Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

I quit watching this show after week one. Ali seemed to be such a camera whore that I knew where it was going from the second scene. So, today I open up my FORT page and i say oh what the hell, I will see whats up with Ali on the spoiler page. I click right to the last page and I have to admit my curiosity got the best of me, so I read the three previous pages.
    Just as I thought she chooses the camera!
    I only hope a time comes on tv when these reality "celebrities" realize that a blonde head, good body and white teeth arent a talent. Its a bottle of dye, some extentions, working out, good dental hygene. It sure isnt the makings of a star.
    They wont even be a "where are they now" item on "D-listed" in ten years.
    The debate about her intelligents is so funny. She went to a community college, its not as though she is a Vassar graduate. Doing well at the schools she went to is mostly the ability to memorize. That just so happens to be the same ability it takes to be a reality pod.
    Ali, jeez, just buy a video camera and tape yourself for your own viewing pleasure please.
    If you really want a good laugh, go back and view her previous season and this season's crying scenes. They are so funny, she covers her face everytime. This acting isnt even worthy of a bad highschool play.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3941354;
    With the right editing (hopefully, the truth!), we'll be happy that Ali chooses not to string Roberto & Chris along after Frank leaves. After all, wasn't the large majority here hoping Jake chose no one rather than choose Vienna?? [I know I was!] I think that's what CH means when he says when all is said and done, we're going to like the ending.
    Yeah, which at the end would be that Chris, Rob and Ali are MATURE enough and realize that they are on the SAME PAGE about not being on the same pages, accept it and move on.

I have a feeling that we will hear some conversations between them in the future epis and know that nobody took advantage of anyone's feelings, and they all live happily ever after.

I hope Fleiss doesn't ruin anyone's reputation, or makes a fool of anyone with his edits.

FORT Newbie

Do you think that it was Frank that Ali was in love with and would have been her final one, and therefore a relationship with Chris and/or Roberto was destined to fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3941372;
    Yeah, which at the end would be that Chris, Rob and Ali are MATURE enough and realize that they are on the SAME PAGE about not being on the same pages, accept it and move on.

I have a feeling that we will hear some conversations between them in the future epis and know that nobody took advantage of anyone's feelings, and they all live happily ever after.

I hope Fleiss doesn't ruin anyone's reputation, or makes a fool of anyone with his edits.
    well maybe Frank's...... he can mess with Frank's rep and I'll be ok with that
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by hockeygirl;3941374;
    Do you think that it was Frank that Ali was in love with and would have been her final one, and therefore a relationship with Chris and/or Roberto was destined to fail?
    that's the way it should be handled, and give it the ending they should have given Deanna...IF that's the way it went down.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3941316;
    ...and of course Tessa, who was the only acceptable option for Andy, because there was no way he was going to tarnish his future political career image with anyone with less than the breeding she had.

Ali spent 2 years at community college and 2 years at Clark, which is an ok school but I don't see how she is actually smarter than Chris L. The man was an academic all-American at Providence College, a very equivalent school to Ali's college, and lists the Alchemist as his favorite book. Ali may want to marry up but not because these guys are not her intellectual or social equivalent.
    Chris is very witty and taught Math at the high school level. I highly doubt Ali is more intellectual than Chris. I do think she's cute and has a good personality but I bet Chris realized that he could do better. Chris is a very happy person today.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941378;
    Chris is very witty and taught Math at the high school level. I highly doubt Ali is more intellectual than Chris. I do think she's cute and has a good personality but I bet Chris realized that he could do better. Chris is a very happy person today.
    Exactly.
    They all went to college. Their interests may be different, but that doesn't make one smarter than the other.
    I'm sure Chris will have no problem finding a girl, who will want to move to the Cape. If Chris is ready to settle down, I'm sure he wants to live close to his family, and raise kids in Mass.

I think Ali got the Hollywood bug and is not interested in living in small towns anymore. Also, some people don't find guys next door appealing. It's not exciting or mysterious. I used to think that. lol

Epi5 is coming up and she's still is not falling in love. She's in Tahiti and WANTS to fall in love then. I should reserve these comments until I here more conversations between Chris/Ali/Rob, but at this point I'll speculate to say that TAHITI will be too late to fall in love, or they all find out that they are on different pages in life. If she chooses Roberto, it won't be fair to him. If they are together and he sees how she bawls after Frank, he won't like it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3941377;
    that's the way it should be handled, and give it the ending they should have given Deanna...IF that's the way it went down.
    First, I am not convinced that Frank wasn't hired and cast for his role. I am not yet convinced that Nicole exists as the girlfriend he broke up with to come on the show.
    She may have been trudged up to play the role. His parents don't even seem to be aware of Nicole in their interview.

All of that aside....It looks like Ali wanted Frank. Frank wanted out. The producers wanted drama, so they somehow manipulated the situation so that Frank's out comes at Ali's expense at the 11th hour.

Ali is a free spirit, and so is Frank. Unfortunately for Ali, I don't think the free-spirited Frank would have commited to her even if he had stayed on the show. She would have most likely ended up with another broken heart sooner or later and probably sooner.

"If you continue to do things the way that you have always done them, you will continue to get the results that you have always gotten."

- Author unknown
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3941376;
    well maybe Frank's...... he can mess with Frank's rep and I'll be ok with that
    Ha! I'm so glad I read ahead a bit, because I was going to post the same words. MF can go for broke on that one.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941432;
    First, I am not convinced that Frank wasn't hired and cast for his role. I am not yet convinced that Nicole exists as the girlfriend he broke up with to come on the show.
    She may have been trudged up to play the role. His parents don't even seem to be aware of Nicole in their interview.

All of that aside....It looks like Ali wanted Frank. Frank wanted out. The producers wanted drama, so they somehow manipulated the situation so that Frank's out comes at Ali's expense at the 11th hour.

Ali is a free spirit, and so is Frank. Unfortunately for Ali, I don't think the free-spirited Frank would have commited to her even if he had stayed on the show. She would have most likely ended up with another broken heart sooner or later and probably sooner.

"If you continue to do things the way that you have always done them, you will continue to get the results that you have always gotten."- Author unknown
    Ain't that the truth!! Ali keeps falling for the artsy-fartsy types... and looks like she's alone again.... naturally...