Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Update on CH - my friend gave him the line about Roberto, and he laughed and said, "if she likes him now, she'll love the show next week!" Darn. Other than that, she said he's not really giving anything up (aside from what he'd already mentioned, we saw in the previews, etc) unless it's about past seasons, and then he'll give out some info (ETA - from what she's said, he seemed to be speaking pretty freely about Jake).

So, if anyone has any questions for CH out of curiosity's sake about prior seasons, feel free to post them here and I'll forward them to my friend (not too many, I don't want to scare the poor girl ) and see what he says.
    Last edited by KathnToast; 06-04-2010 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks so much, KnT! How about "how much did you get paid to talk Jillian into Ed over Reid?" Bah ha ha
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3921117;
    Anyone else notice last season Ali was enthused over Jake as a pilot because of the places they could go together, she said in a PI about their 1-1 to imagine this could be her exciting life? This season she falls for Frank who lived in Paris and told her he would take her and Roberto who told her he likes to travel. We also know Jake told them he wanted simple dates of things he would do in normal life like camping. Plus this season has travel from La to NewYork, to Vegas, to Iceland, Turkey, Portugal & Tahiti. It follows they asked Ali her interests and geared her season towards travel!!! What I want to know does Chris L likes to travel or is he a homebody at heart, can't wait for their date to find out if this is one of the things they have in common.
    This makes no sense. Ali hates to fly and in order to travel, you have to fly to get there. She said it again the other night when she flew the short distance to Vegas with Jesse on their date. Didn't you see how scared she was. She must have been in complete misery this season with all the Flying she had to do.

I'm scared of flying and my dh has been a private pilot for 30 years. I just never took to flying and I don't think I've flown for over 15 years now. I sympathize with Ali on her flying fears.

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3922486;
    This was posted May 18, in FORT, So does this mean he returned on May 17, or May 18th, some people were asking if anyone knew when he returned home for sure. I mean that would have been about a week and a half after the FRC. right.
    I posted that in her conference call on 5/19, Ali said "I just got back".

In the current People Magazine, it says on one of her photos "I'm not scarred at all. I have faith that there are good men out there." says Ali (in L.A. on May 15).

On another of her photos in the same article she says "Going through the good, the bad and the ugly helps you know whether or not a person is a perfect match for you." says Ali (in L.A. May 15).

So that tells us she was in L.A. on May 15th, but still doesn't tell us when she officially returned to the states. The 15th was on a Saturday and about 10 days after the filming of the FRC.

Does anyone have an article or something showing her back in the states before the 15th?

Quote Originally Posted by cigolson;3922514;
    So I guess we have finally found ONE flaw that Roberto has . . . he cracks his knuckles! I knew the Golden Boy had to have an imperfection somewhere.

Extremely handsome, smart, and talented young men in their mid-20's who are working hard to establish a career do not need to get married. Actually, to me that Roberto's only other flaw -- he is really too young to be thinking seriously of settling down. So IF that's what Ali really wants (although the more I watch of her the less I am sure that she herself is ready for marriage), then Roberto is not the right choice.

Chris L (my boyfriend) is far more ready to settle down than just about any other guy on the show. Sometimes timing is everything.
    There is a link to an article on Eonline posted in the Media thread today where they interviewed Ali and Roberto when they were filming their 1:1 date. The article is titled "Gasp: Has Ali Already Found True Love on The Bachelorette". Roberto sounded cool and boring to me and a little cocky for my taste. I think the boy is not fun-loving enough for Ali. Have we seen him joking with her or anything? All he says is "you're so beautiful" and she blushes like a school girl. From what we've seen on the show, he seems like a schemer to me, ie, "let me show you how to Salsa", "let's play catch", etc. Puleez. He seems like a nice guy, but a little to smooth for my liking. He may be in this just to "win" and is the guy Ali said she feared most when talking to CH in the interview right before she met the guys. She said her biggest fear was that a guy might think of it "as a game to be won and confuse that with having real feelings for her." She says that terrifies her. Sound familiar?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3924143;
    This makes no sense. Ali hates to fly and in order to travel, you have to fly to get there. She said it again the other night when she flew the short distance to Vegas with Jesse on their date. Didn't you see how scared she was. She must have been in complete misery this season with all the Flying she had to do.

I'm scared of flying and my dh has been a private pilot for 30 years. I just never took to flying and I don't think I've flown for over 15 years now. I sympathize with Ali on her flying fears.
    In an interview with CH (I can't remember the show, sorry.), he asked her about all the travel they did, dodging the volcano, etc. She said something to the effect that there was alot of flying, but she got to where she looked forward to it because she was able to use the flight time to catch up on her sleep.
    I suppose that's one way to get over the fear...sleep through it!

Quote Originally Posted by jannafan;3924198;
    In an interview with CH (I can't remember the show, sorry.), he asked her about all the travel they did, dodging the volcano, etc. She said something to the effect that there was alot of flying, but she got to where she looked forward to it because she was able to use the flight time to catch up on her sleep.
    I suppose that's one way to get over the fear...sleep through it!
    Also, I'm about 99.7% sure we're going to get a scene of either CL or Roberto comforting her and whatever and Ali later telling us how that influenced her decision because she's so scared usually and whoever the guy is made her feel okay. And because I'm feeling cynical, I'm pretty sure the whole thing is going to be over-dramatized to the point of ridiculousness
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3924143;

I think, jmho, that Ali would consider where ChrisL and Roberto live.
    ChrisL is in her area, closer to her friends and family. She'd have to do some flying to get from the Carolinas to Mass.

That sighting of Ali running in San Fran a couple of days after the FRC was bogus correct? Why did we determine it could not have been Ali again?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Because it was way too soon after the FRC. Like she would have had to fly for hours then start jogging. Also, she no longer lives here.