Page 50 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859601001505501050 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 15004

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #491
    FORT Newbie fsalboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Regarding:

    Tahiti
    3 FD's - and all the rest


    Do they make the guys stay on the island that have been kicked off? Or would they send them home immediately?

  2. #492
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by fsalboni;3894439;
    Regarding:

    Tahiti
    3 FD's - and all the rest


    Do they make the guys stay on the island that have been kicked off? Or would they send them home immediately?
    In earlier seasons, they sequestered contestants. For whatever reason(s), we don't think that is the case anymore. What does happen sometimes - as we have later found out - is that the rejected suitor decides to "travel" around a bit before going home. That throws us off.

    Why? Do you know something?

    BTW, Welcome to the FORT!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  3. #493
    FORT Newbie fsalboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    I wish I knew somebody! I was just curious because i read in another forum that some people sit at airports waiting to see contestants as they arrive/depart.

  4. #494
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3894331;
    Jake tweeted "On a plane headed for a destination. DWTS was great tonight.
    about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter"

    What an odd thing to say. Vienna is in Florida. Surely he's not going to fly to Tahiti and help Ali with her choice or worse! Say it ain't so!
    I wouldn't put anything past him. In In Touch magazine this week (yea, I know they are rags) they write about how Jake has a crush on Pamela Anderson. I really don't think that's for real, but I do believe this:

    IN TOUCH: Jake's days are spent working on the show, and he's been telling friends that his flirtation with Pamela, 42, has made him question whether he's truly in love with Vienna. "He's having some doubts that he's ready to get married or even stay engaged," the source says. "Pam has made him rethink his feelings."


    Maybe his "destination" is Tahiti to advise Ali. Please, I couldn't stand it. I'm so glad now that he didn't let her come back on the show. Does anyone know why V is back in Florida? He might have already kicked her to the curb since he doesn't need her for "show" on DWTS.

  5. #495
    FORT Fan UnRealLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    266

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894566;
    I wouldn't put anything past him. In In Touch magazine this week (yea, I know they are rags) they write about how Jake has a crush on Pamela Anderson. I really don't think that's for real, but I do believe this:

    IN TOUCH: Jake's days are spent working on the show, and he's been telling friends that his flirtation with Pamela, 42, has made him question whether he's truly in love with Vienna. "He's having some doubts that he's ready to get married or even stay engaged," the source says. "Pam has made him rethink his feelings."


    Maybe his "destination" is Tahiti to advise Ali. Please, I couldn't stand it. I'm so glad now that he didn't let her come back on the show. Does anyone know why V is back in Florida? He might have already kicked her to the curb since he doesn't need her for "show" on DWTS.
    V said she went to FL for her Dad's birthday and to celebrate Mother's Day via Twitter

  6. #496
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894566;
    I wouldn't put anything past him. In In Touch magazine this week (yea, I know they are rags) they write about how Jake has a crush on Pamela Anderson. I really don't think that's for real, but I do believe this:

    IN TOUCH: Jake's days are spent working on the show, and he's been telling friends that his flirtation with Pamela, 42, has made him question whether he's truly in love with Vienna. "He's having some doubts that he's ready to get married or even stay engaged," the source says. "Pam has made him rethink his feelings."


    Maybe his "destination" is Tahiti to advise Ali. Please, I couldn't stand it. I'm so glad now that he didn't let her come back on the show. Does anyone know why V is back in Florida? He might have already kicked her to the curb since he doesn't need her for "show" on DWTS.
    I doubt VERY much that TPTB would allow Jake to indicate in any manner that he is traveling to Tahiti - would be extremely obvious - and Jake is playing a mystery card with that tweet - but I definitely DOUBT it has ANYthing to do with the b'ette at all - and I do recall that he talked about the interview regarding Tanya being today as well. Vienna is in FLA visiting family/friends - celebrating her dad's birthday and Mother's day - per her twitter........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #497
    FORT Regular WickedFan1230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    142

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3894603;
    I doubt VERY much that TPTB would allow Jake to indicate in any manner that he is traveling to Tahiti - would be extremely obvious - and Jake is playing a mystery card with that tweet - but I definitely DOUBT it has ANYthing to do with the b'ette at all - and I do recall that he talked about the interview regarding Tanya being today as well. Vienna is in FLA visiting family/friends - celebrating her dad's birthday and Mother's day - per her twitter........
    I hope you are right Capegal!! I'd rather not see Jake again! MERCY TPTB!!
    TEAM EDWARD... nuff said!

  8. #498
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3894207;
    Things mentioned in press release - still lots missing tho..........

    Locations............

    Hollywood
    Las Vegas
    New York
    Iceland
    Istanbul
    Lisbon
    Tahiti

    Dates.............

    LA AREA
    1n1 - Hollywood sign in LA
    1n1 - Las Vegas - new resort - private performance/Jamie Cullum
    9 guys group date - Barenaked Ladies music video shoot
    (we also know of the beach date/shoot)

    New York
    Instyle Magazine photo shoot/make-over
    7 guys Broadway audition date sing/dance - The Lion King for 1 guy
    1n1 - private concert - Joshua Radin/Harlem Boys Choir

    Iceland
    Group - spelunking - Blue Lagoon
    2n1 - Helicopter to volcano - romantic ice cave

    Istanbul
    group - Olive oil wrestling

    Lisbon/Portugal
    2n1 - Obidos - dance
    Castle Sao Jorge

    Tahiti
    3 FD's - and all the rest

    Cast of characters............

    Real Estate Investor
    Lawyer
    Tv Weatherman
    Professional Wrestler
    Outdoorsman
    Skier
    Proposer
    Aspriring Writer
    Scrapbook guy
    Ukulele guy
    Latin guy
    Rugged Country guy
    Warning guy
    Wrong reasons guy
    FIR guy
    Voted out of the Mansion guy

    Could the Beach Date be the Barenaked Ladies video shoot? The strange clothes would indicate that it wasn't a "normal" type photo shoot.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  9. #499
    FORT Fan UnRealLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    266

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3894358;
    Supposedly (according to Island 106) he is going to be in Florida giving an interview with that Kramer guy who put out all the story about Tanya D.
    I just listened to the interview and Jake called in. So he wasn't in FL.

  10. #500
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3894566;
    I wouldn't put anything past him. In In Touch magazine this week (yea, I know they are rags) they write about how Jake has a crush on Pamela Anderson. I really don't think that's for real, but I do believe this:

    IN TOUCH: Jake's days are spent working on the show, and he's been telling friends that his flirtation with Pamela, 42, has made him question whether he's truly in love with Vienna. "He's having some doubts that he's ready to get married or even stay engaged," the source says. "Pam has made him rethink his feelings."


    Maybe his "destination" is Tahiti to advise Ali. Please, I couldn't stand it. I'm so glad now that he didn't let her come back on the show. Does anyone know why V is back in Florida? He might have already kicked her to the curb since he doesn't need her for "show" on DWTS.
    Too bad Andy isn't still dating Marla Maples. I'd like to see Jake and Pam on a double date with the two of them.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.