Page 18 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728681185181018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Manchester, NH north of Boston is an alternate airport for New England and preferable to the congestion of going into Boston if one's destination is southern NH or ME. There are non-stop flights from Tampa to Manchester. Therefore, if commercial flights are being utilized, I think it is unlikely they would choose to fly into Boston if the final destination was actually NH or southern Maine.

The info about Ali flying to Boston seems to have come from someone who was on the flight - or am I wrong on this - that's how I took it - and Jet Blue has been id'd as the airline - and they don't fly to NH - but are non-stop to Boston from Tampa
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Exactly. Someone mentioned the HTD destination might be beyond Boston (as in NH or ME) so I was just stating that, since there are airlines that do fly directly into Manchester, it is unlikely they would have chosen this Jet Blue flight into Boston if the final destination was actually NH or ME. Why go thru the hassel of Boston if you don't have to? To me, therefore, it seems the HTD had to have been in the immediate Boston area and not too far beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3879304;
    The info about Ali flying to Boston seems to have come from someone who was on the flight - or am I wrong on this - that's how I took it - and Jet Blue has been id'd as the airline - and they don't fly to NH - but are non-stop to Boston from Tampa

You're right. Ali was on a flight from Tampa to Boston with the tweeter's friend. The other tweet was about filming the bachelorette on a the baseball field at a college in Tampa. I can only think of one reason to film on a baseball field and that's the obvious one. The guy played ball there. Now all we have to do is figure out who he is! LOL..a piece of cake for you great sleuthers!

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3879311;
    Exactly. Someone mentioned the HTD destination might be beyond Boston (as in NH or ME) so I was just stating that, since there are airlines that do fly directly into Manchester, it is unlikely they would have chosen this Jet Blue flight into Boston if the final destination was actually NH or ME. Why go thru the hassel of Boston if you don't have to? To me, therefore, it seems the HTD had to have been in the immediate Boston area and not too far beyond.
    ROFL - draw a circle around Boston and you will hit Portsmouth NH all the way to Worcester and then down to Cape Cod - and everything in between.

But that said - TPTB may have wanted her to be on a direct flight - no stops - to eastern New england - just to minimize her exposure - and could still involve southern ME/NH/VT - even RI - or just downtown Boston - and/or even a connecting flight to other parts of New England
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3879196;
    Bloomers, it makes sense You're suggesting that, perhaps, this season, the filming order may be Ali's F4 ordering rather than the most cost-effective travel itinerary. That, perhaps, the filming order will be the edited order, rather than what seems to be the habit of filming in geographical order and then manipulating order in the editing room. It could be.

Editing might give us a run for our money this season, but this information should help us, if we can track the order and later juxtapose it against the edited order.

The jumbled order could be the result of what others wrote, i.e that production wants to capture certain events if possible and stay on schedule.

They sure pulled out all the stops for Ali to have a memorable experience. Jake got nuthin'
    Jake got Palm Springs (Ali's date), SF and St. Lucia and Ali got Vegas, NYC, Iceland, Turkey, Portugal and Tahiti. Yea, Ali has had a memorable experience and that's well worth giving up St. Lucia AND Jake for .

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3879223;
    The LaCrosse Player was Chris Riley.
    What I remember about Chris Riley is he was Summa Cum Laude like Ali and he liked soccer like she did as well. He was an accountant if I'm not mistaken. I thought they would be perfect for each other. Guess not!

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3879311;
    It would be easier to be "incognito" so to speak at Logan. Manchester is not in the same league as Logan. I fly into both- it depends on price.

FORT Fanatic

There had been talk by a certain man that FD were filmed in Iceland. If that was the case. Than Ali would know very early on who she was taking to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3879364;
    There had been talk by a certain man that FD were filmed in Iceland. If that was the case. Than Ali would know very early on who she was taking to the end.
    2 dates have been identified to have occured in Iceland and I really doubt either would be classified as a FD - and it would be way way way to early for FD's when they were there - about 1/2 way thru the show
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON