Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3941873;
    So well stated and I agree with everything, especially the bold. Life could have just given her a really great guy (hey, maybe even 2) and because she was so focused on Frank and her "career" aspirations and the whole "so many other guys" idea, she probably just missed it. It's okay. She is young and she'll mature and learn to appreciate a nice man. It seems that Meredith certainly has after picking Ian so I'm hoping Ali is able to find a nice man one day too. She just needs to mature and get a grip on her Tom fantasies and she'll be fine.
    If we are to believe her interviews at all I don't think she was 'stuck' on Frank. She's said that the show taught her how 'interesting' is not what makes a good relationship - what makes a good relationship is how a guy 'treats you and how he makes you feel/how you feel about him'. she's also said in another interview for USweekly at the end of the show she went with a 'feeling' and she followed her heart the same thing she said during the 2nd epi in a PI that she gets a 'great feeling from roberto' she's also said in a blog post that she has a feeling that Roberto would treat her special (something in spanish). I know everyone's frustrated about the non finale of this show and what seems like insinicerity by Ali and also most FORTers are Chris fans so are pretty dissatisfied by the spoilers and currently endulging in some good old lead character/showbashing - but there are still clues that aren't making complete sense if we are listening and watching for them...

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3941895;
    She could be Fleiss' favorite because she was the most naive, vulnerable, and the easiest to manipulate or the most willing to do what he wanted her to do. This season certainly has the most drama...and the biggest ratings, which translates into cash for MF.
    This is an area when SDL would tell us what the feeling for the lead was on the set. That piece of info would then give us a better understanding of what the lead was really like....not spun by the edit or media poop.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3941902;
    This is an area when SDL would tell us what the feeling for the lead was on the set. That piece of info would then give us a better understanding of what the lead was really like....not spun by the edit or media poop.
    Very true.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3941895;
    She could be Fleiss' favorite because she was the most naive, vulnerable, and the easiest to manipulate or the most willing to do what he wanted her to do. This season certainly has the most drama...and the biggest ratings, which translates into cash for MF.
    Absolutely agreed. He manipulated her like crazy because of the whole Frank situation. At the end of the day, it's not the love-story he wants to show us, it's that Ali is heartbroken and all her worst nightmares came true- the one she loved didn't love her back.

She's probably happy as she looks back on the show because it's gotten her fame, her show has great ratings, and she's on JK every week and who knows what else may happen for her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3941902;
    so what does that tell you from how MF responds to Ali? Did people dislike Deanna on set for instance?

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3941903;
    Very true.
    Hi so what does your gut tell you?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3941901;
    If we are to believe her interviews at all I don't think she was 'stuck' on Frank. She's said that the show taught her how 'interesting' is not what makes a good relationship - what makes a good relationship is how a guy 'treats you and how he makes you feel/how you feel about him'. she's also said in another interview for USweekly at the end of the show she went with a 'feeling' and she followed her heart the same thing she said during the 2nd epi in a PI that she gets a 'great feeling from roberto' she's also said in a blog post that she has a feeling that Roberto would treat her special (something in spanish). I know everyone's frustrated about the non finale of this show and what seems like insinicerity by Ali and also most FORTers are Chris fans so are pretty dissatisfied by the spoilers and currently endulging in some good old lead character/showbashing - but there are still clues that aren't making complete sense if we are listening and watching for them...
    I think she does choose Roberto, actually. But it sounds like if they are together, it is just for the show. Their relationship is probably well and truly over.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3941907;
    so what does that tell you from how MF responds to Ali? Did people dislike Deanna on set for instance?
    The back stories he told that i could remember were on how disliked Ed was, and what a horn dog Jake was. Also something about extra time for Jill? I was not on the board for deme.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3941901;
    Well I think Ali lied, plain and simple. And she's still lying.

I definitely think she should have chosen CL but even if she fell in love with Roberto, I would be happy because he's a great guy too, and I'm an Ali fan first and a CL/Ali and Roberto/Ali fan next. But if multiple different sources are saying that Ali is single to multiple different people, I don't know how they would all be wrong. The only teeny tiny amount of wiggle room is that she's "single" in the sense that she's not engaged and they decided to see where it goes before getting engaged, but I wouldn't count on it. It's a big leap to go from not engaged to totally single and I don't know if multiple sources would have made it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3941907;
    Also what is said in media is very different from people working behind the scenes. I believe behind people more than the spin for the public. Maybe MF has the hots for A? No way to really know what any of these people mean when their lips are flapping.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-19-2010 at 08:40 PM.