Page 19 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3879364;
    There had been talk by a certain man that FD were filmed in Iceland. If that was the case. Than Ali would know very early on who she was taking to the end.
    if you read his column from friday, you will see he retracts that assertion. this might have been discussed in his thread as well
    _(Moo!)

True, it may be easier to "get lost" in the crowds of Logan, but, if you want to be sure to limit your exposure to fewer people, I think MHT would be better. It's easier to slip someone in and out of that smaller airport without being spotted. Anyway, my point was if the destination was North Boston or points north of there, MHT would have been the logical place to fly into. If the destination was Boston proper, the Cape, Providence or South Boston (granted - still a HUGE area!), then Logan would make more sense. Since we don't have any other facts, that's strictly my hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3879369;
    2 dates have been identified to have occured in Iceland and I really doubt either would be classified as a FD - and it would be way way way to early for FD's when they were there - about 1/2 way thru the show
    Waayyy too early for FDs. When she took those 9 guys to Iceland, it was just episode 5 and there are going to be 10 episodes in her season plus a MTA.

That was a great find about the park date in Iceland AND the article confirmed that she took 9 guys with her. She had to have more than 25 guys the first night or that would mean she only cut 6 guys in 4 episodes and we know that's not right. We just don't know how many she started with yet.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3879401;
    Waayyy too early for FDs. When she took those 9 guys to Iceland, it was just episode 5 and there are going to be 10 episodes in her season plus a MTA.

That was a great find about the park date in Iceland AND the article confirmed that she took 9 guys with her. She had to have more than 25 guys the first night or that would mean she only cut 6 guys in 4 episodes and we know that's not right. We just don't know how many she started with yet.
    OR - unless she is making smaller cuts of the original 25 - like 2 at a time instead of 3 at a time............25 > 15 > 13 > 11 (New York > 9 (iceland) > 7 (Turkey) > 5 (Portugal) > 4 HTD's > 3 FD's > 2 LCD's > FRC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Who first reported that Iceland was were the FD's would be? I wonder if plans changed because of the volcanic activity that started there last month?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3879410;
    Who first reported that Iceland was were the FD's would be? I wonder if plans changed because of the volcanic activity that started there last month?
    It was from Twitter from that girl who lives in Iceland who said the show would be there. We assumed it was for FDs because we didn't know anything else at the time. They did go to Iceland, the volcano didn't change their plans. We know of two dates that happened there and numerous crew members have posted things about being there.

And I was wondering last night about the cuts Ali could've made if she started with 25.

25-20 (LA)
    20-15 (LA)
    15-12 (LA)
    11-9 (NY)
    9-6 (Iceland)
    6-5 (Portugal or maybe Turkey IF they went there)
    5-4 (Portugal)
    4-3 (LA if they're going to Tahiti or somewhere in the Pacific)
    3-2 (FD Location)
    2-1 (FRC Location)

That makes 10 episodes plus the MTA. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3879408;
    OR - unless she is making smaller cuts of the original 25 - like 2 at a time instead of 3 at a time............25 > 15 > 13 > 11 (New York > 9 (iceland) > 7 (Turkey) > 5 (Portugal) > 4 HTD's > 3 FD's > 2 LCD's > FRC
    That makes sense. That's better than the 25>15>12>9>6>4>3>2>1 which is the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3879411;
    It was from Twitter from that girl who lives in Iceland who said the show would be there. We assumed it was for FDs because we didn't know anything else at the time. They did go to Iceland, the volcano didn't change their plans. We know of two dates that happened there and numerous crew members have posted things about being there.

And I was wondering last night about the cuts Ali could've made if she started with 25.

25-20 (LA)
    20-15 (LA)
    15-12 (LA)
    11-9 (NY)
    9-6 (Iceland)
    6-5 (Portugal or maybe Turkey IF they went there)
    5-4 (Portugal)
    4-3 (LA if they're going to Tahiti or somewhere in the Pacific)
    3-2 (FD Location)
    2-1 (FRC Location)

That makes 10 episodes plus the MTA. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
    I bet Ali had a 2:1 date in NYC during the 4th episode and sent one of the guys home and that's why there is only 11 at the RC. I know Brad, Matt and Jakes 2:1 date was during the 4th episode. Right off hand, I can't remember the other seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3879419;
    I bet Ali had a 2:1 date in NYC during the 4th episode and sent one of the guys home and that's why there is only 11 at the RC. I know Brad, Matt and Jakes 2:1 date was during the 4th episode. Right off hand, I can't remember the other seasons.
    Makes perfect sense, too. They usually have the 2-1 date during the F9 week, which is the 4th episode. But even Jill's season had it in the fourth episode and she had more than 9 guys at the time. I don't know why I didn't think of that before, but it makes PERFECT sense. Good catch.

If there was a HTD in Boston today maybe they attended the Red Socks game. I have baseball on the brain. LOL
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."