Page 46 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Like I said it could be that Jessie finds out that Justin has a gf and comes on to warn Ali.
    Or maybe it is all fake. We know Jessie wants to be an actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3892729;
    MayJ, I would be glad to post the webcam links, however today I can't even get to the websites to copy the links. The Pearl Resorts (Pearl Resort Moorea and Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort) website and the Le Taha'a website are both down completely now. Can't get to the hotel websites OR their webcams right now. Hmmmm.........!!!!!!!!!! It will be interesting to see when these websites and webcams come back online.

I did get to the website for the ferry between Tahiti and Moorea ( Aremiti.pf - Tahiti Moorea Live Webcam sur l'Aremiti 5 ) and the webcam is still down and the only image available is from May 1.
    I checked 3-4 webcams earlier today & they were all fine. Now I can't seem to be able to access them. Maybe they're having a problem with internet service on the islands because I checked different islands & now we can't get to them.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3892902;
    Like I said it could be that Jessie finds out that Justin has a gf and comes on to warn Ali.
    Or maybe it is all fake. We know Jessie wants to be an actress.
    Jesse has a legitimate career as a model/actress. She may not be a big star but I doubt that she would risk it all for this one stunt.

I don't know her but want to give her the benefit of the doubt here because we do not have 100% proof that she and Justin manipulated the show this way.

WOW...this is great stuff.. I am still catcing up..

and CASH.. get some rest!!

What great findings today by all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3892873;
    That's funny that you bring up Jessie...Here is my post from 4/20 when I was trying to figure out who the cheater was and somehow wrap it into who returns from last season. I posted it in the RS spoilers.

RS says it's someone from last season. Quite possibly a bachelorette from last season had a bf or someone who thought they were still a couple. That guy decided to "even the score" and applied to be on the bachelorette and got cast on this season. So last seasons bachelorette comes onto the show to warn Ali that the only reason the guy is there is to even the score with her. Jessie from last season had some guy who was claiming to be her boyfriend and that she went on the show without him knowing. He posted a bunch of pics of Jessie. I can't remember where I saw the pics because I followed a link and it was a while ago. This is just a thought so don't crucify me
    I had seen the links with pics of Jessie on the ABC Bachelor website. I've just spent about an hour scrolling to find it because a search did not work. Anyway, the link is no longer there, probably deleted by a mod, but the guys name was Johnny. I knew it began with a "J" but it was not Justin.
    BTW...Jessie does not seem so sweet and innocent like her casting on the Bachelor. Check out some of her YouTube videos especially the one where her and her friend could not swim with the dolphins.

Internet service in the islands seems to be ok. I can access some hotels and news websites as well as ferry websites just fine. In fact, the ferry webcam is back up and running. I wonder if it was shut down for a day and a half while the ferry was being used to transport equipment and personnel around the islands and is running again now. The hotel websites mentioned earlier and their webcams are still down.

Jessie is the one that did not see anything regarding Roz-gate until the WTA when she had a sudden realization she did.

TVG: Let’s talk about Rozlyn for a second. Were you privy to what some of the other girls saw?
    Jessie: I didn’t see anything, but I heard that other people might have seen something, but we all got over it and past it pretty quickly. We never really talked about it in the house again after that night.
    The Bachelor 14 Exit Interview: Jessie | Sympatico.ca TV Guide
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3892919;
    Jesse has a legitimate career as a model/actress. She may not be a big star but I doubt that she would risk it all for this one stunt.

I don't know her but want to give her the benefit of the doubt here because we do not have 100% proof that she and Justin manipulated the show this way.
    I am not even saying it is Jessie. I should have made that more clear. I think everything points to Jessie right now and that is what my gut says. Whoever comes back has to do with the gf and the scandal. I would bet money on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3892948;
    I had seen the links with pics of Jessie on the ABC Bachelor website. I've just spent about an hour scrolling to find it because a search did not work. Anyway, the link is no longer there, probably deleted by a mod, but the guys name was Johnny. I knew it began with a "J" but it was not Justin.
    BTW...Jessie does not seem so sweet and innocent like her casting on the Bachelor. Check out some of her YouTube videos especially the one where her and her friend could not swim with the dolphins.
    I thought the same thing when I was checked her out online in March. She seemed innocent on the show, but I kinda got a different picture of her when I looked some pictures. JMO!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3892952;
    Jessie is the one that did not see anything regarding Roz-gate until the WTA when she had a sudden realization she did.

The Bachelor 14 Exit Interview: Jessie | Sympatico.ca TV Guide
    I was reading up on Jessie today as well. One interesting find was I remembered how beautiful everyone thought she looked at the WTA. Today I run across a site that says you can get hair like Jessie's on WTA here etc...
    My what suprises some of these hair styles show us. And here I thought it was all hers.