Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #4931
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3941490;
    IMO if Frank would have stayed the ending would have been

    Final One - Frank
    Final Two - Roberto
    Final Three - Chris

    Ali likes "quirky" men. That definitely defines Frank.
    She also likes cheaters which defines him as well. She needs to reevaluate what she is looking for.

  2. #4932
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    202

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3941490;
    IMO if Frank would have stayed the ending would have been

    Final One - Frank
    Final Two - Roberto
    Final Three - Chris

    Ali likes "quirky" men. That definitely defines Frank.
    Gee...does that not mirror Jillian's season? Except that Ed wasn't quirky, he was a Playa!

  3. #4933
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3941494;
    Wanna know how you can tell when CH is lying?

    It's when his lips are moving.
    ITA, just spit my lunch out of my mouth reading this one ALEXXX

  4. #4934
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3941485;
    As someone who got married in their teens and has been happily married for... uh... let's just say a while, lest I incriminate myself , this made me literally LOL. It seems to me that it's either one extreme or the other.

    We've had a few sources tell us that Ali was never in this for love (despite what she claims in interviews).
    She's so happy in interviews because she got EXACTLY what she wanted. Fame, opportunity, a big paycheck, and her pick of any guy she might want, on the show or in real life. Well, except Frank.
    This is something that's interesting to me. I'm reaching back through my muddled memory, but it seems to me that the info coming about that has been from a friend of Kasey who was rejected (and who says Kasey wasn't "all that" over Ali, which I find hard to imagine), people posting comments on blogs who didn't like Ali last season, and people here who assume that's the case because she may not pick someone at the end. There was that one quote from her college coach last season, but he knew her years ago.

    Have we heard from anyone that knows her now?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  5. #4935
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    32

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3941490;
    IMO if Frank would have stayed the ending would have been

    Final One - Frank
    Final Two - Roberto
    Final Three - Chris

    Ali likes "quirky" men. That definitely defines Frank.

    Does anyone remember an interview that Ali gave in which she said that the Bachelorette experience taught her that what she thought was "her type" of man was not in actuality "her type"? (Hope I'm not imagining this!) If this is true, Frank would not have been F1....What do you think?

  6. #4936
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3941508;
    This is something that's interesting to me. I'm reaching back through my muddled memory, but it seems to me that the info coming about that has been from a friend of Kasey who was rejected (and who says Kasey wasn't "all that" over Ali, which I find hard to imagine), people posting comments on blogs who didn't like Ali last season, and people here who assume that's the case because she may not pick someone at the end. There was that one quote from her college coach last season, but he knew her years ago.

    Have we heard from anyone that knows her now?
    I heard it from another one, too, who said she went into this for financial reasons.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  7. #4937
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Long time lurker - but just had to say my 2 cents worth. I think Chris L ( and Roberto) for that matter, are far too nice, sincere, and mature for our girl. I did not like Ali in Jake's season, was starting to like her in this season. - but no more....
    Good luck to Chris and Roberto, I wish them all the best as they pursue their love interests elsewhere.

  8. #4938
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3941508;
    This is something that's interesting to me. I'm reaching back through my muddled memory, but it seems to me that the info coming about that has been from a friend of Kasey who was rejected (and who says Kasey wasn't "all that" over Ali, which I find hard to imagine), people posting comments on blogs who didn't like Ali last season, and people here who assume that's the case because she may not pick someone at the end. There was that one quote from her college coach last season, but he knew her years ago.

    Have we heard from anyone that knows her now?
    What did these people say exactly? that she's in it for the money and fame? I am curious what her college coach had to say especially

  9. #4939
    FORT Fanatic Flori da's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    611

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    I can't say I'm surprised at how this season ends. I'm not much of an Ali fan but was hoping to be proven wrong. But if Ali would've spent the same amount of time and energy grilling Frank like she did with Vienna, maybe the season would've ended differently. She had two great guys to choose from and Kirk seemed decent, too.
    But she looks totally unaffected by the whole thing in her post filming outings. I think she's enjoying the spotlight to care too much about anything else.

  10. #4940
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3941538;
    I can't say I'm surprised at how this season ends. I'm not much of an Ali fan but was hoping to be proven wrong. But if Ali would've spent the same amount of time and energy grilling Frank like she did with Vienna, maybe the season would've ended differently. She had two great guys to choose from and Kirk seemed decent, too.
    But she looks totally unaffected by the whole thing in her post filming outings. I think she's enjoying the spotlight to care too much about anything else.
    I think at this stage Ali is all about Ali which really is not very becoming.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.