Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3945270;
    If Ali and Jake get back together, it will seem as though this whole thing was planned. Please tell me these guys were not used as a pawn in Jake and Ali's desire for fame and money.
    I would laugh my a$$ off if he shows up at ATFR and she's all "I knew you'd come for me, babe!" and falls into his arms. I bet MF is foaming at the mouth just picturing such a thing. It would certainly top the Ed/Jillian and Jason/Molly/Melissa scandals. So stupid yet hilarious.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3945267;
    I think they are each other's type. Jake is a goof-ball and she loves that. She loves charismatic guys who a bit eccentric. I think alot of people from Jake's high school said he was eccentric. She likes spontaneity! I definitely see how they are alot alike! I think Jake was thinking with the wrong head when he chose Vienna; almost all the contestants base their choices on physical/sexual attraction/chemistry but as we all can see...that fizzles. They need to be choosing the contestants that they have an emotional connection to but they rarely chose them! I think perhaps Jake is seeing that and I honestly think that Jake & Ali would take each other back. Call me crazy!!
    They are both fake actors. But, that doesn't mean I want to see them on my TV screen!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3945267;
    I think they are each other's type. Jake is a goof-ball and she loves that. She loves charismatic guys who a bit eccentric. I think alot of people from Jake's high school said he was eccentric. She likes spontaneity! I definitely see how they are alot alike! I think Jake was thinking with the wrong head when he chose Vienna; almost all the contestants base their choices on physical/sexual attraction/chemistry but as we all can see...that fizzles. They need to be choosing the contestants that they have an emotional connection to but they rarely chose them! I think perhaps Jake is seeing that and I honestly think that Jake & Ali would take each other back. Call me crazy!!

IMO Jake is not eccentric. Frank is eccentric and intelligent... even though I don't like him. Jake doesn't seem so intelligent and is robotic.

I find it really interesting that we are finding out so much about Kirk and Chris and know next to nothing about Roberto
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3945270;
    If Ali and Jake get back together, it will seem as though this whole thing was planned. Please tell me these guys were not used as a pawn in Jake and Ali's desire for fame and money.
    I wouldn't put anything past Fleiss. It would be a shocker if he showed up for Ali.

Here's the problem:
    Ali wants Frank or Roberto, but they don't necessarily want her.
    Chris or Kirk want Ali, but she doesn't necessary want them.
    Thus, the issue of Ali being "unloved."

FORT Fan

If the ending is a bust with no romantic ending as per spoilers from RS, Cash and others the venues will be the highlight of this show. Travel to the exotic places will be awesome and breath takingly beautiful- places that most people would think makes falling in love even more romantic- but NOT for Ali.

The cost of production for this particular season has got to be the most expensive ever. Does it seem possible that funding for future shows may evaporate as viewers become less "enchanted" and excited for another bummer season? TPTB are enticing and WOWing viewers with all the venues this season. From now on it would seem they would have to outdo this season to hook us, but with the constant failure for lasting relationships this show may be doomed due viewer loyalty disgusted with MF's tactics, etc. and costs to produce.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3945335;
    Here's the problem:
    Ali wants Frank or Roberto, but they don't necessarily want her.
    Chris or Kirk want Ali, but she doesn't necessary want them.
    Thus, the issue of Ali being "unloved."
    Exactly. But IMO, the issue is all about Ali's messed up head and perception of what she thinks is attractive in a man- how badly she feels about herself with a particular man is directly and positively correlated to how much she likes him. WHY?!

Watching her with Frank and then gushing over Roberto is making me depressed. Seriously.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3945343;
    Exactly. But IMO, the issue is all about Ali's messed up head and perception of what she thinks is attractive in a man- how badly she feels about herself with a particular man is directly and positively correlated to how much she likes him. WHY?!

Watching her with Frank and then gushing over Roberto is making me depressed. Seriously.
    I just wish she'd let Roberto talk once in a while. He's already beginning to look intellectually absent from their conversations. She doesn't contribute, and he can't talk to himself. I think his brain is starving to death.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

So, I ADORE Chris L. and it's obvious that Chris L. likes Ali, but he's a pretty smart guy. Ali seems to like him like she likes a puppy. He seems to physically be backing off from her. On the couch before the rose ceremony, he is laying back so far that he might as well be sitting on another chair. He seemed very guarded to me and while he is very, very funny, and I would love him for that, it seems like that might be his way of shying away from having to reveal too much about himself. Even in talking about his family, it is not really him talking about his feelings, wants, desires, etc., which is smart and makes sense under the circumstances.

Ali is actually too much of a headcase to be in the position of Bachelorette. She won't let herself like people who genuinely like her, case in point Chris L. and Kirk, and chooses to tenuously put her heart out there for people who aren't even sure they want it. Insecurity is exhausting to a dude. She says she's low maintenance, but homegirl is SO high maintenance. She is putting these guys through emotional hoops, which is probably what she put her ex-boyfriends through as well. She wants to be confident and interesting, instead she's needy and insecure. Bless her heart.

Frank is actually really similar to Ali-insecure and neurotic...and not in a cute way. I don't get the game he's playing. He knows she likes him but instead of being kind and just letting her know that he is way too conflicted, he see-saws in a way that's confusing. I don't care what the producers say, no one can make you toy with someone's heart the way he is doing. Dude, you're 31 years old. Grow up! His immaturity may explain why his girlfriend is 23 years old, since that appears to be where he is at maturity wise...and Ali is not much ahead.

There are plenty of compelling, attractive, put together women they could find to do this show but since that woman would not bring silly dramatics, MF chooses immature, trite women. I stopped watching the Real World years ago, I stopped watching the Bachelor during Jason's season, Ali is enough to turn me off of the Bachelorette.