Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941841;
    The untold or unshown event is the primary being rejected, but then if that happens, wouldn't she have to act a little appropriately? She acts like she is on top of the world.
    "I am so happy and in love, yada, yada..."
    Her comments have been that she is happy - with her decision - the final decision - if she is rejected by Roberto - was not hers to make - I haven't heard/seen her say she is in love - or did I miss that??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3941839;
    The most likely scenerio - UNLESS - TPTB want to highlight - for some reason - that she is the one rejected.

The primary rejecting both F2 - has been done before - by Brad - so I doubt they will let that same scenerio hapen again
    Capegal - I agree. With the information coming out from RS and Cash, the way both Chris and Roberto have been edited so far and the whole Frank fiasco at F3 the most likely scenarios I see are:

1. Ali rejects both saying her heart was with Frank (don't think this is the way TPTB will go because it's been done)

2. Ali lets Chris go at F2 and then Roberto rejects her at F1 giving some reason like he can see her heart isn't totally with him (would be a never happened before scenario, but RS said that the never happened before stuff was Frank at F3 and so far TPTB have been pretty easy on Ali with her edit, so I don't see this happening)

3. Ali picks Roberto, but there is no ring and they take it into the real world to date and it falls apart very quickly (This is what I see happening and in reality it is probably more like the Travis/Sara ending where there is a mutual agreement)

ETA: #1 or 3 also fit better if TPTB are possibly considering Roberto for the Bachelor, where #2 wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3941844;
    Capegal - I agree. With the information coming out from RS and Cash, the way both Chris and Roberto have been edited so far and the whole Frank fiasco at F3 the most likely scenarios I see are:

1. Ali rejects both saying her heart was with Frank (don't think this is the way TPTB will go because it's been done)

2. Ali lets Chris go at F2 and then Roberto rejects her at F1 giving some reason like he can see her heart isn't totally with him (would be a never happened before scenario, but RS said that the never happened before stuff was Frank at F3 and so far TPTB have been pretty easy on Ali with her edit, so I don't see this happening)

3. Ali picks Roberto, but there is no ring and they take it into the real world to date and it falls apart very quickly (This is what I see happening and in reality it is probably more like the Travis/Sara ending where there is a mutual agreement)
    YA - that Frank thing at F3 - uummm - buggs me alot as far as ''making history'' - because it is NOT at the END - and for some reason that just makes me wonder - leaving at F4 - to me - is not that different as leaving at F3 - except just 1 step further into the process.

I have no doubt that we will be shown that she made all of the choices - and that Roberto and her sail off into the sunset - even if not together - only kidding.

There didn't seem to be a sunset the day of the FRC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3941844;

I hope it is option #3. I HOPE Roberto does not propose and only offers to date IRL.

Honestly, it will be really interesting to watch Ali's demeanor in light of the outcome being let out of the bag so soon.

Does anyone know why this was spilled at this particular time? Who was gonna leak it before RS?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3941849;
    Honestly, it will be really interesting to watch Ali's demeanor in light of the outcome being let out of the bag so soon.

Does anyone know why this was spilled at this particular time? Who was gonna leak it before RS?
    I strongly suspect the threat by a Forter

RS doesn't like to get beat out - by anybody!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3941821;
    Word.

I keep remembering DeAnna's season after Graham left at F4. In an interview Jeremy gave post-season he was explaining their FD. They did the jet ski thing and then hung out on the beach. Towards the end, they took a walk hand-in-hand in the sunset along the beach, wading in the surf. It was presented to viewers as a very romantic ending to their adventurous day. What Jeremy said in the interview is that during that walk in the sunset, DeAnna was quizzing him about what he planned for his future when the show wrapped and trying to find out if he had any aspirations for Hollywood or the entertainment industry. He said he was sort of shocked and told her I know what I'm going to be doing, I'm an attorney and I'm going back to Dallas to practice law. Boom Jeremy is gone at F3.

I have no doubt that both Chris and Roberto sensed how torn up Ali was after Frank left and they had intense talks about not going forward with not only Ali but the producers as well. I believe both guys told Ali and the producers that they would NOT be proposing. So they have to fit that turn of events into their theme of -- will he love me back. Frank has shown he won't love her back. Chris at F2 will have to be edited as heartbroken, regardless of the truth. In keeping with the theme, I think Roberto will walk away at the FRC. And Ali is single.

So, the story goes. Nobody will love Ali back. On to bigger and better things in Hollywood.
    I think you hit the nail right on the head as to what happened. Your scenario here is closest to any that I agree happened. I think Chris and Roberto knew she had favored Frank above anyone else.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3941843;
    Her comments have been that she is happy - with her decision - the final decision - if she is rejected by Roberto - was not hers to make - I haven't heard/seen her say she is in love - or did I miss that??
    She hasn't said she's in love anywhere and she hasn't said anything when people ask her either. She definitely gives the impression that she is happy and in love though. I am assuming now that she's happy because she's getting the media exposure, not because she has a guy.

One thing that really sucks is I think Ali really could have made a go of it with either CL or Roberto. Both are great guys and I can especially see her realizing she wants someone like Chris when she's a little older and more mature. It's so annoying to me that we basically didn't get a lovestory because Frank showed up and screwed with her mind. Ugh.

Oh well. She's happy and that's all that matters.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3941851;
    I strongly suspect the threat by a Forter

RS doesn't like to get beat out - by anybody!!
    I'd go for Cash on that one too.

Anyway, I'm glad that it is leaked. But it really is a huge disappointment. I think no matter what, Frank isn't really liked by many viewers as much as Roberto and definitely Chris is. I see no sympathy coming Ali's way from viewers. Frank is not that popular no one is gonna care. They'd be already upset that she really wasn't into Roberto or Chris.

I think you hit the nail right on the head as to what happened. Your scenario here is closest to any that I agree happened. I think Chris and Roberto knew she had favored Frank above anyone else.
    This flies in the face from all the rejected bachs so far, that Kirk, Roberto and Chris were there for the real reasons and that they believed that Frank was never a threat for them.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 06-19-2010 at 05:28 PM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3941759;
    If I was friends with Ali since she is right around my age bracket, I honestly would tell her that she needs to stop picking losers and that the whole "there are too many fish in the sea" thing isn't really true. Guys in their 20s and 30s right now are in delayed extended adolescence. It is actually pretty hard to find a stable, mature, unselfish guy who isn't looking for an "accessory" while he pursues his dreams, career, fun, friends, whatever. I would tell her that she should really try dating out of type a bit because love actually does grow and unless he's totally unattractive maybe giving a guy with a great personality and great, compatible qualities is worth it, particularly since all of the guys she has chosen in the past have been duds. The ever elusive spark is important but not even really foundational in establishing a life long relationship because sparks come and go but commitment is the foundation of lasting love (particularly today when people divorce practically on a whim).

I would tell her she doesn't have to marry the guy but to just give it a shot because you never know and I would tell her that I get the whole career thing- I am ambitious as well and I understand wanting money and fame, but it isn't real and doesn't last and companionship and family are really key and if you meet someone who gets that, you should hold on to him. Finally, I'd tell her that you don't have to kiss a ton of frogs to find a prince. Sometimes life just presents him to you and you should have the wisdom and maturity to go for it.

Honestly, I feel like having too many options, whether it be relationally or vocationally, is crippling my generation and making us emotionally stunted and immature. I definitely don't think Ali is a bad person. She seems like a 100% normal, regular girl....she is just totally prototypical of peeps in my generation and I am not sure that we aren't missing somethings that people in our parents and grandparents generations seemed to understand.
    I haven't seen so much truth on this board till this post -- I think part of it is the romcoms that raised the twentysomething generation