Page 5 of 1501 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3877835;
    I'm not clear on whether it's thought to be 3 or 4 htd's?? Is F4 typical of most seasons? Sounds like two are possibly Ty & Kirk.... also, why are they kept so isolated from their families except when the cameras are rolling, does anyone know?
    4 HTD's is the norm - but Jillian's season had 5 which was very unusual.......and as of yet - there is no indication as to how many Ali will be having. They isolate the guys so things don't 'get out' - no leaks as to who especially - part of TPTB deal you might say. They are only home - or nearby - (they aren't always at the person's 'home') - for a the day of the HTD and then wisked off - they swoop in and swoop outta town before anyone knows that they are even there - for the most part.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3877423;
    This is exactly right. They stay at a hotel (probably in LA) during the HTD week. They don't stay at home.
    Last year, Ali stayed at the Le Montrose before/during the 4/3 RC. Maybe LRSC should scope it out!

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

OK.... I see...makes sense about keeping a lid on indescretions

dont' get why they'd ALL be staying in LA....what about the guys whose hometowns are out of state, especially in the east... do they really fly them all back and forth... that's seems crazy but I guess I didn't realize how this all works.... hope the handlers carry lots of caffeine or tylenol, jet-lag would be a chronic condition
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3877902;
    OK.... I see...makes sense about keeping a lid on indescretions

dont' get why they'd ALL be staying in LA....what about the guys whose hometowns are out of state, especially in the east... do they really fly them all back and forth... that's seems crazy but I guess I didn't realize how this all works.... hope the handlers carry lots of caffeine or tylenol, jet-lag would be a chronic condition
    Depending on where they are flying to (and they all don't necessarily stay in LA ) - it could take 2-3 days total per bach/handler - average 3 tho - flying out on the 1st day - doing HTD all day/evening the 2nd day - flying back on the 3rd day - there would be hotel stays for a couple of nights at least per bach - and things overlap - the second bach would be traveling on the day of the HTD to their destination.

They don't all travel together - just the bach/handler going to that HTD - and Ali and her handler as well. Ali would fly out the next day - following the HTD - to the next HTD - usualy takes at least a week for 4 HTD's and RC - including all the traveling.

During the down time for the Bach's - it has been known that handlers have been talked into going to the movies and........... LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3877907;
    Depending on where they are flying to (and they all don't necessarily stay in LA ) - it could take 2-3 days total per bach/handler - average 3 tho - flying out on the 1st day - doing HTD all day/evening the 2nd day - flying back on the 3rd day - there would be hotel stays for a couple of nights at least per bach - and things overlap - the second bach would be traveling on the day of the HTD to their destination.

They don't all travel together - just the bach/handler going to that HTD - and Ali and her handler as well. Ali would fly out the next day - following the HTD - to the next HTD - usualy takes at least a week for 4 HTD's and RC - including all the traveling.

During the down time for the Bach's - it has been known that handlers have been talked into going to the movies and........... LOL
    Capegal, you have always been more than patient with me.. thank you for taking time to clarify for me what everyone else probably knew a long time ago

One more question, is the anonymous crew-person's "tweet" (in sleuthing thread) about returning "from Tahiti", credible, do you think? Maybe this is OT for here ... sorry if so......
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3878386;
    Capegal, you have always been more than patient with me.. thank you for taking time to clarify for me what everyone else probably knew a long time ago

One more question, is the anonymous crew-person's "tweet" (in sleuthing thread) about returning "from Tahiti", credible, do you think? Maybe this is OT for here ... sorry if so......
    It wasn't a tweet, and it was said to friends/family. This person WAS in Turkey, and we have no reason to doubt that this person won't be in Tahiti as well. It's about as credible as any other info we're going to get.

Insider info: Allie the Bachelorette just landed in Boston (I know because my friend was on the flight w/ her!)

9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Maybe this will narrow it down a little!

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3878590;
    Insider info: Allie the Bachelorette just landed in Boston (I know because my friend was on the flight w/ her!)

9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Maybe this will narrow it down a little!
    That makes perfect sense. They'll do HTDs from east to west, makes sense that a Boston area HTD would come first. GREAT find!!
    Now we gotta find out where they flight was coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878595;
    That makes perfect sense. They'll do HTDs from east to west, makes sense that a Boston area HTD would come first. GREAT find!!
    Now we gotta find out where they flight was coming from.
    Jonathon Novack is from Boston, but it's been confirmed he's home. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3878600;
    Jonathon Novack is from Boston, but it's been confirmed he's home. Is that correct?
    Yeah he's been home for some time now.
    That means another Boston area boy is on the show and getting a HTD.
    This is big news.

Unless they're just going to Ali's hometown-which I don't think is happening. It doesn't make sense. This is the HTD week.