Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3942167;
    I don't understand why it is not getting on with his life to live in his hometown. Both of his brothers live there with their significant others, as well as other members of his family. Maybe he likes it there. New York City is a tough place and he lived there for 5 years. Maybe at this point in his life he actually likes living on the beach with his 2 dogs and his dad. He also works in the family business. It is a fairly successful business. I don't see what's wrong with that or what in that indicates that he is lost in grief. Maybe helping to run his family's business is something he always planned on doing at some point and his mother's illness accelerated that. His sister in law also helped to run her family's business. Does that mean something is wrong with her?

Maybe his father is actually the one mourning the loss of his loved one and Chris likes being there for him. If my mom passed away, I would have no problem hanging with my dad and being there for him. I think one can be there for your family and still have a social life. He will never get over losing his mother, I certainly wouldn't, but that doesn't mean he isn't ready to move forward. Yes, he talks about her a bit. My family is all alive and I talk about them incessantly because I adore them and you can't know me and what I am about if you don't hear about them and I live hundreds of miles away from my family.

Why is being family oriented, as opposed to being "fame" oriented, negative?

If Ali does not understand that, she certainly isn't the woman for Chris so that's fine but I don't see it as a negative thing that they have different priorities. She is unemployed. Why would it make sense for him to move across the country to hang out with her in clubs and bars and doing various promotional appearances, all the while missing out on really important things like time with one's family?

By no means am I minimizing your experience, I am just saying that he may be healed enough to date- he did go on the show after all, but that he still just likes his family and chooses to be around them out of love and genuine affection, and not obligation to his deceased mother.
    Uhmmm...perhaps I was right in my first statement. And to suffice you and others I will leave it at that!! Everyone heals in their own way. But i have to wonder now why Deanna(who I don't even like) who's Mother was dying for 10 years of her young life and died when she was 12 years old...was so ragged on here by it being mentioned twice in her tenor on Brad's show....yet she was villified for it. Not saying you said anything....but she was reallly negated. Anyway....Chris and his mother's tragic death are not something I will tackle again. :-( we all heal in our own way!!! thanks
    Karey

Like I said in the RS spoilers thread I think alot more definitive answers will be known once the ATFR show is filmed. However, I wish Fleiss would go back to filming the ATFR show early the day of the FRC airing or day before. It helped keep a bit of the FRC and post-FRC updates secret. Now, with the ATFR show a week before the FRC airs it gives alot of time for RS and other sources to get info out, especially with no one afraid of a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3942236;
    Like I said in the RS spoilers thread I think alot more definitive answers will be known once the ATFR show is filmed. However, I wish Fleiss would go back to filming the ATFR show early the day of the FRC airing or day before. It helped keep a bit of the FRC and post-FRC updates secret. Now, with the ATFR show a week before the FRC airs it gives alot of time for RS and other sources to get info out, especially with no one afraid of a lawsuit.

Huh? Last season in real time the FRC was May 28...we saw it 7/27. The real time taping of the AFRC was Saturday 7/25, and aired the night after the FRC on 7/28. So the ATFR was taped only 3 days before it was televised on 7/28. The wrap party was following the taping on Sat. 7/25, where we saw all the pictures of them all together.
    Last edited by Patti2620; 06-19-2010 at 09:46 PM.

I'm not holding out hope for anything. I just want to say that I keep thinking about her saying about Jake, "If he really loves me, he will come find me." She said this again on Jimmy Kimmel after her season finished filming. She said that it wasn't really about the show. It's possible she was in her weird little way, testing ChrisL and Roberto to see if either one of them would come after her. This would answer her question of whether she would be loved back.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3942265;
    I'm not holding out hope for anything. I just want to say that I keep thinking about her saying about Jake, "If he really loves me, he will come find me." She said this again on Jimmy Kimmel after her season finished filming. She said that it wasn't really about the show. It's possible she was in her weird little way, testing ChrisL and Roberto to see if either one of them would come after her. This would answer her question of whether she would be loved back.
    You should email your tiws to Fleiss

Except it depends what she says to them when she's dumping them. She or they are not breaking up because of work. I'm sure she's giving them some lame excuse...you're awesome, your beautitful blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3942265;
    Seriously weird but I could see this making sense in her messed up head. Oh Ali, you don't need a career in Hollywood or a loving boyfriend, you need a devoted therapist.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

OK, have you guys noticed how strange it is that The Bachelorette isn't repeating tonight for the first time since the season started? Ever since it started, it's been on again on Saturdays, but not tonight. It's a coincidence how RS just spilled all that info yesterday and all of a sudden it's not on tonight. Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3942322;
    OK, have you guys noticed how strange it is that The Bachelorette isn't repeating tonight for the first time since the season started? Ever since it started, it's been on again on Saturdays, but not tonight. It's a coincidence how RS just spilled all that info yesterday and all of a sudden it's not on tonight. Hmm..
    Could it be on tomorrow? But, yes I felt the same- way weird it wasn't on. It's like crickets in my house now.

Just a thought, mentioned earlier was that Chris and Rob found out that Frank was filmed getting back with his g/f and somehow tell Ali and she is pissed. How do we know that?

If so, then why would Chris or Rob want to be the next bach? Would love it if they both turn MF down.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3942326;
    Could it be on tomorrow? But, yes I felt the same- way weird it wasn't on. It's like crickets in my house now.

Just a thought, mentioned earlier was that Chris and Rob found out that Frank was filmed getting back with his g/f and somehow tell Ali and she is pissed. How do we know that?

If so, then why would Chris or Rob want to be the next bach? Would love it if they both turn MF down.
    Nope. Extreme Makeover is on tomorrow night. I remember looking at my TV Guide earlier this week and seeing it listed as a repeat again tonight at 8. Wait what? How did they find out?

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3942322;
    I am glad I am not the only one that noticed this. I had it circled in my TV Guide and it was not on tonight. Also, it will not be on next Saturday and should be. What is going on?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."