Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by lomdar;3941942;
    leelien-I thought the out come the same as you! I also think Justin might have been in the mix!
    A said she was a bad picker? Yes? So she homes on on the 2 men who have girlfriends. She lit up with Justin IMO. Also, if she did not have feelings for Justin why blowup at him? More acting?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3941949;
    A said she was a bad picker? Yes? So she homes on on the 2 men who have girlfriends. She lit up with Justin IMO. Also, if she did not have feelings for Justin why blowup at him? More acting?

Was she steered toward Roberto and Chris, do you think? It's weird that she chose a few who were so wrong and a few who were so right. Really, they are the best F2 I can remember since Charlie and Ryan.

Well, after reading 50 pages on this thread only and having just gotten caught up, all I can say is, "I'm pissed off!"

In the beginning of this I thought, without hesitation, that we just MIGHT get something the audience craves year after year: a good old love story. I can't help but wonder if (and that's a big IF) this leak is geared to just throw off the sleuthers and RS, too! Ali, in all of her post production interviews, is just too giddy and happy to be a single woman who has just single-handedly made most of America hate her.

Since reading the breaking news about the FRC, all I can hope for is that the reason everyone is saying she's single is because Roberto HAD this committment to SF and HAD to take these classes (I forgot what they're really called, lol) or else lose everything he worked so hard for previously. I hope that is the case and they agreed to have a long distance relationship in the meantime. They can still talk, Skype and text daily without anyone knowing anything.

Call me a hopeless romantic or a cynic, but I'm still holding out for the happy ending. I cannot believe that Ali is THAT good of an actress. She wears her emotions on her sleeve (as we've seen - except for the crying fits....lol). Something about this latest scenario just does not make sense to me......

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3941951;
    Was she steered toward Roberto and Chris, do you think? It's weird that she chose a few who were so wrong and a few who were so right. Really, they are the best F2 I can remember since Charlie and Ryan.
    Which is why I think Frank was supposed to be either the F1 or F2. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

RS is led to believe that Ali choose no one. So basically both guys are not chosen. Maybe she felt it too soon to make any kind of decision and would rather wait until the real world where she was not caught up in the bubble. That would be logical on her part. Maybe they all agreed to it. Maybe they all left the door open and with Chris L's words echoing in my ear... 'there's no way I can propose to Ali unless she is ready to fall in love with me', maybe he said when you are ready call me. So maybe this all needs to play out for the next few weeks until the ATFR. Maybe by then she would have come to realize who she longs for the most.

Please don't rag on me. I'm just trying to make some sense out of this.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

As I am too.....something just doesn't add up IMO.....
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-19-2010 at 08:44 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Baktoreality4me;3941952;
    Well, after reading 50 pages on this thread only and having just gotten caught up, all I can say is, "I'm pissed off!"

In the beginning of this I thought, without hesitation, that we just MIGHT get something the audience craves year after year: a good old love story. I can't help but wonder if (and that's a big IF) this leak is geared to just throw off the sleuthers and RS, too! Ali, in all of her post production interviews, is just too giddy and happy to be a single woman who has just single-handedly made most of America hate her.

Since reading the breaking news about the FRC, all I can hope for is that the reason everyone is saying she's single is because Roberto HAD this committment to SF and HAD to take these classes (I forgot what they're really called, lol) or else lose everything he worked so hard for previously. I hope that is the case and they agreed to have a long distance relationship in the meantime. They can still talk, Skype and text daily without anyone knowing anything.

Call me a hopeless romantic or a cynic, but I'm still holding out for the happy ending. I cannot believe that Ali is THAT good of an actress. She wears her emotions on her sleeve (as we've seen - except for the crying fits....lol). Something about this latest scenario just does not make sense to me......

But I don't know that America will hate her if she chooses Roberto and it just "doesn't work out."

I feel really disappointed and let down by the ending.
    My first shocked reaction was, "How on earth can Ali let a real gem like Chris L. get away!"
    I like Roberto too, but I thought that Chris L. was just the right fit for Ali for a loving, lasting marriage.

We get so invested in the love story we "see" developing - in my case, between Ali and Chris L. - and I hate to see both fantastic men get hurt and rejected.
    Ali seemed so into both Chris L. and Roberto too.
    As a viewer who spent a lot of time invested in this "happy love story", I feel kind of betrayed and very let down.

I don't know the whole story, of course, but I can't see how Ali cannot have a career in Hollywood, if that is her choice, and also a happy marriage (to Chris L.).
    Did Ali know and calculate from the beginning that the purpose of this show for Ali was just to get her foot in the door in Hollywood, and that she was not going to pick any of these guys - and especially not one of those wonderful F2s? :nono
    Marti

I can't wait to find out why Chris said these 3 things.
    1. I am in love with Ali
    2. I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me
    3. Some fairytales you don't believe and then they happen.

Is Chris told what to say? It doesn't sound like something he would say if he thought she wasn't right for him. And why would he say his fairytale came true ?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941960;
    I can't wait to find out why Chris said these 3 things.
    1. I am in love with Ali
    2. I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me
    3. Some fairytales you don't believe and then they happen.

Is Chris told what to say? It doesn't sound like something he would say if he thought she wasn't right for him. And why would he say his fairytale came true ?
    plus that hugging/crying Sc as well. That SC really has me interested now in where that comes into play.