Page 20 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930701205201020 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879427;
    If there was a HTD in Boston today maybe they attended the Red Socks game. I have baseball on the brain. LOL
    The funny thing is the Red Sox are playing Tampa Bay. And Ali just came from Tampa. Talk about coincidences.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879427;
    If there was a HTD in Boston today maybe they attended the Red Socks game. I have baseball on the brain. LOL
    Nice thought tho LOL - but - they have been 2 night games against Tampa Bay - last night and tonight as well - in fact - on tv now LOL (and bach is usually having dinner in the evening after a day together) - and yes - ironic isn't it LOL

Well gee - maybe it is an ex Tampa Bay player (Tampa to Boston for a date would be cool ROFL) she has a date with - now that would be nutz LOL

Gads - it is 10:30 and only the 4th inning............... won't make the final of this one LOL
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-17-2010 at 10:31 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3879429;
    The funny thing is the Red Sox are playing Tampa Bay. And Ali just came from Tampa. Talk about coincidences.
    Could it be a foreshadowing that Tampa is winning 4-0?

Also the NBA playoffs start tonight and the Boston Celtics play at home. I believe the game is on ABC the same as the bachelorette.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3879408;
    OR - unless she is making smaller cuts of the original 25 - like 2 at a time instead of 3 at a time............25 > 15 > 13 > 11 (New York > 9 (iceland) > 7 (Turkey) > 5 (Portugal) > 4 HTD's > 3 FD's > 2 LCD's > FRC
    I've wondered several times about this too.....Capegal, do you have a minute to re-write the above line for us, using 30 to start??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Start with 30 LA > 20 LA > 15 LA > 11 or 12 NY > 9 Iceland and the same to the end
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879435;
    Could it be a foreshadowing that Tampa is winning 4-0?

Also the NBA playoffs start tonight and the Boston Celtics play at home. I believe the game is on ABC the same as the bachelorette.
    Competely unrelated, but Ali's brother lives in Boston and is a BIG Celtics fan. And I think Ali is, too. I don't think they'd go there for a date, but it's interesting nonetheless.

I personally think as well she started with 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3879393;
    True, it may be easier to "get lost" in the crowds of Logan, but, if you want to be sure to limit your exposure to fewer people, I think MHT would be better. It's easier to slip someone in and out of that smaller airport without being spotted. Anyway, my point was if the destination was North Boston or points north of there, MHT would have been the logical place to fly into. If the destination was Boston proper, the Cape, Providence or South Boston (granted - still a HUGE area!), then Logan would make more sense. Since we don't have any other facts, that's strictly my hunch.
    There is also an airport in Portland, ME which would cover Maine and New Hampshire points on the Route 95 side. Manchester, NH would cover the Route 93 side. I would say it's safe to say she stayed in the Boston area.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3879429;
    As far as Boston sports go...The Sox have been in town and will continue to play at Fenway this upcoming week, the Celts had playoff game #1 tonight and will be playing again on Tuesday at the Garden, and the B's will be returning to Boston for a playoff game on Monday. All of this, as well as, the Boston Marathon. I don't think they could go incognito at the marathon with the entourage that will follow her. If they were to attend something public, the Garden has the Luxury Suites and I'm sure Fenway has something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3879481;
    As far as Boston sports go...The Sox have been in town and will continue to play at Fenway this upcoming week, the Celts had playoff game #1 tonight and will be playing again on Tuesday at the Garden, and the B's will be returning to Boston for a playoff game on Monday. All of this, as well as, the Boston Marathon. I don't think they could go incognito at the marathon with the entourage that will follow her. If they were to attend something public, the Garden has the Luxury Suites and I'm sure Fenway has something similar.
    I just remembered that the Swan Boats have just opened at the public garden which is also located near the Bull and Finch pub (where Cheers was filmed) and the Duck tours are always running on the Charles.