Page 22 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132721225221022 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Keep in mind - the HTD is all about the bach = and NOT about Ali - her time will come - and what-ever activity they ''did'' - before meeting HIS family is all done and over and she is most likely on the move outta New England today....................... Remember - this is HIS HTD - not hers.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

KK4
    FORT Fan

Understood, 'tis why I said it was about Him

Yep. Today is a travel day. So tomorrow will be HTD #3 we think, correct? If there are 4 HTDs, that would put the RC on Friday and travel to FD location next weekend.

I have been nosing around looking for less crowded resorts in Tahiti. Found this one that is very private and high on the Conde Nast list: Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa (am a newbie and can't post a link). May or may not be relevant here, but the funny thing is it is totally booked April 27-May 4 and is completely open for reservations before and after those dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3879741;
    Yep. Today is a travel day. So tomorrow will be HTD #3 we think, correct? If there are 4 HTDs, that would put the RC on Friday and travel to FD location next weekend.

I have been nosing around looking for less crowded resorts in Tahiti. Found this one that is very private and high on the Conde Nast list: Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa (am a newbie and can't post a link). May or may not be relevant here, but the funny thing is it is totally booked April 27-May 4 and is completely open for reservations before and after those dates.

BINGO, windwaltzer!! You are "new-bie-er" than me, and beat me at this hands down..... that 's exactly what I took a stab at doing in the sleuthing thread, but got bogged down in maps, translation from French, lists & lists of luxury resorts, etc etc
    How do your dates line up with speculated filming schedule? Can't wait to see this place.... although I DID figure out that all of Tahiti is breathtaking, n'est ce pas??

ETA: you should post this in sleuthing too, to see what they make of it
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

IF there are 4 HTD's - #3 would most likely be on monday - and #4 would most likely be wednesday - unless it is fairly close to the #3 location - then it would e tuesday and the RC on wed 4/21 - but 4/22 sounds more logicalon for the 4/3 RC - and in LA - seeing as CH is there these days LOL - and leaving for parts unknown on firday....

ETA - it is not unusual to do 4 HTD's in 4-6 days - and travel on the morning of the next date - so actually - depending on where #3 is located - she actaully could have a HTD tonight and #4 tomorrow - with the RC in CA on tues or wed
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-18-2010 at 07:23 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Ah, oui, MayJ. C'est magnifique!!! This resort is on a private island, is small enough to be away from other vacationers and can be entirely taken over but is large enough to accommodate all. It sounds to me like it should be on the short list, anyway. And the period booked does fit into the filming schedule I think. I'll post this in the sleuthing thread and see what others think.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3879802;
    Ah, oui, MayJ. C'est magnifique!!! This resort is on a private island, is small enough to be away from other vacationers and can be entirely taken over but is large enough to accommodate all. It sounds to me like it should be on the short list, anyway. And the period booked does fit into the filming schedule I think. I'll post this in the sleuthing thread and see what others think.
    Well it seems to have a web-cam so that's potentially good sleuthing news!

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3879802;
    Great find! I think this Resort is a keeper.. very reclusive and private..

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Great find!

I just found that you can take a helicopter from the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa on Bora Bora to this hotel (it's even sold as a luxurious honeymoon trip-LOL!) Unfortunately, their reservation page is down.

So... going with nikikass's information on the flights and the fact that the flights are full on May 5, I think it's absolutely feasible that this hotel, possibly both, are FD hotels!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by SoftGrey;3879821;
    Well it seems to have a web-cam so that's potentially good sleuthing news!
    Okay maybe not soooo private..LOL. But still a great option.