Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Casey James doesn't have the personality imo. Chris has it all. But he might say no and just go out on top like Kip and Reid did. I am very disappointed there was no love match this season. Honestly, it could have been the best season of all, oh well.......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3940036;
    Well, see, that's my problem. I want it be to end the way I want it to. I fall into that trap almost every season.

Me too. Although I was kind of expecting this. But honestly, I don't buy into the "it's her life and her decision" thing either. She's on TV, she's there to entertain me. I want to see what I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3940128;
    Me too. Although I was kind of expecting this. But honestly, I don't buy into the "it's her life and her decision" thing either. She's on TV, she's there to entertain me. I want to see what I want to see.
    but unfortunately you are not the creator/producer/director/editor of this show - i really don't get how people are so aghast at the ending - she chooses Roberto, they're no longer together, that's about par for this show.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3940135;
    but unfortunately you are not the creator/producer/director/editor of this show - i really don't get how people are so aghast at the ending - she chooses Roberto, they're no longer together, that's about par for this show.
    I get that, but I don't have to let her off the hook! I don't wish the girl ill or anything, I just like her less than I would have had she chosen the one I wanted for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3940140;
    I get that, but I don't have to let her off the hook! I don't wish the girl ill or anything, I just like her less than I would have had she chosen the one I wanted for her.
    see now, I dont' understand judging someone on whether or not they choose the person you wanted them to choose....dfferent strokes.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3939879;
    I'm glad it's out there a bit of what happened. I couldn't share any details to protect the people giving me the info, but now that it's out there I can elaborate a bit.
    RS said Ali didn't pick Chris at the FRC, this is the same thing I've heard as well. She's definitely not with Chris. I gave yall a giant fat clue towards that yesterday, but I think only a few of you noticed it.

I love that RS said that he's had a ton of people say that she's single right now, because I heard the exact same thing: That she's probably a single girl. I didn't even want to bring that part up because I wasn't sure, but now that I hear RS has 5 other people telling him the same thing, it kinda cracks me up.

I was told that she did pick somebody, but I'm still working on trying to figure out if these people KNOW she picked somebody or if they're speculating or drawing conclusions on their own. They seemed confident when they told me, and that's the only reason I posted anything in the first place. What I was told exactly is that she does pick somebody, she's not with Chris L, and there's a chance she's actually single right now. Anything more than that is a guess.

Sorry to make yall go crazy yesterday, but it got the ball rolling and you got the answers you wanted. Even if it's not the whole story right now, the rest of it will come out soon.
    Thanks for that info..She may or may not be single..

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3940135;
    So true! If this is how it happened then it sounds very similar to Jason and Melissa. Things changed right away, they were out of the show bubble (which REALLY messes with your head/heart) and realized they didn't know each other and the attraction was gone. (It's happened to several other couples from the show too, Jason and Melissa stand out sharpest in my mind.)

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Cash, she said she'll talk to her sources again and see how confident they are about Ali picking someone. Thanks Cash!

FORT Fogey

If she chose Roberto and they're no longer together, he probably wanted to continue on the career path he chose before TB'ette, and that was not what Ali wanted. Many of her predecessors went on to lucrative entertainment careers, and perhaps she could not see herself settling down in the South with a fabulous looking guy going to waste in an insurance office, when they could be riding high in Hollywood raking in the bucks. The former girl next door might have set her sights on a more glamorous life while going through this process. I think most of them get swelled heads being fussed over by 25 guys or gals and by a TV network and other media.

FORT Fan

Well CH is right about one thing..Ali definitely sabotages herself..because that is the only explanation for not choosing Chris. I know..broken record..but it still blows my mind. Roberto and Ali may have kissed a lot, but they haven't shown half the emotional depth that Ali and Chris have in just their few interactions.

Again, I just blame it on Ali thinking with her girly parts and not her head and heart.

Dumb girl.

FORT Fan

Any chance that ABC leaked the wrong ending on purpose????? Just to really screw with us?