Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

I don't know how well Ali is gonna take to interviews from here on out. Her tune may change a bit I suppose. She can't really lie anymore. She will lose credibility with her fans. Word like this spreads fast. That is how I learned about Jake and Vienna and went online and found out about FORT and RS.

Her overly bright affect will be picked apart by the media once this hits the rag mags.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Be interesting to see who has all been played by whom this season..did the show play us? Did the 'sources' play us, or were they played? We won't know til the AFRC is what I think. It's like one big puzzle with so many missing pieces, and the pieces that fit, contradict the other pieces. Guess I'm just rambling now. sorry.

Okay. What if she doesn't pick either one at frc and that is why the sources think she is single. Then maybe she spent some more time with Chris in Tahiti. He wasn't spotted at home till around may 12? Isn't that a week after the frc? I'm just trying to think about alternate endings that still jive with what rs and cash are saying.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941960;
    I can't wait to find out why Chris said these 3 things.
    1. I am in love with Ali
    2. I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me
    3. Some fairytales you don't believe and then they happen.

Is Chris told what to say? It doesn't sound like something he would say if he thought she wasn't right for him. And why would he say his fairytale came true ?
    Chris is about to have his heart broken.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3941963;
    plus that hugging/crying Sc as well. That SC really has me interested now in where that comes into play.
    I always thought that was in Tahiti. I thought that she was telling Chris L that she was not gonna choose him ahead of time so that he did not show up to the FRC. I doubt that will happen now since RS said that Chris L was not chosen AT the FRC.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941966;
    Okay. What if she doesn't pick either one at frc and that is why the sources think she is single. Then maybe she spent some more time with Chris in Tahiti. He wasn't spotted at home till around may 12? Isn't that a week after the frc? I'm just trying to think about alternate endings that still jive with what rs and cash are saying.
    However it does not jive with RS saying "its Roberto or no one"

This would all go along with what Chris said as well. When it's all said and done, it's one of the best seasons ever.

FORT Newbie

ali didn't have a very good love-year! JAKE-FRANK-OR JUSTIN didn't fall for her!I think that was a wake-up call for her-

Did Chris say I love Ali in a vo? What was the context for him to say that? I would like to hear him say it. TIA
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I think her interviews are going to be, "Have to watch and see what happens" over and over and over again. She will say she is happy leading people to believe she picked someone and they are together. This is the company line and it will be towed again this season.