Page 4 of 1501 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky;3877292;
    Kirk D not back home as of 4/13
    Thanks for the info!
    He was probably in Portugal then.
    Everybody heads back to the US today, then HTDs will start either tomorrow or the next day. Keep an eye out for him coming home for good or for a HTD. One or the other should be happening in the upcoming week.

And the same would go for Ty, I guess.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 04-14-2010 at 09:38 PM.

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Will do.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3877314;
    Thanks for the info!
    Everybody heads back to the US today, then HTDs will start either tomorrow or the next day. Keep an eye out for him coming home for good or for a HTD. One or the other should be happening in the upcoming week.

Also remember that just because he is home for several days. Does not mean he is out of the running. She has to go through all the other htd, and then finish filming the rest of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3877403;
    Also remember that just because he is home for several days. Does not mean he is out of the running. She has to go through all the other htd, and then finish filming the rest of the show.
    Actually if he's home for several days, he IS out of the running.
    The guys will be home for ONE day. They don't hang out at home, they don't go out with friends, they see their families in front of the cameras only. They'll spend the rest of the HTD week at a hotel at the 'base' which is probably in LA. If he's home and out with friends, his time filming the show is over.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3877403;
    I don't think they get to stay at home while she is on her other htds. They have handlers with them at all times and the way I understand it, they arrive at their parents home with Ali and leaves when she and the cameras do. Isn't that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3877420;
    I don't think they get to stay at home while she is on her other htds. They have handlers with them at all times and the way I understand it, they arrive at their parents home with Ali and leaves when she and the cameras do. Isn't that correct?
    This is exactly right. They stay at a hotel (probably in LA) during the HTD week. They don't stay at home.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Thanks for the info!

With all the airport closures in Europe, is there any way to know if they actually were able to leave Portugal? Hopefully, they traveled yesterday as we suspect and didn't get stuck today.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Well, if they didn't and were stuck, they'd be taking to their FB's and/or twitters and complaining, right? So maybe those who have access could keep an eye out to see if there's any muttering going on...pretty please!! Or feel free to PM me and head me in the right direction and I'll look.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3877637;
    With all the airport closures in Europe, is there any way to know if they actually were able to leave Portugal? Hopefully, they traveled yesterday as we suspect and didn't get stuck today.
    UK airports are closed. London from 12.00 gmt Portugal ariports are operating as usual. Both Lisbon and Porto are open

Thanks for the info!

I'm not clear on whether it's thought to be 3 or 4 htd's?? Is F4 typical of most seasons? Sounds like two are possibly Ty & Kirk.... also, why are they kept so isolated from their families except when the cameras are rolling, does anyone know?