Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3941490;
    IMO if Frank would have stayed the ending would have been

Final One - Frank
    Final Two - Roberto
    Final Three - Chris

Ali likes "quirky" men. That definitely defines Frank.
    She also likes cheaters which defines him as well. She needs to reevaluate what she is looking for.

FORT Fan

Final One - Frank
    Final Two - Roberto
    Final Three - Chris

Gee...does that not mirror Jillian's season? Except that Ed wasn't quirky, he was a Playa!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3941494;
    Wanna know how you can tell when CH is lying?

It's when his lips are moving.
    ITA, just spit my lunch out of my mouth reading this one ALEXXX

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3941485;
    As someone who got married in their teens and has been happily married for... uh... let's just say a while, lest I incriminate myself , this made me literally LOL. It seems to me that it's either one extreme or the other.

We've had a few sources tell us that Ali was never in this for love (despite what she claims in interviews).
    She's so happy in interviews because she got EXACTLY what she wanted. Fame, opportunity, a big paycheck, and her pick of any guy she might want, on the show or in real life. Well, except Frank.
    This is something that's interesting to me. I'm reaching back through my muddled memory, but it seems to me that the info coming about that has been from a friend of Kasey who was rejected (and who says Kasey wasn't "all that" over Ali, which I find hard to imagine), people posting comments on blogs who didn't like Ali last season, and people here who assume that's the case because she may not pick someone at the end. There was that one quote from her college coach last season, but he knew her years ago.

Have we heard from anyone that knows her now?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Newbie

Final One - Frank
    Final Two - Roberto
    Final Three - Chris

Does anyone remember an interview that Ali gave in which she said that the Bachelorette experience taught her that what she thought was "her type" of man was not in actuality "her type"? (Hope I'm not imagining this!) If this is true, Frank would not have been F1....What do you think?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3941508;
    This is something that's interesting to me. I'm reaching back through my muddled memory, but it seems to me that the info coming about that has been from a friend of Kasey who was rejected (and who says Kasey wasn't "all that" over Ali, which I find hard to imagine), people posting comments on blogs who didn't like Ali last season, and people here who assume that's the case because she may not pick someone at the end. There was that one quote from her college coach last season, but he knew her years ago.

I heard it from another one, too, who said she went into this for financial reasons.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Newbie

Long time lurker - but just had to say my 2 cents worth. I think Chris L ( and Roberto) for that matter, are far too nice, sincere, and mature for our girl. I did not like Ali in Jake's season, was starting to like her in this season. - but no more....
    Good luck to Chris and Roberto, I wish them all the best as they pursue their love interests elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3941508;

What did these people say exactly? that she's in it for the money and fame? I am curious what her college coach had to say especially

I can't say I'm surprised at how this season ends. I'm not much of an Ali fan but was hoping to be proven wrong. But if Ali would've spent the same amount of time and energy grilling Frank like she did with Vienna, maybe the season would've ended differently. She had two great guys to choose from and Kirk seemed decent, too.
    But she looks totally unaffected by the whole thing in her post filming outings. I think she's enjoying the spotlight to care too much about anything else.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3941538;
    I can't say I'm surprised at how this season ends. I'm not much of an Ali fan but was hoping to be proven wrong. But if Ali would've spent the same amount of time and energy grilling Frank like she did with Vienna, maybe the season would've ended differently. She had two great guys to choose from and Kirk seemed decent, too.
    But she looks totally unaffected by the whole thing in her post filming outings. I think she's enjoying the spotlight to care too much about anything else.
    I think at this stage Ali is all about Ali which really is not very becoming.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan