Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #5021
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3941892;
    But Ali is supposedly Fleiss' favorite bachelorette ever! Why would he throw her under the bus like that? And Why is she so happy as she looks back on the show?
    I don't think MF will throw her under the bus. He likes her, and I think he'll give her a favorble edit. I think she can taste "Hollywood" so much that she was putty in his hands and did everything he wanted her to do. I think it all started with the charade she pulled last season with Jake. I don't believe for a second that she was that upset.

    I guess I don't blame her if she didn't find anyone, I mean it is her life. (though I honestly don't understand how that could be) What I am disappointed in is the fact she lead us to believe that's what she wanted. They want people to get invested in this show, and you do, you spend time watching it, getting to know the people on the show, and when the end turns out like this, you feel like its just a waste of your time.

  2. #5022
    FORT Fanatic Patti2620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    597

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3941907;
    so what does that tell you from how MF responds to Ali? Did people dislike Deanna on set for instance?[/QUO Also what is said in media is very different from people working behind the scenes. I believe behind people more than the spin for the public. Maybe MF has the hots for A? No way to really know what any of these people mean when their lips are flapping.
    Maybe Rob and Chris were falling for Ali until they hit a speedbump named Frankfurter
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-19-2010 at 08:41 PM.

  3. #5023
    FORT Fogey noche1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3941925;
    I don't think MF will throw her under the bus. He likes her, and I think he'll give her a favorble edit. I think she can taste "Hollywood" so much that she was putty in his hands and did everything he wanted her to do. I think it all started with the charade she pulled last season with Jake. I don't believe for a second that she was that upset.

    I guess I don't blame her if she didn't find anyone, I mean it is her life. (though I honestly don't understand how that could be) What I am disappointed in is the fact she lead us to believe that's what she wanted. They want people to get invested in this show, and you do, you spend time watching it, getting to know the people on the show, and when the end turns out like this, you feel like its just a waste of your time.
    Bingo...waste of time other than talking with you all out here!!!!

  4. #5024
    FORT Fogey noche1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    [QUOTE=Patti2620;3941929;]
    Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3941917;

    Maybe Rob and Chris were falling for Ali until they hit a speedbump naned Frankfurter
    I have not thought of this but anything is possible. I have a great imagination... imagine if A and MF match up?

  5. #5025
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    So, the story goes. Nobody will love Ali back. On to bigger and better things in Hollywood.

    It is symbolic in some ways that Frank and Ali had thier 1-1 date at the Hollywood sign isn't it?

    Another comment that kept nagging at me is when at the Meet & Greet when Chris L went to give her his jacket she said " I am a California girl now". That told me she had no desire to move back to Mass or SC and settle down.

    In the interview she gave before the season started when asked if she was going back to work at facebook she said "no I am not which is sad because I really loved working there". Then she followed it up with maybe one day I could go back"

    I think if this whole Hollywood thing doesn't work out she will go back or try to.

    If she is looking for a relationship with Hollywood she might want to take a look at the many hearts he has broken.

    I do wish nothing but the best for Ali, Roberto and Chris in whatever path they take in life.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  6. #5026
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3941934;
    It is symbolic in some ways that Frank and Ali had thier 1-1 date at the Hollywood sign isn't it?

    Another comment that kept nagging at me is when at the Meet & Greet when Chris L went to give her his jacket she said " I am a California girl now". That told me she had no desire to move back to Mass or SC and settle down.

    In the interview she gave before the season started when asked if she was going back to work at facebook she said "no I am not which is sad because I really loved working there". Then she followed it up with maybe one day I could go back"

    I think if this whole Hollywood thing doesn't work out she will go back or try to.

    If she is looking for a relationship with Hollywood she might want to take a look at the many hearts he has broken.

    I do wish nothing but the best for Ali, Roberto and Chris in whatever path they take in life.
    True, I remember she mentioned on JK that she's going to fight for her job at FB back. That's very telling.

  7. #5027
    FORT Fogey noche1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    My new thought on MF and A: Tying her star to Mf will get her further along in Hollywood ambitions than settling down outside of CA with one of these men. I do not begrudge her ambition in hollywood. Her world is far removed from mine. Her FB remarks are her not burning bridges.

  8. #5028
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    46

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    leelien-I thought the out come the same as you! I also think Justin might have been in the mix!

  9. #5029
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Another word that CH used that has bugged me as to the finale this season is the word "phenomenal". So I went searching for anything that would define what he meant and this is what my funny brother said when I asked him what the word meant to him when people use it:

    a word generally used by lying people who overexaggerate everything they do or say.

    That seems about right.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  10. #5030
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    MF would throw his own mother under the bus if it got ratings. I think he cares as much about Ali as he does about all the others...zip, zero, nada. At least Ali will be available for BPad next addition. I have no doubt we will see her on reality tv more in the future. As far as real media offers? I think she could get some fill in work for ET, The Insider, etc. Whether it parlays into something long term and permanent too early to tell. I don't think she is ever going back to FB in the future. That decision was made during Jake's season when she signed on as TBette.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.