Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3941969;
    However it does not jive with RS saying "its Roberto or no one"
    But the sources know she didn't pick chris at frc so then it would make sense for them to say it's roberto or no one.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941971;
    This would all go along with what Chris said as well. When it's all said and done, it's one of the best seasons ever.
    He lied. All CH does is lie. When Ed left, he said he wasn't coming back, he said Reid wasn't coming back. Every RC is the most Dramatic RC Ever. Every season is the Best Season Ever. He does whatever TPTB tell him to do. When CH is giving his opinions, Twittering, FBing, what have you, he's not being real. It's all just towing the company line for him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I thought it was interesting that in one of the rags, they had a poll and people voted for Roberto big time and Chris L wasn't even in the top 3 (I don't know where he ended up). It was Roberto, Kirk and Justin!

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3941969;
    However it does not jive with RS saying "its Roberto or no one"
    RS said he thinks it may be Roberto but really thinks it is no one.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3941925;
    I don't think MF will throw her under the bus. He likes her, and I think he'll give her a favorble edit. I think she can taste "Hollywood" so much that she was putty in his hands and did everything he wanted her to do. I think it all started with the charade she pulled last season with Jake. I don't believe for a second that she was that upset.

I guess I don't blame her if she didn't find anyone, I mean it is her life. (though I honestly don't understand how that could be) What I am disappointed in is the fact she lead us to believe that's what she wanted. They want people to get invested in this show, and you do, you spend time watching it, getting to know the people on the show, and when the end turns out like this, you feel like its just a waste of your time.
    Max...you stated my case so well, and much shorter than me!!!! Gracias!!!!
    Karey

I'm just saying that since it's possible that she chose no one at frc then it's also possible that she worked it out with one of off camera. Not probable but possible. I know CH is a company man but why would CL say his fairytale had come true? Maybe he has decided to be an actor too.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941979;
    But the sources know she didn't pick chris at frc so then it would make sense for them to say it's roberto or no one.
    But also Cash says she does pick a final one. Are they still together? Is really a guessing game at this point.

Whatever the outcome is, "are they together or not" is what nobody knows 100%, everthing is just a guess or a gut feeling by what went down. Sure people are leaning toward the NO they are no longer together.

That not quite 100% is what keeps us having every scenerio that we wish still possible..

Didn't Jake give interview after interview a lot during his season? Are TPTB keeping Ali's away because she can't handle the questions?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941994;
    I'm just saying that since it's possible that she chose no one at frc then it's also possible that she worked it out with one of off camera. Not probable but possible. I know CH is a company man but why would CL say his fairytale had come true? Maybe he has decided to be an actor too.
    Maybe it was just a fairytale for him to hang out in Tahiti with Ali before Frank left. He might have spent a really sweet, cute romantic day with her in paradise and said it was like a fairytale that came true.

To think that she worked it out with Roberto is one thing. It's still a really long shot but I guess there may be a possibility that the sources were speculating and she and Roberto are going to try and date. But to think that she worked it out with CL is just setting yourself up for some crazy disappointment IMO.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941432;
    First, I am not convinced that Frank wasn't hired and cast for his role. I am not yet convinced that Nicole exists as the girlfriend he broke up with to come on the show.
    She may have been trudged up to play the role. His parents don't even seem to be aware of Nicole in their interview.

All of that aside....It looks like Ali wanted Frank. Frank wanted out. The producers wanted drama, so they somehow manipulated the situation so that Frank's out comes at Ali's expense at the 11th hour.

Ali is a free spirit, and so is Frank. Unfortunately for Ali, I don't think the free-spirited Frank would have commited to her even if he had stayed on the show. She would have most likely ended up with another broken heart sooner or later and probably sooner.

"If you continue to do things the way that you have always done them, you will continue to get the results that you have always gotten."

- Author unknown
    Excellent food for thought, Bloomers. That's what we suspected of Shane Lamas and then Fleiss ended up producing a reality show for her. (Did that ever last more than one season, does anyone know? I saw a few minutes of it once when I was flipping through channels - I think on VH1 or E - and it was pretty lame.)

Anyhow, Frank may have been brought in not to be the 'lead' F1, as Shane was, but to bring some havoc to the table since he is Ali's quirky funny 'type' and then his 'gf back home' was a hired role too. Could all of this be leading toward Frank reprising his role, though, at the ATFR where he 'dumps' the fake gf and he and Ali start dating? Or was he just dangled in front of Ali to see if she'd fall for him and then they could pull the rug out from under her?

She did say very early on -- I think even before they started taping -- that her type wasn't necessarily someone who was great looking but someone who is quirky and funny like Tom from (500) days of Summer.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs