Page 48 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758981485481048 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3892974;
    Most of those webcams were up earlier today, if not all of the ones I found. I didn't see anything of interest, so I didn't take note of which ones I looked at. Later today, they were all down.
    Webcam for Le Taha'a is up again. Nothing is going on and the date/time indicates it is current.

The Pearl Resort website and the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort webcam are also both back online. The Pearl Beach Moorea webcam is still down (went down April 28). Since we have no confirmation on Tahiti or anywhere else, for that matter, I'll continue to watch the cams and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3893233;
    The Pearl Resort website and the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort webcam are also both back online. The Pearl Beach Moorea webcam is still down (went down April 28). Since we have no confirmation on Tahiti or anywhere else, for that matter, I'll continue to watch the cams and see what happens.
    It was confirmed by you know who this morning via tweet that they are in Tahiti. Someone posted it on his thread, I think.

I was reading the media thread on the sleuthing side. I was thinking that the beach date was the video? So that would leave six without a date. Could that be right?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Today's Press Release setting up the Bachelorette season has been posted in the Sleuthing Media Thread.

I'll bring it over to the Spoiler Media Thread also.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Just my thoughts regarding the new press release:

"and a rugged country guy gives Ali a beautiful hand-crafted wood necklace to make his point."--Betcha that guy is Kirk.

"Barenaked Ladies"--All the guys probably making a video singing, 'If I Had a Million Dollars" to Ali.

"Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir."--Gonna be great. This guy sang Ellen's and Portia's wedding song. My fav of his-"They Bring Me To You".

"spelunking."-- Word has another meaning--not a nice one either.

Lots of music in this season, but they forgot to add Ali and her date dancing romantically to the Feldberg's-You and Me, at the club in Iceland.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3893716;

"and a rugged country guy gives Ali a beautiful hand-crafted wood necklace to make his point."--Betcha that guy is Kirk.

"Barenaked Ladies"--All the guys probably making a video singing, 'If I Had a Million Dollars" to Ali.

"Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir."--Gonna be great. This guy sang Ellen's and Portia's wedding song. My fav of his-"They Bring Me To You".

Lots of music in this season, but they forgot to add Ali and her date dancing romantically to the Feldberg's-You and Me, at the club in Iceland.
    Spelunking- caving/rocking - keep your mind out that gutter there girl LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3893716;

I think it said 7 guys show their singing and dancing skills on Broadway and try out to perform with Ali at the Lions King that night. Did I remember that right? Is Ali and some guy really going to perform on Broadway before a live audience?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3893725;
    Spelunking- caving/rocking - keep your mind out that gutter there girl LOL
    my thoughts too Capegal!! (I panicked for a minute trying to think of what other meaning there could be!!)

FORT Fanatic

Here is a list of the live performers for Ali's season as we know of by now.

Per media post show preview article.

These are just random You Tube videos I pulled of the singers.

English Jazz pop singer Jamie Cullum in Las Vegas
    YouTube - Jamie Cullum - What A Difference A Day Made

Barenaked Ladies

In New York at Lion King

YouTube - If I Had $1,000,000 - Barenaked Ladies [BEST ONE]

Joshua Radin

YouTube - Joshua Radin - Brand New Day (Lyrics)

The Harlem Boys Choir

YouTube - Boys Choir of Harlem - Amazing Grace

Per F**t sleuthers.

Feldberg in Iceland/Portugal

To have 5 live performers is the first time ever for the Bachelor/ette.
    Last edited by theboies; 05-04-2010 at 10:27 PM. Reason: corrected link