Page 50 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Regarding:

Tahiti
    3 FD's - and all the rest

Do they make the guys stay on the island that have been kicked off? Or would they send them home immediately?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fsalboni;3894439;
    Regarding:

Tahiti

Do they make the guys stay on the island that have been kicked off? Or would they send them home immediately?
    In earlier seasons, they sequestered contestants. For whatever reason(s), we don't think that is the case anymore. What does happen sometimes - as we have later found out - is that the rejected suitor decides to "travel" around a bit before going home. That throws us off.

Why? Do you know something?

BTW, Welcome to the FORT!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I wish I knew somebody! I was just curious because i read in another forum that some people sit at airports waiting to see contestants as they arrive/depart.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3894331;
    Jake tweeted "On a plane headed for a destination. DWTS was great tonight.
    about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter"

What an odd thing to say. Vienna is in Florida. Surely he's not going to fly to Tahiti and help Ali with her choice or worse! Say it ain't so!
    I wouldn't put anything past him. In In Touch magazine this week (yea, I know they are rags) they write about how Jake has a crush on Pamela Anderson. I really don't think that's for real, but I do believe this:

IN TOUCH: Jake's days are spent working on the show, and he's been telling friends that his flirtation with Pamela, 42, has made him question whether he's truly in love with Vienna. "He's having some doubts that he's ready to get married or even stay engaged," the source says. "Pam has made him rethink his feelings."

Maybe his "destination" is Tahiti to advise Ali. Please, I couldn't stand it. I'm so glad now that he didn't let her come back on the show. Does anyone know why V is back in Florida? He might have already kicked her to the curb since he doesn't need her for "show" on DWTS.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894566;
    I wouldn't put anything past him. In In Touch magazine this week (yea, I know they are rags) they write about how Jake has a crush on Pamela Anderson. I really don't think that's for real, but I do believe this:

IN TOUCH: Jake's days are spent working on the show, and he's been telling friends that his flirtation with Pamela, 42, has made him question whether he's truly in love with Vienna. "He's having some doubts that he's ready to get married or even stay engaged," the source says. "Pam has made him rethink his feelings."

Maybe his "destination" is Tahiti to advise Ali. Please, I couldn't stand it. I'm so glad now that he didn't let her come back on the show. Does anyone know why V is back in Florida? He might have already kicked her to the curb since he doesn't need her for "show" on DWTS.
    V said she went to FL for her Dad's birthday and to celebrate Mother's Day via Twitter

I doubt VERY much that TPTB would allow Jake to indicate in any manner that he is traveling to Tahiti - would be extremely obvious - and Jake is playing a mystery card with that tweet - but I definitely DOUBT it has ANYthing to do with the b'ette at all - and I do recall that he talked about the interview regarding Tanya being today as well. Vienna is in FLA visiting family/friends - celebrating her dad's birthday and Mother's day - per her twitter........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3894603;
    I doubt VERY much that TPTB would allow Jake to indicate in any manner that he is traveling to Tahiti - would be extremely obvious - and Jake is playing a mystery card with that tweet - but I definitely DOUBT it has ANYthing to do with the b'ette at all - and I do recall that he talked about the interview regarding Tanya being today as well. Vienna is in FLA visiting family/friends - celebrating her dad's birthday and Mother's day - per her twitter........
    I hope you are right Capegal!! I'd rather not see Jake again! MERCY TPTB!!
    TEAM EDWARD... nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3894207;
    Things mentioned in press release - still lots missing tho..........

Locations............

Hollywood
    Las Vegas
    New York
    Iceland
    Istanbul
    Lisbon
    Tahiti

Dates.............

LA AREA
    1n1 - Hollywood sign in LA
    1n1 - Las Vegas - new resort - private performance/Jamie Cullum
    9 guys group date - Barenaked Ladies music video shoot
    (we also know of the beach date/shoot)

New York
    Instyle Magazine photo shoot/make-over
    7 guys Broadway audition date sing/dance - The Lion King for 1 guy
    1n1 - private concert - Joshua Radin/Harlem Boys Choir

Iceland
    Group - spelunking - Blue Lagoon
    2n1 - Helicopter to volcano - romantic ice cave

Istanbul
    group - Olive oil wrestling

Lisbon/Portugal
    2n1 - Obidos - dance
    Castle Sao Jorge

Tahiti

Cast of characters............

Real Estate Investor
    Lawyer
    Tv Weatherman
    Professional Wrestler
    Outdoorsman
    Skier
    Proposer
    Aspriring Writer
    Scrapbook guy
    Ukulele guy
    Latin guy
    Rugged Country guy
    Warning guy
    Wrong reasons guy
    FIR guy
    Voted out of the Mansion guy

Could the Beach Date be the Barenaked Ladies video shoot? The strange clothes would indicate that it wasn't a "normal" type photo shoot.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3894358;
    Supposedly (according to Island 106) he is going to be in Florida giving an interview with that Kramer guy who put out all the story about Tanya D.
    I just listened to the interview and Jake called in. So he wasn't in FL.

Too bad Andy isn't still dating Marla Maples. I'd like to see Jake and Pam on a double date with the two of them.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.