Page 21 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

CH tweet from Santa Barbara, CA. Looks like he is back in position for a RC as soon as HTDs are complete.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Here's the thing -- Ali grew up in MA -- maybe I'm assuming too much but I wouldn't think she'd hit touristy places/things to do as she'd already probably BTDT or doesn't care to do it b/c it's a 'tourist thing to do.' She's going to visit the bachelor, his favorite haunts, and then his family for dinner. And if he's really lucky (get your minds out of the gutter people!), she'll go back and have some SQT at his hotel with him.

Now, depending on where he lives, they could've made a short trip to a favorite haunt of hers near Worcester or Williamstown but I really don't think they would've headed into Faneiul Hall or touristy places in Boston. (Nevermind the fact that the weather stunk there y'day.)

If we get lucky, we'll get another tweet of someone who sees her at an airport. 'Course TPTB already know she was spotted in Boston and we know they've been known to have Bachelors/ettes use wigs in the past, so she might be going more stealthily this time. BUT, if we get lucky and someone does spot her, it'll be interesting to see where she flies out of (and to.) IF she leaves from a different airport, then we'll be able to better pinpoint where she was visiting. If she leaves from Logan, then we know she was at the very least staying near Boston.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3879572;
    And if he's really lucky (get your minds out of the gutter people!), she'll go back and have some SQT at his hotel with him.
    Do they have SQT after every HTD? I remember it with Andy and Tessa, but with Jill and Jake's season, I remember her/him leaving the person at his/her home.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3879584;
    Do they have SQT after every HTD? I remember it with Andy and Tessa, but with Jill and Jake's season, I remember her/him leaving the person at his/her home.
    I don't believe it's after every date but we've heard that there are more than we think. I believe Brad has some with Jenni after her date and we saw Jason and Deanna during theirs after his date. I believe Ryan & Trista had some after theirs (or maybe that was after he met her parents?) So, yes, it does happen.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

They often have time before they actually go to meet the parents.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3879630;
    They often have time before they actually go to meet the parents.
    Definitely Tessa and Andy did - remember, they met in DC with the Washington Monument behind them and played in the fresh snow. I remember because I had just gone to DC for my birthday and was at almost the same spot where they met. They spent the day together and did not get to her parents until after dark. My guess is that they all have time together before the actual meeting of the parents - it is just edited out for whatever reason.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3879393;
    True, it may be easier to "get lost" in the crowds of Logan, but, if you want to be sure to limit your exposure to fewer people, I think MHT would be better. It's easier to slip someone in and out of that smaller airport without being spotted. Anyway, my point was if the destination was North Boston or points north of there, MHT would have been the logical place to fly into. If the destination was Boston proper, the Cape, Providence or South Boston (granted - still a HUGE area!), then Logan would make more sense. Since we don't have any other facts, that's strictly my hunch.
    I agree with this. I have lots of friends/family back in MA on the lookout and no sightings. As stated earlier, they may be staying away from the more "touristy" places near my hometown.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3879680;
    I agree with this. I have lots of friends/family back in MA on the lookout and no sightings. As stated earlier, they may be staying away from the more "touristy" places near my hometown.
    They could be taking a privately chartered boat (like Gia) to one of the islands off of Boston Harbor like Georges Island. Ferry service does not start
    until May so there wouldn't be too many tourist.

Boston Harbor Islands Trip Planner | Georges Island | Boston Harbor Islands

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3879690;
    They could be taking a privately chartered boat (like Gia) to one of the islands off of Boston Harbor like Georges Island. Ferry service does not start

My family all reside on the North Shore..near Salem, Gloucester.... But, as small as MA is, if one of the guys is showing her his hometown, they could be anywhere.
    I guess it's more about him than a photo op for the show.
    But I would love to see Ali poking around the shore at Rockport. What beautiful scenery that would be!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3879690;

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but yesterday was way too cold to take a ferry, IMO. I've been on ferries to Block Island and the Vineyard many times and when it's cold, there's nothing fun about it. Plus, unless the guy lives right there on the coast, they would've had to factor in travel time to and from his house. (Meaning, if he was in central MA, it wouldn't be prudent to go to the coast and then travel back.)

There are so many things to do around New England that we could come up with a bazillion things and might not be close. Heck, all Ali did with Jake was take him for a walk and to her grandmother's house. At this point, I think we've just got to keep searching and hope someone makes a comment/drops a hint somewhere.