Page 16 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526661165161016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3879213;
    I am not sure where they New Jersey connection came into play here - but Boston would be a central hub - easy jumping off place for alot of New England destinations - not just Western Ma where Ali is from - or Worcester where she went to college - but it could also be the hub for southern Maine- New Hampshire - Vermont and Rhode Island as well - gotta keep all options open here about this info regarding her landing in Boston............
    So funny-- Cash & I were talking about this last night -- IF they land in smaller airports, then we can take Vermont and Rhode Island off of that list b/c they could always land in Providence or Burlington (VT) and there would be much less people traffic. Also, there's Bradley Airport, which would cover Western MA and CT and Bangor, which would cover central and northern Maine.

Niki-- is there any way to find out what kind of flights Tampa has to the airports I mentioned? If they have connecting flights, we could cross them off the list BUT if they have direct flights, then we could assume that flying straight to Boston is for a NH, southern Maine, or central/southern MA date.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

For Starters

They departed Lisbon to Tampa (via EWR) 14APR arriving the same day.

15APR HTD #1 In the Tampa Area
    16APR fly Tampa to Boston
    17APR HTD #2 in the Boston Area
    18Apr Fly Boston to ?

I will check flight to Main and New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3879241;
    So funny-- Cash & I were talking about this last night -- IF they land in smaller airports, then we can take Vermont and Rhode Island off of that list b/c they could always land in Providence or Burlington (VT) and there would be much less people traffic. Also, there's Bradley Airport, which would cover Western MA and CT and Bangor, which would cover central and northern Maine.

Niki-- is there any way to find out what kind of flights Tampa has to the airports I mentioned? If they have connecting flights, we could cross them off the list BUT if they have direct flights, then we could assume that flying straight to Boston is for a NH, southern Maine, or central/southern MA date.
    LOL - I also think that IF there is a Wisconson date - it would be after a ????MISS one - seeing as it is further west..............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3879233;
    I posted this a few times over in the Sleuther thread, but direct flights from Lisbon to the US ONLY go in to Newark. Even if they were heading to other cities, the connections are in Newark. (Meaning, flights to JFK, Atlanta, etc. have to stop in Newark before they fly to their final destination.)

Flights into Boston from Lisbon connected in Dublin, so depending on when she flew out of Lisbon, the Dublin airport might've been closed due to the volcanic ash. SO, she would've had to land in Newark.

My guess is that Tampa was always meant to be the 1st HTD and they had to connect in Newark to get there. I don't believe Newark plays into the HTD's at all.

ETA: Totally unrelated to Bloomers' post but if Ali was heading home to Williamstown, she probably would've flown in to Albany and NOT Boston -- Albany is only an hour away from there while Boston is much longer.
    Cant, the question of flying into Newark is interesting to me only in light of where they go for the first HT. If they fly into Newark either by choice or necessity, then logically it would have seemed to me that they would have begun filming the closest hometowns. They were already in that area of the country.
    The fact that they didn't is also interesting to me. My antennae have gone up, and I want to know why?

Now, for those who read this and say: "What the heck does it matter?"
    It may not matter at all. They may in these hard times have landed a boo-coo load of money. After globe trotting, nobody's tired, and it is just more fun to jump back and forth all over everywhere with little rhyme nor reason as to how they film........or they may - just may - be filming it the way that it will be edited. If so, there may be some hints there based on the last four seasons as to how folks will place.

BTW, what was the answer on Mississippi? Is this still considered one of the suspected HTs?

How in the world does she know that already, you ask?

If I had to bet, by this time, she has a great idea. The editing gives all kinds of clues that the lead "knew" going in to the Fantasy Dates, and I think the producers and Ali's individual handler have been questioning her right on along to know how things stand. I also believe from what we have been told that certain guys ( for whatever unknown reasons) have been pushed at her in encouraging ways. (Thanks to Matt Grant for that tidbit).
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Newbie

Am I correct that it is the general consensus that the cast and crew is taking commercial flights rather than using ABC's private planes?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3879241;

There are no nonstop flights From Tampa to these destinations.. All via Bos or Ewr.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3879233;
    I posted this a few times over in the Sleuther thread, but direct flights from Lisbon to the US ONLY go in to Newark. Even if they were heading to other cities, the connections are in Newark. (Meaning, flights to JFK, Atlanta, etc. have to stop in Newark before they fly to their final destination.)

Flights into Boston from Lisbon connected in Dublin, so depending on when she flew out of Lisbon, the Dublin airport might've been closed due to the volcanic ash. SO, she would've had to land in Newark.

My guess is that Tampa was always meant to be the 1st HTD and they had to connect in Newark to get there. I don't believe Newark plays into the HTD's at all.

ETA: Totally unrelated to Bloomers' post but if Ali was heading home to Williamstown, she probably would've flown in to Albany and NOT Boston -- Albany is only an hour away from there while Boston is much longer.
    OK CANT - now we have clarification of a Lisbon flight into Tampa - what is the scoop girl LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3879249;
    Am I correct that it is the general consensus that the cast and crew is taking commercial flights rather than using ABC's private planes?
    I thought that within the US they would take private planes as well. I guess you never know what they might do.

Jet Blue only has a non-stop between Tampa and Boston - Change over for Rutland VT is also via Boston - all other flights into New England have a landing at JFK first................ - her destination could have been - but not guarenteed that Boston was the final destination - but definitely IN New England - SOMEWHERE LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3879249;
    Within the US - they have been known to use both private and commercial for all involved. Actually - make that within North America...........and some closer in islands as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON