Page 1501 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 50110011401145114911492149314941495149614971498149915001501
Results 15,001 to 15,004 of 15004

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4020428;
    Well those things you posted were supposed to give it all away, yet those things listed above still had people believing otherwise.

I'm just happy she isn't single at the end of this!
    Yeah it's interesting how that all works. I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up for my guy. I hope ALbERTO stay happy. That's the tough part.

Can I just have one bone to pick with Ali though? I hated how she teased CL throughout her blog. I thought that is so cruel given that I now know the outcome for certain. Other than that, she's been a great bachelorette.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4020445;
    I have just 2 outstanding questions about what we are about to see in under an hours time :

1. The reports that the ending is "surprising", what is surprising about Roberto and Ali getting engaged ? Nothing. He had her from Hello and never really looked back. So nothing surprising right ?

2. How come "People Magazine" had so much information on the ending including the tiny picture of Roberto arriving on a boat ? Guess MF has been really lax recently in allowing leaks eh ?
    1. I think the surprise is her letting CL go before the FRC.

2. I think MF choose who he wanted to have the story and when

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4020445;
    I have just 2 outstanding questions about what we are about to see in under an hours time :

1. The reports that the ending is "surprising", what is surprising about Roberto and Ali getting engaged ? Nothing. He had her from Hello and never really looked back. So nothing surprising right ?

2. How come "People Magazine" had so much information on the ending including the tiny picture of Roberto arriving on a boat ? Guess MF has been really lax recently in allowing leaks eh ?
    MF planted those pics. He got it out there RS was wrong before RS could correct himself.

I think how it goes down will be surprising and the edit will have us in for a wild ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4020457;
    1. I think the surprise is her letting CL go before the FRC.

2. I think MF choose who he wanted to have the story and when
    Chris has so much more personality that Roborto that MF couldn't help but make the show about him. I bet the entire crew fell in love with Chris just like we did!!!