Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941994;
    I'm just saying that since it's possible that she chose no one at frc then it's also possible that she worked it out with one of off camera. Not probable but possible. I know CH is a company man but why would CL say his fairytale had come true? Maybe he has decided to be an actor too.
    I think it is taken out of context. He is just talking about being with a beautiful girl in Tahiti.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3941974;
    Did Chris say I love Ali in a vo? What was the context for him to say that? I would like to hear him say it. TIA
    I'm not sure where/if he said that. If he says it in a VO then we have to consider it could be a Frankenbite. For example, in a PI:

Question: Do you love Ali?
    Chris: I'd like to be at a point where I could say it and mean it without any reservation, but I'm not there yet. I'm not ready to say I love her.

Then they edit that down to "I love her."

They ask questions until they get the answers they want -- or something they can edit into the answer they want.

We need to see his lips moving, without any editing, to know he actually said it. Which is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3941901;
    If we are to believe her interviews at all I don't think she was 'stuck' on Frank. She's said that the show taught her how 'interesting' is not what makes a good relationship - what makes a good relationship is how a guy 'treats you and how he makes you feel/how you feel about him'. she's also said in another interview for USweekly at the end of the show she went with a 'feeling' and she followed her heart the same thing she said during the 2nd epi in a PI that she gets a 'great feeling from roberto' she's also said in a blog post that she has a feeling that Roberto would treat her special (something in spanish). I know everyone's frustrated about the non finale of this show and what seems like insinicerity by Ali and also most FORTers are Chris fans so are pretty dissatisfied by the spoilers and currently endulging in some good old lead character/showbashing - but there are still clues that aren't making complete sense if we are listening and watching for them...
    But those interviews are a purposeful misdirect pretty much always, aren't they? Or at the very least they are vague enough that any viewer can read into them what they're looking for, IMO. Almost every Bach season, the Bachelor says he's looking for someone independent and then people argue 'Well. X is independent so he's obviously talking about her' and then someone else says, 'No Y is independent, so he's definitely talking about her'. To me, that's all pretty vague.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3942009;
    I'm not sure where/if he said that. If he says it in a VO then we have to consider it could be a Frankenbite. For example, in a PI:

Question: Do you love Ali?
    Chris: I'd like to be at a point where I could say it and mean it without any reservation, but I'm not there yet. I'm not ready to say I love her.

Then they edit that down to "I love her."

They ask questions until they get the answers they want -- or something they can edit into the answer they want.

We need to see his lips moving, without any editing, to know he actually said it. Which is annoying.
    True, but it doesn't sound edited but who knows. BTW He say "I am in love with Ali"

I'm almost getting a Shayne Show deja vu feeling about this whole mess. MF set up the whole crappy Matt/Shayne debacle. Why is it so hard to believe that Hollywood Ali, who is all gung ho about Hollywood ,willing to follow the same puppet master's directions?

I'm sorry but I really hope that this show jumps the shark soon if it hasn't already. If they want to continue it, make it into "For Love Or Money" or Joe Millionaire 3...at least the machinations are accepted features of the shows.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Instead of having a career in the spotlight, this may just backfire on Ali big time. Think of Brad and Jason and the way viewers responded to them. Hope FB has an opening.
    When I heard that Roberto and Chris L were the F2, somehow I couldn't imagine stars in her eyes Ali being with an insurance agent trainee or a math teacher/landscaper. Frank the screenwriter, yes. After all, he could have written a script that would launch her career. The other two occupations are much too tame for her. America's Sweetheart, The Girl Next Door....pffft.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941994;
    I'm just saying that since it's possible that she chose no one at frc then it's also possible that she worked it out with one of off camera. Not probable but possible. I know CH is a company man but why would CL say his fairytale had come true? Maybe he has decided to be an actor too.
    Being in Tahiti is like being in a fairy tale! Take a sentence and twist it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3941948;
    As far as real media offers? I think she could get some fill in work for ET, The Insider, etc. Whether it parlays into something long term and permanent too early to tell. I don't think she is ever going back to FB in the future. That decision was made during Jake's season when she signed on as TBette.
    And isn't that all there is? That Insider and ET stuff? It's just so annoying, IMO, because I've never actually met anyone who geniunely seeks that fluff, celebrity-hanger-on gig as an actual career goal but it almost seems like that has become 'the' career goal for Bach'ette contestants.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3941325;
    Ali went to community college and then transferred into Clark? And I didn't know Chris L. went to Providence College. I'm pretty sure Princeton's College Guide ranks Providence ahead of Clark, so Chris wins - without even having to factor in the community college transfer. ETA: And I love the Alchemist! I think Roberto and I are soulmates! Where's his friend so she can give him my phone number?
    Chris still lives at home at the age of 33. There isn't much to say about that. His mom passed away almost two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3942057;
    Chris still lives at home at the age of 33. There isn't much to say about that. His mom passed away almost two years ago.
    He did live on his own for many years. He came back for his dad, which makes him loving, loyal and the kind of man that any girl would be proud to marry. JMO