Page 6 of 1501 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878556;
    It wasn't a tweet, and it was said to friends/family. This person WAS in Turkey, and we have no reason to doubt that this person won't be in Tahiti as well. It's about as credible as any other info we're going to get.

I missed that... thanks!
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878595;
    That makes perfect sense. They'll do HTDs from east to west, makes sense that a Boston area HTD would come first. GREAT find!!
    Now we gotta find out where they flight was coming from.
    The Boston Marathon is Monday, maybe they will participate in some pre-marathon festivities. I messaged the person who originally posted the tweet and asked her where the flight originated. In this person's blog she says her friend's plane landed at Logan at 3:45. Maybe that can narrow where the flight originated.

FORT Fan

American Airlines and Iberia Airlines (I bet this was the same flight) had a flight from Madrid that landed at 4:22 pm at Logan and it was delayed by 47 minutes. I bet this is the flight see was on.

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3878636;
    The Boston Marathon is Monday, maybe they will participate in some pre-marathon festivities. I messaged the person who originally posted the tweet and asked her where the flight originated. In this person's blog she says her friend's plane landed at Logan at 3:45. Maybe that can narrow where the flight originated.
    That definitely helps.
    I couldn't find anything that landing exactly at 3:45 but I found flights from Baltimore and Denver both landing at 3:41. A New York-LGA flight landing at 3:50, one from LA at 3:51.

There's a couple more but it'll take me a second to bring it over.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878644;
    That definitely helps.
    I couldn't find anything that landing exactly at 3:45 but I found flights from Baltimore and Denver both landing at 3:41. A New York-LGA flight landing at 3:50, one from LA at 3:51.

There's a couple more but it'll take me a second to bring it over.
    Cash, don't you think it's more likely that she would be traveling from somewhere on the east coast (if she didn't get in from Europe)? If they are indeed going to Tahiti, as we have discussed, it makes the most sense that they'd be leaving from LA. It'll be handy if we can find out where that flight originated - and if it made any stops along the way.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

One of the online gossip columns (a pretty trusted one IMO) is reporting that the theme of Ali's season is "Around the World." I think they've scooped some of their 411 from these very pages....

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3878705;
    One of the online gossip columns (a pretty trusted one IMO) is reporting that the theme of Ali's season is "Around the World." I think they've scooped some of their 411 from these very pages....
    quoting myself, sorry. Several sites now report that it has been confirmed that filming was in LA, Las Vegas, NY, Iceland, Turkey and Portugal, with hints of going to Tahiti. If this is correct, then some timing is off between Iceland/Turkey/Portugal, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3878702;
    Cash, don't you think it's more likely that she would be traveling from somewhere on the east coast (if she didn't get in from Europe)? If they are indeed going to Tahiti, as we have discussed, it makes the most sense that they'd be leaving from LA. It'll be handy if we can find out where that flight originated - and if it made any stops along the way.
    Right, she probably got to Boston from somewhere on the east coast, I was just posting the flights that I found off the bat around 3:45. The page I was looking at expired though and I can't figure out how to go back to this afternoon.

It all makes sense, though. We knew HTDs should start either today or tomorrow (now we know they'll film the first tomorrow) and we knew that since they were coming from Portugal and then going to Tahiti that they would do the HTDs from east to west across the US. I think I even posted a few days ago that a Boston HTD would be first and a San Diego HTD would be last. An Ali sighting in Boston fits perfectly with everything we already knew.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3878707;
    quoting myself, sorry. Several sites now report that it has been confirmed that filming was in LA, Las Vegas, NY, Iceland, Turkey and Portugal, with hints of going to Tahiti. If this is correct, then some timing is off between Iceland/Turkey/Portugal, isn't it?
    Not really. They probably went Iceland-Turkey-Portugal. Maybe they just didn't spend as much time in Portugal as they thought. They were in Portugal until Wed according to the news reports that were found. So Turkey falls right in between Iceland and Lisbon.

And those news sites are getting their info from RS's new column. That's the 'confirmation' they're talking about.

Ok so thanks to who ever it was that asked the tweeter where the flight was coming in from. Here's her answer:

"it was Tampa to Boston, she didn't snap any pics though! She was definitely with some kind of crew though!"

What were they doing in Tampa is now the question...