Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #5501
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Wow, MF is having some bad luck. All within one week, Ed and Jillian (probably) split, Jake and Vienna break up, and we find out that Ali is single too.

  2. #5502
    FORT Fanatic black_tears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    420

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3945246;
    Vienna is just as much of a fame whore too! On her Twitter, she is asking for people to fill out the nomination form for her to be on DWTS next season. <PUKE!> This show is becoming such crap! Wish we could really see love stories in the making instead of all the drama in the house! Enough already....we want to see LOVE! Give us Reid & Jillian, Chris & Ali...it's a DARN shame that the fans can't dial in and vote for who we think is best for the "contestant." The contestants never seem to get it right....we fans could do the same, if not better.
    Seriously, that's what I have been thinking.

    "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

  3. #5503
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3945247;
    Wow, MF is having some bad luck. All within one week, Ed and Jillian (probably) split, Jake and Vienna break up, and we find out that Ali is single too.
    I doubt he cares. Ali's ratings are the highest of any Bette. He's satisfied, the devil!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  4. #5504
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    202

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3945247;
    Wow, MF is having some bad luck. All within one week, Ed and Jillian (probably) split, Jake and Vienna break up, and we find out that Ali is single too.
    WOW, wonder if Jake is thinking "he can have a chance with Ali and come back at ATFR or try for another chance with Jillian, LOL JK!

  5. #5505
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Well now that we know Ali better, I just don't see her connection with Jake. Don't see even if he came back on ATFR for her.... What do they have in common? I really don't think he's her type.

  6. #5506
    FORT Fanatic 1blue1pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    706

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    I have noticed that Jillian & Ed seem on the outs and emailed RS about it. Any word yet? Their twitters are very telling.

  7. #5507
    FORT Fan Karen445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    203

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Glad Jason and Molly are doing well LOL.

  8. #5508
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3945256;
    WOW, wonder if Jake is thinking "he can have a chance with Ali and come back at ATFR or try for another chance with Jillian, LOL JK!
    Ali and Jake...a match made in heaven. Both want the Hollywood limelight.

  9. #5509
    FORT Fanatic 1blue1pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    706

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3945262;
    Well now that we know Ali better, I just don't see her connection with Jake. Don't see even if he came back on ATFR for her.... What do they have in common? I really don't think he's her type.
    I think they are each other's type. Jake is a goof-ball and she loves that. She loves charismatic guys who a bit eccentric. I think alot of people from Jake's high school said he was eccentric. She likes spontaneity! I definitely see how they are alot alike! I think Jake was thinking with the wrong head when he chose Vienna; almost all the contestants base their choices on physical/sexual attraction/chemistry but as we all can see...that fizzles. They need to be choosing the contestants that they have an emotional connection to but they rarely chose them! I think perhaps Jake is seeing that and I honestly think that Jake & Ali would take each other back. Call me crazy!!

  10. #5510
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3945267;
    I think they are each other's type. Jake is a goof-ball and she loves that. She loves charismatic guys who a bit eccentric. I think alot of people from Jake's high school said he was eccentric. She likes spontaneity! I definitely see how they are alot alike! I think Jake was thinking with the wrong head when he chose Vienna; almost all the contestants base their choices on physical/sexual attraction/chemistry but as we all can see...that fizzles. They need to be choosing the contestants that they have an emotional connection to but they rarely chose them! I think perhaps Jake is seeing that and I honestly think that Jake & Ali would take each other back. Call me crazy!!
    If Ali and Jake get back together, it will seem as though this whole thing was planned. Please tell me these guys were not used as a pawn in Jake and Ali's desire for fame and money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.