Page 47 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657971475471047 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3892950;
    Internet service in the islands seems to be ok. I can access some hotels and news websites as well as ferry websites just fine. In fact, the ferry webcam is back up and running. I wonder if it was shut down for a day and a half while the ferry was being used to transport equipment and personnel around the islands and is running again now. The hotel websites mentioned earlier and their webcams are still down.

Most of those webcams were up earlier today, if not all of the ones I found. I didn't see anything of interest, so I didn't take note of which ones I looked at. Later today, they were all down.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3892898;
    So....Jessie was dating Justin when she went on the show to meet Jake.
    And Justin is dating (someone) when went on the show to meet Ali.
    And Jessie is going to call Ali and tip her off to the fact that Justin is already taken by (someone.)

Is that the thinking? And if so, how does that fit in with this:

Penelopejean.com
    "Now, Jessie Sulidis is reunited with her long-time boyfriend Cody Collins, lead signer of the award-winning Country band Lonestar."

Penelope Jean. I recognize the name; Publicist/Agent to Andy, Jillian, Jake's top twelve, including Ali, Jesse C, Kip, and Jesse K, among other clients. (Click on the link at the bottom of Jessie's acticle.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3892771;
    I would think the hotel/resort would be happy to shut down the webcam for just a few days, possibly a week. They're going to be getting a TON of publicity when the show airs -- people that would never go to their website to look at the webcam. And somebody posted earlier that tourism is down in that area now, so anything to drum up business.
    I totallly agree Alexxxx-- shut down your webcam where only people who already know about you visit vs. mullions of viewers seeing you on a tv show.... how fast can they flip the switch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3892948;
    I had seen the links with pics of Jessie on the ABC Bachelor website. I've just spent about an hour scrolling to find it because a search did not work. Anyway, the link is no longer there, probably deleted by a mod, but the guys name was Johnny. I knew it began with a "J" but it was not Justin.
    BTW...Jessie does not seem so sweet and innocent like her casting on the Bachelor. Check out some of her YouTube videos especially the one where her and her friend could not swim with the dolphins.

Actually, it was mainly her friend who was doing most of the complaining. And speaking of videos, some of her videos with her friend are hilarious! I especially love her I'm Too Sexy Bopping Head video and her New Years Eve video. She also has a nice voice. Check her out singing with her friend on the Dontcha video.

I can't remember and I really don't want to go back and read all of RS blogs. Did he say for sure that the returning person from last season was involved with the scandal?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3892982;
    Penelope Jean. I recognize the name; Publicist/Agent to Andy, Jillian, Jake's top twelve, including Ali, Jesse C, Kip, and Jesse K, among other clients. (Click on the link at the bottom of Jessie's acticle.)
    The question I was trying to ask is about Jessie's "long-time boyfriend" not about the fact that she has an agent. I just don't see how the theory that Jessie "cheated" on Justin with Jake so now Justin is "cheating" on Jessie with Ali as "revenge" can fit in with Jessie having a "long-time boyfriend" who isn't Justin. (Totally irrelevant to this season, but how "long-time" is "long-time" and was Jessie in a relationship with Lonestar dude when she was feigning interest in Jake?)

It seems more likely that Justin and Jessie are not in a relationship together, and never were...and Jessie simply found a way to get back on television when her buddy (who is a player) turned up in the cast of Bachelorette 6.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3892985;
    [/B]

Actually, it was mainly her friend who was doing most of the complaining. And speaking of videos, some of her videos with her friend are hilarious! I especially love her I'm Too Sexy Bopping Head video and her New Years Eve video. She also has a nice voice. Check her out singing with her friend on the Dontcha video.
    She is definately hilarious in the singing videos! She's just not as reserved as she appeared on the Bachelor. Check out "All I Want For Christmas"

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3892991;
    I can't remember and I really don't want to go back and read all of RS blogs. Did he say for sure that the returning person from last season was involved with the scandal?
    I think all he said was that someone from last season was coming back, but he didn't know if she was involved with the scandal (at the time of his blog). Then he never told us who she was or if she was part of the scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3893001 View Post
    I think all he said was that someone from last season was coming back, but he didn't know if she was involved with the scandal (at the time of his blog). Then he never told us who she was or if she was part of the scandal.
    To elaborate on this... RS said when he reveals the scandal:

I know the answers to all of them. Within the last few days, information has come to me that basically has laid out:

-How the scandal happened
    -When it happened
    -Who the guy and girl involved are
    -How it all came about
    -And how Ali confronted him about it
    Why would it matter to Steve who the girlfriend is unless it's the past season appearance???

I sure wish hrtstring who all of a sudden came to these boards with the info would come back and tell us who from last season makes an appearance.