Page 20 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930701205201020 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 15004

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #191
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879427;
    If there was a HTD in Boston today maybe they attended the Red Socks game. I have baseball on the brain. LOL
    The funny thing is the Red Sox are playing Tampa Bay. And Ali just came from Tampa. Talk about coincidences.

  2. #192
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879427;
    If there was a HTD in Boston today maybe they attended the Red Socks game. I have baseball on the brain. LOL
    Nice thought tho LOL - but - they have been 2 night games against Tampa Bay - last night and tonight as well - in fact - on tv now LOL (and bach is usually having dinner in the evening after a day together) - and yes - ironic isn't it LOL

    Well gee - maybe it is an ex Tampa Bay player (Tampa to Boston for a date would be cool ROFL) she has a date with - now that would be nutz LOL

    Gads - it is 10:30 and only the 4th inning............... won't make the final of this one LOL
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-17-2010 at 10:31 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #193
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3879429;
    The funny thing is the Red Sox are playing Tampa Bay. And Ali just came from Tampa. Talk about coincidences.
    Could it be a foreshadowing that Tampa is winning 4-0?

    Also the NBA playoffs start tonight and the Boston Celtics play at home. I believe the game is on ABC the same as the bachelorette.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  4. #194
    FORT Fan MayJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    391

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3879408;
    OR - unless she is making smaller cuts of the original 25 - like 2 at a time instead of 3 at a time............25 > 15 > 13 > 11 (New York > 9 (iceland) > 7 (Turkey) > 5 (Portugal) > 4 HTD's > 3 FD's > 2 LCD's > FRC
    I've wondered several times about this too.....Capegal, do you have a minute to re-write the above line for us, using 30 to start??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

  5. #195
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Start with 30 LA > 20 LA > 15 LA > 11 or 12 NY > 9 Iceland and the same to the end
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #196
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879435;
    Could it be a foreshadowing that Tampa is winning 4-0?

    Also the NBA playoffs start tonight and the Boston Celtics play at home. I believe the game is on ABC the same as the bachelorette.
    Competely unrelated, but Ali's brother lives in Boston and is a BIG Celtics fan. And I think Ali is, too. I don't think they'd go there for a date, but it's interesting nonetheless.

  7. #197
    FORT Fanatic nikikass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    478

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    I personally think as well she started with 30.

  8. #198
    FORT Fan Shelbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    269

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3879393;
    True, it may be easier to "get lost" in the crowds of Logan, but, if you want to be sure to limit your exposure to fewer people, I think MHT would be better. It's easier to slip someone in and out of that smaller airport without being spotted. Anyway, my point was if the destination was North Boston or points north of there, MHT would have been the logical place to fly into. If the destination was Boston proper, the Cape, Providence or South Boston (granted - still a HUGE area!), then Logan would make more sense. Since we don't have any other facts, that's strictly my hunch.
    There is also an airport in Portland, ME which would cover Maine and New Hampshire points on the Route 95 side. Manchester, NH would cover the Route 93 side. I would say it's safe to say she stayed in the Boston area.

  9. #199
    FORT Fan Shelbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    269

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3879429;
    The funny thing is the Red Sox are playing Tampa Bay. And Ali just came from Tampa. Talk about coincidences.
    As far as Boston sports go...The Sox have been in town and will continue to play at Fenway this upcoming week, the Celts had playoff game #1 tonight and will be playing again on Tuesday at the Garden, and the B's will be returning to Boston for a playoff game on Monday. All of this, as well as, the Boston Marathon. I don't think they could go incognito at the marathon with the entourage that will follow her. If they were to attend something public, the Garden has the Luxury Suites and I'm sure Fenway has something similar.

  10. #200
    FORT Fan Shelbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    269

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3879481;
    As far as Boston sports go...The Sox have been in town and will continue to play at Fenway this upcoming week, the Celts had playoff game #1 tonight and will be playing again on Tuesday at the Garden, and the B's will be returning to Boston for a playoff game on Monday. All of this, as well as, the Boston Marathon. I don't think they could go incognito at the marathon with the entourage that will follow her. If they were to attend something public, the Garden has the Luxury Suites and I'm sure Fenway has something similar.
    I just remembered that the Swan Boats have just opened at the public garden which is also located near the Bull and Finch pub (where Cheers was filmed) and the Duck tours are always running on the Charles.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.