Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3941328;

Is Joshua Radin seeing anyone?
    lol Blondie!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3941825;
    lol Blondie!
    And didn't Ali already tell Josh that she loved him too!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3941821;
    Word.

I keep remembering DeAnna's season after Graham left at F4. In an interview Jeremy gave post-season he was explaining their FD. They did the jet ski thing and then hung out on the beach. Towards the end, they took a walk hand-in-hand in the sunset along the beach, wading in the surf. It was presented to viewers as a very romantic ending to their adventurous day. What Jeremy said in the interview is that during that walk in the sunset, DeAnna was quizzing him about what he planned for his future when the show wrapped and trying to find out if he had any aspirations for Hollywood or the entertainment industry. He said he was sort of shocked and told her I know what I'm going to be doing, I'm an attorney and I'm going back to Dallas to practice law. Boom Jeremy is gone at F3.

I have no doubt that both Chris and Roberto sensed how torn up Ali was after Frank left and they had intense talks about not going forward with not only Ali but the producers as well. I believe both guys told Ali and the producers that they would NOT be proposing. So they have to fit that turn of events into their theme of -- will he love me back. Frank has shown he won't love her back. Chris at F2 will have to be edited as heartbroken, regardless of the truth. In keeping with the theme, I think Roberto will walk away at the FRC. And Ali is single.

So, the story goes. Nobody will love Ali back. On to bigger and better things in Hollywood.
    What if Rob and Chris told her that unless she's 100% sure of her feelings... otherwise don't?
    That, again would go with Chris' huanting VO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3941809;
    This is what I fear, and I agree with you... this is very possible.....and then Chris is the next bachelor.....and so the story continiues.........really felt this season would have a "good" ending...... I feel sorry for both Chris and Ali if they didn't at least tried to work it out
    Just from a male perspective, what did YOU think about the Ali/Chris kiss?
    Many thought it was a frienship, or that she was pulling away...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3941821;
    Word.

I keep remembering DeAnna's season after Graham left at F4. In an interview Jeremy gave post-season he was explaining their FD. They did the jet ski thing and then hung out on the beach. Towards the end, they took a walk hand-in-hand in the sunset along the beach, wading in the surf. It was presented to viewers as a very romantic ending to their adventurous day. What Jeremy said in the interview is that during that walk in the sunset, DeAnna was quizzing him about what he planned for his future when the show wrapped and trying to find out if he had any aspirations for Hollywood or the entertainment industry. He said he was sort of shocked and told her I know what I'm going to be doing, I'm an attorney and I'm going back to Dallas to practice law. Boom Jeremy is gone at F3.

I have no doubt that both Chris and Roberto sensed how torn up Ali was after Frank left and they had intense talks about not going forward with not only Ali but the producers as well. I believe both guys told Ali and the producers that they would NOT be proposing. So they have to fit that turn of events into their theme of -- will he love me back. Frank has shown he won't love her back. Chris at F2 will have to be edited as heartbroken, regardless of the truth. In keeping with the theme, I think Roberto will walk away at the FRC. And Ali is single.

So, the story goes. Nobody will love Ali back. On to bigger and better things in Hollywood.
    The problem with this is Ali looks ectastic. She doesn't look even upset with the turn of events let alone heartbroken that neither guy would propose or that she is alone.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3941759;
    If I was friends with Ali since she is right around my age bracket, I honestly would tell her that she needs to stop picking losers and that the whole "there are too many fish in the sea" thing isn't really true. Guys in their 20s and 30s right now are in delayed extended adolescence. It is actually pretty hard to find a stable, mature, unselfish guy who isn't looking for an "accessory" while he pursues his dreams, career, fun, friends, whatever. I would tell her that she should really try dating out of type a bit because love actually does grow and unless he's totally unattractive maybe giving a guy with a great personality and great, compatible qualities is worth it, particularly since all of the guys she has chosen in the past have been duds. The ever elusive spark is important but not even really foundational in establishing a life long relationship because sparks come and go but commitment is the foundation of lasting love (particularly today when people divorce practically on a whim).

I would tell her she doesn't have to marry the guy but to just give it a shot because you never know and I would tell her that I get the whole career thing- I am ambitious as well and I understand wanting money and fame, but it isn't real and doesn't last and companionship and family are really key and if you meet someone who gets that, you should hold on to him. Finally, I'd tell her that you don't have to kiss a ton of frogs to find a prince. Sometimes life just presents him to you and you should have the wisdom and maturity to go for it.

Honestly, I feel like having too many options, whether it be relationally or vocationally, is crippling my generation and making us emotionally stunted and immature. I definitely don't think Ali is a bad person. She seems like a 100% normal, regular girl....she is just totally prototypical of peeps in my generation and I am not sure that we aren't missing somethings that people in our parents and grandparents generations seemed to understand.
    Wow that was great,hope Ali reads this.I sure did haha

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941830;
    The problem with this is Ali looks ectastic. She doesn't look even upset with the turn of events let alone heartbroken that neither guy would propose or that she is alone.
    I'm sure she's not heartbroken. All she wanted was the showbiz career, and Frank on top if he was interested. If it's edited to show her turning F2 and F1 away, she wouldn't have reason to look sad. It will look like her choice. We don't know yet how Roberto's departure will be presented. Chris will undoubtedly be presented as heartbroken, as all F2s are. I believe a mutual decision was made behind the scenes that is not at all what will be shown in the finale.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3941835;
    I'm sure she's not heartbroken. All she wanted was the showbiz career, and Frank on top if he was interested. If it's edited to show her turning F2 and F1 away, she wouldn't have reason to look sad. It will look like her choice. We don't know yet how Roberto's departure will be presented. Chris will undoubtedly be presented as heartbroken, as all F2s are. I believe a mutual decision was made behind the scenes that is not at all what will be shown in the finale.
    very plausable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3941835;
    The most likely scenerio - UNLESS - TPTB want to highlight - for some reason - that she is the one rejected.

The primary rejecting both F2 - has been done before - by Brad - so I doubt they will let that same scenerio hapen again
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3941839;
    The most likely scenerio - UNLESS - TPTB want to highlight - for some reason - that she is the one rejected.

The primary rejecting both F2 - has been done before - by Brad - so I doubt they will let that same scenerio hapen again
    The untold or unshown event is the primary being rejected, but then if that happens, wouldn't she have to act a little appropriately? She acts like she is on top of the world.
    "I am so happy and in love, yada, yada..."
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan