Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Chris Harrison: Ali's time as "The Bachelorette" was tumultuous to say the least. It was a tough run for her. The more I got to know her … everybody brings their baggage, whether it is Jake Pavelka or Andrew Firestone … you bring your life and your history. Part of Ali's is that she is insecure, and her fear was that she wasn't going to be loved back. There were things she had to deal with along the way that reinforced that fear, so it was really interesting for her to have that fear, have it realized and have to deal with it. In the end, she did a great job and she was a phenomenal Bachelorette. I hate to say it, because I have said it before, but it was one of our best seasons we have ever had. It is a phenomenal season from the storylines, to Ali, to the travel, to the guys.
    Why did he have to get our hopes up so high? It's fine to say the season is phenomenal, but to say it's the best ever? It really ticks me off!

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't CH tell us last season that we would be happy with Jake's choice???
    BP please stop this mess!

The last line is just something he has to say, but when you think about it CH's statement before the last couple of lines is on par with what we've heard about the season and are actually truthful. "Tumultuous to say the least" "The more I got to know her...everybody brings their baggage" and he talks about her insecurity. And he actually says the storylines Ali and the guys are phenomenal but mentions nothing of love or finding love, etc.

He's basically saying it's a bust. Of course hindsight is 20/20.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3941465;
    Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't CH tell us last season that we would be happy with Jake's choice???
    Even though I couldn't stand Vienna, I could see that Jake was crazy about her and he made the best decision for him. But Chris didn't say it was the best ever!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941463;
    Why did he have to get our hopes up so high? It's fine to say the season is phenomenal, but to say it's the best ever? It really ticks me off!
    Chris is a company man he will say whatever it takes to get the most ratings. Even if it includes lying. he said Jason would come out smelling like a rose and well we know how that went
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3941467;
    The last line is just something he has to say, but when you think about it CH's statement before the last couple of lines is on par with what we've heard about the season and are actually truthful. "Tumultuous to say the least" "The more I got to know her...everybody brings their baggage" and he talks about her insecurity. And he actually says the storylines Ali and the guys are phenomenal but mentions nothing of love or finding love, etc.

He's basically saying it's a bust. Of course hindsight is 20/20.
    Yep! He DID imply that didn't he? Funny how we read things and then re-read them, knowing the facts, and they are totally different. He is implying that the season was good in the fact that it told quite a story. Maybe not a LOVE story, but a story none the less.
    Atleast with the spoilers out there, we can watch the rest of the season watching the story unfold and not be trying to see a love story unfold. Maybe NEXT season we will get a love story...(hope springs eternal! )

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3941359;
    And every time I post about people being in their 30s being more ready to settle down someone usually chimes in that got married at 16 and has been married for 75 years which is great. It's just a generalization that I believe has some truth to it in general.
    As someone who got married in their teens and has been happily married for... uh... let's just say a while, lest I incriminate myself , this made me literally LOL. It seems to me that it's either one extreme or the other.

We've had a few sources tell us that Ali was never in this for love (despite what she claims in interviews). She's so happy in interviews because she got EXACTLY what she wanted. Fame, opportunity, a big paycheck, and her pick of any guy she might want, on the show or in real life. Well, except Frank.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeygirl;3941374;
    Do you think that it was Frank that Ali was in love with and would have been her final one, and therefore a relationship with Chris and/or Roberto was destined to fail?
    IMO if Frank would have stayed the ending would have been

Final One - Frank
    Final Two - Roberto
    Final Three - Chris

Ali likes "quirky" men. That definitely defines Frank.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3941465;
    Wanna know how you can tell when CH is lying?

It's when his lips are moving.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941463;
    Chris Harrison: Ali's time as "The Bachelorette" was tumultuous to say the least. It was a tough run for her. The more I got to know her … everybody brings their baggage, whether it is Jake Pavelka or Andrew Firestone … you bring your life and your history. Part of Ali's is that she is insecure, and her fear was that she wasn't going to be loved back. There were things she had to deal with along the way that reinforced that fear, so it was really interesting for her to have that fear, have it realized and have to deal with it. In the end, she did a great job and she was a phenomenal Bachelorette. I hate to say it, because I have said it before, but it was one of our best seasons we have ever had. It is a phenomenal season from the storylines, to Ali, to the travel, to the guys.

I believe ChrisH has clued us in on the fact that Ali did not end up with anyone on the show to have a loving relationship with. If it was Frank she wanted, it was a "tumultuous" ending for her to face that he did not want her back. Her baggage helped her to sabotage any relationship that could have happened with Roberto or Chris L instead of Frank.
    The bolded says it all when it comes to why he includes all the stuff that makes it a phenomeal season. I think the travel and the guys have a lot to do with his statement. Maybe if those 2 things weren't so phenomenal then Ali and the storylines wouldn't have been able to make it so phenomenal. JMO.