceremony where she started swearing and carrying on about Vienna getting a rose. It is something that makes you think.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3950648;
    I had wondered something like this too. First, we know she's spewing the f word at Justin in the room with all the guys there. A lot of guys don't like when gals swear a lot. I can understand her confronting Justin and all else but I just wonder if they saw it and wondered what it would be like in their life together if they ever disagreed about something and argued. We all saw what she was like last season and especially the rose ceremony where she started swearing and carrying on about Vienna getting a rose. It is something that makes you think.
    wow really?

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3950648;
    Does anyone else remember at the beginning of the season someone came on FORT and said that a lot of the guys were taken aback with Ali's language?

What happened to the poster that posted in broken English and threw in some Tahitian words saying essentially that the spoilers were incorrect on the outcome. What ended up being the consensus on those posts?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3950655;
    Does anyone else remember at the beginning of the season someone came on FORT and said that a lot of the guys were taken aback with Ali's language?
    I think the edit they wanted this season "Ali, the All American Girl Next Door", that ship has sailed. They thought it would show she wasn't like the pouty, self centered person from Jake's season, but it just didn't work. jmo

FORT Fogey

Something must have made Frank turned off by her. Just saying..

In Iceland, he goes on and on about how he wants to be the man to propose to Ali. But something must have changed for him to dash out of there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3950655;
    She was referenced as having a "potty mouth".

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3950650;
    wow really?
    Yeah, she was "whispering" to the other girls along the lines of "what the f is he thinking" and a whole bunch more. She was livid and let them all know it.